PDA

View Full Version : What does your garage look like?

scott015
10-29-2003, 06:30 PM
well like I stated earlier... I just bought an L... the first car in my life that I REALLY wanted... seems like I have always been stuck with something that would get me by... then about a year ago I went out and bought a 02 GSXR 600 and that has had me happy for a while, but still missing that car craze..

so this is all new to me... I have had s10s, jeeps and other regular cars... but this is the first "hot rod" car I have ever owned.... so there is ALOT of new things for me to learn... Im sooooo excited...

anyway, my point is, im gonna be spending alot of time in the garage from now on... so I was thinking of fixxin it up a little... there is a look I have always wanted...

I want the black and white checkered floor!!!!! with red shelves... I already have some black and red shelving in the garage... but wanted to do the flooring... anyone do this? or have other things done... im open to ideas, but i think Im stuck on the blk/white floor...

is that just a vinyl flooring? about how much per ft is that?

microsuck
10-29-2003, 08:29 PM
well like I stated earlier... I just bought an L... the first car in my life that I REALLY wanted... seems like I have always been stuck with something that would get me by... then about a year ago I went out and bought a 02 GSXR 600 and that has had me happy for a while, but still missing that car craze..

so this is all new to me... I have had s10s, jeeps and other regular cars... but this is the first "hot rod" car I have ever owned.... so there is ALOT of new things for me to learn... Im sooooo excited...

anyway, my point is, im gonna be spending alot of time in the garage from now on... so I was thinking of fixxin it up a little... there is a look I have always wanted...

I want the black and white checkered floor!!!!! with red shelves... I already have some black and red shelving in the garage... but wanted to do the flooring... anyone do this? or have other things done... im open to ideas, but i think Im stuck on the blk/white floor...

is that just a vinyl flooring? about how much per ft is that?well, I dont have a garage so I really cant contribute to this thread. I am sure T-Money will chime in, I think he has a fairly elaborate black and white flooring system.
Andrew

blueoval01
10-29-2003, 08:49 PM
well, I dont have a garage so I really cant contribute to this thread. I am sure T-Money will chime in, I think he has a fairly elaborate black and white flooring system.
AndrewDidn't paint that space in the parking lot with black/white checkered?
:rolleyes:

Nuhklz
10-29-2003, 08:52 PM

is that just a vinyl flooring? about how much per ft is that?

My garage is basic but it gets the job done. I have wooden shelves with my toolbox and stereo within easy reach. There is plenty of room for me to work on my 03 L but with only 500 miles on it I don't anticipate doing anything real soon. My garage faces the back of the house, is out of view from the street and I can have my ping pong table up in five minutes.

microsuck
10-29-2003, 08:56 PM
Didn't paint that space in the parking lot with black/white checkered?
:rolleyes:hey now! I heard that. my lil spot in the parking lot gets more action than most of the garages in this board.
Andrew:banana:

Alpine
10-29-2003, 09:00 PM
My garage is basic but it gets the job done. I have wooden shelves with my toolbox and stereo within easy reach. There is plenty of room for me to work on my 03 L but with only 500 miles on it I don't anticipate doing anything real soon. My garage faces the back of the house, is out of view from the street and I can have my ping pong table up in five minutes. uhhh, did you say ping pong! I feel a Lightning owners ping pong tourney coming on. First place prize is my 7 sets of broken 2000 fog lights.:eek2:

99WhiteBeast
10-29-2003, 11:20 PM
Pong oh hell yea:tu:

he's some good links in this thread- go with the race deck I've tried all the paints and they don't last
http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130218&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Nuhklz
10-30-2003, 08:21 AM
uhhh, did you say ping pong! I feel a Lightning owners ping pong tourney coming on. First place prize is my 7 sets of broken 2000 fog lights.:eek2:
I'll throw in the cracked ping pong balls for 2nd place.