PDA

View Full Version : SVT Dealer hook up??

TX SVT LIGHTNING
12-05-2003, 08:34 AM
Looking for a '03/'04 Lightning in white. (Optional bed cover is good too), just curious if anyone here works, or has a hookup with a dealership that has one in stock.

so far in north tx area I have found (all white):

Bankston Ford has an 04
Westway Ford has an '03 but want's sticker
Bob Tomes Ford has an '03 & '04
Don Davis Ford has an '04
Payton Wright Ford has an '03 (said they do $800 over invoice, but they said that came out to $30,761 but I know invoice is A LOT lower than that)

thanks

Nuhklz
12-05-2003, 09:11 AM
Looking for a '03/'04 Lightning in white. (Optional bed cover is good too), just curious if anyone here works, or has a hookup with a dealership that has one in stock.

Bankston Ford has an 04
Payton Wright Ford has an '03 (said they do $800 over invoice, but they said that came out to $30,761 but I know invoice is A LOT lower than that)

thanks
I bought a red 03 from Payton Wright in mid-Oct and they won't do much better than what they've quoted you. I even tried walking away and they let me keep going :mad:.

I saw the white one and it looks pretty good for white :D (j/k). It has a hard tonneau if I remember correctly.

Larry

L1nt2B
12-05-2003, 09:37 AM
I bought my 03 about 3 months ago from Town East ford. Paid 29500 for it. They had a white one ask for Allen Driver, tell him Tim Bogan sent ya. He is an old friend.

Nuhklz
12-05-2003, 09:44 AM
I bought my 03 about 3 months ago from Town East ford. Paid 29500 for it. They had a white one ask for Allen Driver, tell him Tim Bogan sent ya. He is an old friend.
I probably would've done a little better if I was willing to settle for a color other than red. I bought the only red one in the area at the time.

TX SVT LIGHTNING
12-05-2003, 10:00 AM

Talked to Tim last night, the white one was listed on their site, but is no longer in stock.

Trying to find a dealer that has it in stock, dealer trades usually involve the buyer paying transportaion fees to get the vehicle you want to them. I'm in Austin area and have been looking through out texas and all states around. Willing to drive to get the best deal. :)

Nuhklz
12-05-2003, 10:05 AM
Talked to Tim last night, the white one was listed on their site, but is no longer in stock.

Trying to find a dealer that has it in stock, dealer trades usually involve the buyer paying transportaion fees to get the vehicle you want to them. I'm in Austin area and have been looking through out texas and all states around. Willing to drive to get the best deal. :)
Talk to Ray Lawry at Payton Wright. I saw the white one there two weeks ago looking for a good home.

03LightningRocks
12-05-2003, 11:16 AM

Bankston Ford has an 04

thanks

Call North Central Ford and ask for David Wilmouth. He may be able to fix you up. Be sure and tell him that Ron Durham told you to call him.

I don't have the number handy, but he has sold several Lightnings to folks I know at X-Plan, if you have a PIN.

Rocks

Crawford
12-05-2003, 11:22 AM
Call North Central Ford and ask for David Wilmouth. He may be able to fix you up. Be sure and tell him that Ron Durham told you to call him.

I don't have the number handy, but he has sold several Lightnings to folks I know at X-Plan, if you have a PIN.

Rocks
Yup ol Dave hooked me up, he is a good guy!

tliss
12-05-2003, 11:30 AM
North Central blows :vomit: . I hate them fockers. They gave me the runaround when I bought my truck, so I told them to shove it. I'm kinda partial to Bob Tomes in McK. My old salesman isn't there anymore, tho.

Tom

TX SVT LIGHTNING
12-05-2003, 11:32 AM
North Central doesn't have one in stock at the moment. David called me early this AM though, LOL I guess my wife e-mail them last night.

Natetrun
12-05-2003, 02:20 PM
don't do bankston...they will rip you off . And no middlekauf either. bought my truck from Kauf with 4,000 miles on it and it had a second motor in it already. sales people ragged it out and took it home the night before. Picked it up with a nice coat of mud on it. :flaming:

TP Derrick D
12-05-2003, 04:17 PM

Bankston Ford has an 04

thanks
;) Try Nichols Ford in Ft. Worth, I've bought 3 vehicles from them in the past 7 years and they will neog. (817)535-FORD, ask for Mike Martinez or Larry Flash.I bought my '00 L there w/ 3,000 miles for 27,900, of course that was 3 years ago, but I did save ,$5,000+ off the asking .They use don't stay on their lot long.I've also bought vehicles from the other dealers you listed except Bankston & Tomes, I was satisfied ordidnt know and better

03LightningRocks
12-05-2003, 06:21 PM
North Central doesn't have one in stock at the moment. David called me early this AM though, LOL I guess my wife e-mail them last night.

Town East had a Black 04 sitting in the parking lot about 3 weeks ago.

