PDA

View Full Version : HD Performance?

Stinkbug
12-16-2003, 12:01 PM
Terry my dad is wanting to do somthing to his HD in the next couple of months. He likes the way mine runs but it shifts a little hard while crusing. What do you suggest and how much$$.

One other quetion I was telling Alpine last week and I have a diablo chip that I bought to go with my pulley shortyly after I change my MAF to the 90mm. I was told I did not need to reburn. Is this true? Its been this way for 1.5 years and I have to be carfull of detonation.

Alpine
12-16-2003, 06:13 PM
Terry my dad is wanting to do somthing to his HD in the next couple of months. He likes the way mine runs but it shifts a little hard while crusing. What do you suggest and how much$$.

One other quetion I was telling Alpine last week and I have a diablo chip that I bought to go with my pulley shortyly after I change my MAF to the 90mm. I was told I did not need to reburn. Is this true? Its been this way for 1.5 years and I have to be carfull of detonation.Yes, you need to reburn for a 90mm. Thats what I have always been told. JDM burned a 90mm program chip for me while I had a 80mm maf:hammer: and it ran like chit!

L8 APEX
12-16-2003, 09:38 PM
You know the basic mods I am not sure what your dad wants. Chip n' filter are where most guys start. HD's also have no boost gauge. Yes you need a reburn when changing MAF's, lol:tu:

Stinkbug
12-16-2003, 10:56 PM
Ok, can you do the reburn or should I just send it to JL? It did run a 12.72 with the current set-up.

As far as my dad c,f,p is what he will go for. I guess what I was after was what pulley will he need to get the boost as close to mine with a 3. A 4lb? And how much $$ e-mail neumeyer@jm.com this is work.

L8 APEX
12-16-2003, 11:01 PM
I have Superchips equipment. The prices are on my website if you need anything special send me an Email:tu: