PDA

View Full Version : hey guys!

Natetrun
12-04-2003, 10:12 AM
I just now got internet. Arkansas still sucks job wise. Wanted to shout out to my home nuggets. Hi to Andrew, Gaven, Terry, and all yall. The truck is running great. I figured out the mystery behind my motor finally after i got those plugs changed by a dealership. I don't think they changed all of them for some gut reason, but anyways.... It was on its 2nd motor when I bought it with only 4,000 miles. The service record shows...if i can remember correctly that rod 7 and 8 broke and there was a hole in the side of the previous motor...hehe.

Anyways... glad to be back on here. The only problem i have now is that my cats have gone out. I'm not buying anymore ...so..I found a shop to cut them off for me and when i mentioned that i needed to run dummy o2 sensors, they disagreed. I thought thats what all the catless lightning guys run. They said just run the regular sensors.what do you guys think? Also thinking about upping the boost to make up for lack of back pressure. ...just a thought...

anyways...nice talking to you guys again.

microsuck
12-04-2003, 12:04 PM
glad to have you back. figured you were either in the slammer, blew your motor, or got killed. come visit sometime:tu:

Natetrun
12-04-2003, 01:06 PM
glad to have you back. figured you were either in the slammer, blew your motor, or got killed. come visit sometime:tu:

:rolleyes: the slammer?

don't you get free meals in there along with a complimentary life mate? :confused: :tongue:

hey andrew...thanx for the welcome back... Everytime i eat a taco bell bean burrito I think about you doing your SNL impression of that guy with burrito poop coming out of your mouth... can't remember his name... black guy and his love radio show. :rll:

oh yeah...didn't you go catless? are you running your regualr sensors?

microsuck
12-04-2003, 01:24 PM
:rolleyes: the slammer?

don't you get free meals in there along with a complimentary life mate? :confused: :tongue:

hey andrew...thanx for the welcome back... Everytime i eat a taco bell bean burrito I think about you doing your SNL impression of that guy with burrito poop coming out of your mouth... can't remember his name... black guy and his love radio show. :rll:

oh yeah...didn't you go catless? are you running your regualr sensors?that would be leon phelps as "the ladies man"
"uh yeaah, uh dat sounds good"
my exhaust is a secret at this point.

Natetrun
12-04-2003, 02:28 PM
that would be leon phelps as "the ladies man"
"uh yeaah, uh dat sounds good"
my exhaust is a secret at this point.

it's just exhaust...gees. just tell me if i need to run dummy o2 sensors. Everything about your truck is secret... didn't know NASA was missing some parts. NOT :tongue:

microsuck
12-04-2003, 02:48 PM
didn't know NASA was missing some parts. NOT :tongue:found them in my lawn back in Feb:evil . no I dont see why you wouldent just use the oem sensors you nerd.
Andrew

Natetrun
12-04-2003, 07:12 PM
found them in my lawn back in Feb:evil . no I dont see why you wouldent just use the oem sensors you nerd.
Andrew

lol... thanx.

cpeapea
12-04-2003, 07:26 PM
nate you will need to get either o2 simulators from casper electronics, or get the computer calibrated (since your running the reflash) to run to ignore the rear o2s.

on another note...its really great to hear from you again nate, come visit or move back hehe. hows the ol' lady? give her my best. and come visit the site more often

Natetrun
12-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Shes doing better. She really enjoys being back home. Except i warned her that we will be broke if we move back...and ofcourse i guess it went out the other ear. hello to bill consildation. But Iw ill sure tell her that you said hi. I guess i ment o2 simulators instead of dummy sensors....hrmm.

and thanx for the welcome :D

cpeapea
12-04-2003, 07:37 PM
http://www.casperselectronics.com/cgi-local/store/commerce.cgi?product=FORD

here you go nater

btw, your inbox is full

Natetrun
12-04-2003, 07:42 PM
http://www.casperselectronics.com/cgi-local/store/commerce.cgi?product=FORD

here you go nater

btw, your inbox is full

oh..i cleared it out...send away. i guess i will get those sensors at a later date... i'm poor hehe :)