Rocks

TX SVT LIGHTNING
12-05-2003, 09:23 PM
sticking with white

03LightningRocks
12-05-2003, 09:33 PM
sticking with white

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you wanted a real color. Maybe one of the fast ones...like Black or Silver.

Stay away from red, it is the color choice of the wanna bees. They usually don't actually race Red trucks, so it is hard to know what they will do. I heard it ain't much.

Sonic Blue is pretty cool...if your Gay. Then there is always Shadow grey....if your someones Grand Pa.

Go ahead and go with White...if you don't care much about style, that is.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/226barthose.gif

:evil Rocks:evil

my2002lightning
12-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Oh I'm sorry, I thought you wanted a real color. Maybe one of the fast ones...like Black or Silver.

Stay away from red, it is the color choice of the wanna bees. They usually don't actually race Red trucks, so it is hard to know what they will do. I heard it ain't much.

Sonic Blue is pretty cool...if your Gay. Then there is always Shadow grey....if your someones Grand Pa.

Go ahead and go with White...if you don't care much about style, that is.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/226barthose.gif

:evil Rocks:evil
Ron,

NOT racing the '02 RED L and making her a mod-wh#re is a CHOICE ... not a hindrance! :D :tu:

I don't have any "male inadequacy" issues. :d

Ronald
:beer: :nana2

03LightningRocks
12-05-2003, 09:47 PM
Ron,

NOT racing the '02 RED L and making her a mod-wh#re is a CHOICE ... not a hindrance! :D :tu:

I don't have any "male inadequacy" issues. :d

Ronald
:beer: :nana2

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/226bsflag.gif

my2002lightning
12-05-2003, 10:23 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/226bsflag.gif
If you have it and know it... you don't need to flaunt it. :D :beer:

03LightningRocks
12-05-2003, 11:03 PM
If you have it and know it... you don't need to flaunt it. :D :beer:

Well,

I am going to bed. Looks like Ronald was the only one to defend his truckhttp://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/226501.gif.

It was fun anyway.......

Rocks:beer:

skalywags
12-06-2003, 03:01 AM
Like Ronald says "no male inadequcies here".

I may end up doing a few mods, but won't racing the COOL Sonic Blue L. Oh and no gayness happening around here, either!

The L does look really good with the Yamaha in the back, and seems to get me to the tracks quicker. I do typically have the best looking hauler out there!

Nuhklz
12-06-2003, 08:02 AM

Sonic Blue is pretty cool...if your Gay. Then there is always Shadow grey....if your someones Grand Pa. Opinions like this start :throw:

my2002lightning
12-06-2003, 02:51 PM
Tom/Larry,

You'll have to excuse Ron for his "colorful" comments. :d

Ron,
I've found your new avatar! :rll:

Ronald

http://www.lifeisajoke.com/Pictures/head_up_ass.jpg

skalywags
12-07-2003, 01:01 AM
I'll try! :nono: :beer:

it's all good here! hat's what makes this forum enjoyable!

03LightningRocks
12-07-2003, 01:19 AM
I'll try! :nono: :beer:

it's all good here! hat's what makes this forum enjoyable!
It was meant to be some good natured ribbing.....I actually like all Lightnings....regardless of color( I'm Not a Lightning Racist ).

I have no idea why Ronald posted that self potrait of himself.
When you get a look at that mug of his, you'll know why he hides his face...WoooHooo...it's on now:throw: .

Rocks:evil

dboat
12-07-2003, 06:50 AM
It was meant to be some good natured ribbing.....I actually like all Lightnings....regardless of color( I'm Not a Lightning Racist ).

I have no idea why Ronald posted that self potrait of himself.
When you get a look at that mug of his, you'll know why he hides his face...WoooHooo...it's on now:throw: .

Yep Rocks, you got that right, Ronald only wishes he looked that good.. :throw: :evil :evil

Nuhklz
12-07-2003, 11:26 AM
Tom/Larry,

You'll have to excuse Ron for his "colorful" comments. :d

Ron,
I've found your new avatar! :rll:

Ronald

http://www.lifeisajoke.com/Pictures/head_up_ass.jpg
Comments taken in complete ribbing fashion:beer: .

In fact, I didn't realize they make L's in any color other than red until I read the comments!

LArry

skalywags
12-07-2003, 11:56 AM
yeah, i was hoping mine was a mistake, and itwas the only Sonic Blue L made. You guys all burst my bubble!

my2002lightning
12-07-2003, 07:47 PM
Yep Rocks, you got that right, Ronald only wishes he looked that good.. :throw: :evil :evilRon/Dana,
You black L driving guys just don't get it! When will you EVER learn ?!? :rll:

http://www.bakermedia.com/gallery/data/523/1funnykid.jpg

'02+ Red Ls where it's at, beechuz ! http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/owned.gifhttp://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

Ronald

dboat
12-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Ron/Dana,
You black L driving guys just don't get it! When will you EVER learn ?!? :rll:

http://www.bakermedia.com/gallery/data/523/1funnykid.jpg

'02+ Red Ls where it's at, beechuz ! http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/owned.gifhttp://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

Ronald
We do know, thats why you only see a few reds, they generally arent fast, just show QUEENS, and driven by those that think they know.. :throw:

Unfortunately Ronald, no other reds came to fore on this one... :rll:

Dana

03LightningRocks
12-07-2003, 08:25 PM
We do know, thats why you only see a few reds, they generally arent fast, just show QUEENS, and driven by those that think they know.. :throw:

Unfortunately Ronald, no other reds came to fore on this one... :rll:

Dana

I think it is funny that Ronald posted his baby pic on the thread. He still wears those same glasses.

StormShadow
12-07-2003, 08:26 PM
^ l
l
l
someone's Grand Pa :banana:

03LightningRocks
12-07-2003, 08:28 PM
^
l
l
l
someone's Grand Pa :banana:

I sure didn't want to leave you out Adam:throw: .

dboat
12-07-2003, 08:36 PM
I think it is funny that Ronald posted his baby pic on the thread. He still wears those same glasses.

:rll: :evil :rll:

Band
12-08-2003, 07:19 PM
I'm also in the market for a new truck. David Willmouth ? at north central ford already gave me a quote I think is decent.

03 from any dealer 29.5k
04 from any dealer 30.5k

Ron, now you got me wondering if i should get the sonic blue!! It was either white or blue. I'd rather have no taste than be gay haha.

I'm not the red car type, and black is just too hard to keep clean.

03LightningRocks
12-08-2003, 08:29 PM
I'm also in the market for a new truck. David Willmouth ? at north central ford already gave me a quote I think is decent.

03 from any dealer 29.5k
04 from any dealer 30.5k

Ron, now you got me wondering if i should get the sonic blue!! It was either white or blue. I'd rather have no taste than be gay haha.

I'm not the red car type, and black is just too hard to keep clean.

That's funny.....:rll: . I am a Black Vehicle guy...in any vehicle. My second favorite is Blue....I really liked the true Blue, but Ford killed it.

The Sonic Blue is darned cool, but it may be considered trendy when it comes time to resell.

Tim(L1n2b...or something like that) has a Sonic Blue and it looks good.

I am actually considering buying a 2004 in Sonic Blue to just park in the Garage and keep stock as an investment type of thing.

Oh yeah...I am not gay, even though I think the Sonic Blue is a cool color.

Red still sucks:throw:

Rocks:beer:

StormShadow
12-08-2003, 08:36 PM
Doesn't David still owe you the referral fee for sending me, Ron?

03LightningRocks
12-08-2003, 08:59 PM
Doesn't David still owe you the referral fee for sending me, Ron?

LOL.....yeah, I think he owes me about 10 referral fees.

What I told him was that I didn't want the referral fees. I was more concerned with people I send his way getting the best deal they could get.

If I hear he porks someone I sent his way....I'll have a sh!t fit on him.

I really don't think he would do that though, he seems like a pretty good guy.

Rocks

Band
12-08-2003, 10:07 PM
I just traded emails with David. He asked about the Xplan PIN. I have no idea what that is.

03LightningRocks
12-08-2003, 10:24 PM
I just traded emails with David. He asked about the Xplan PIN. I have no idea what that is.

Oh crap...yeah, everyone I have sent to him has an X plan or I helped them to get one. He probably assumed you had one.

Play through dude...LOL... don't tell him you don't have one. I'll help you get hooked up.

Rocks:nana2

Band
12-08-2003, 10:27 PM
All good, i haven't replied to him since he asked about the XPlan

03LightningRocks
12-09-2003, 12:04 AM
All good, i haven't replied to him since he asked about the XPlan

Sayle,

Email as soon as you can. I got you hooked up with an X-Plan pin.

Rocks:tu:

StormShadow
12-09-2003, 12:15 AM
Sayle,

Email as soon as you can. I got you hooked up with an X-Plan pin.

Rocks:tu:
Rocks owns you now! :evil

03LightningRocks
12-09-2003, 12:17 AM
Rocks owns you now! :evil

ROTFLMAO.....:rll: :rll: :rll: :rll: .

He made a deal with the :evil .....:rll:

Band
12-09-2003, 12:22 AM
:hammer: :crying:

TX SVT LIGHTNING
12-17-2003, 08:17 AM
Got a White '04 w/opt. bed cover & 11miles for $29,363 :)

http://users4.ev1.net/~txclark/images/whitel.jpg

03LightningRocks
12-17-2003, 10:46 AM

http://users4.ev1.net/~txclark/images/whitel.jpg

That is a great deal...and congratulations. Let the fun and modding begin.

Rocks:nana2

Nuhklz
12-17-2003, 11:20 AM

Awesome deal! :tu:

Crawford
12-17-2003, 11:49 AM
Damn... that is a good deal!