PDA

View Full Version : Just got the 04

Aggie Mom
12-18-2003, 11:56 PM
I just got the new 04 L. This truck is unbelievable.

Final Price (exclude TTL) at Jordan Ford San Antonio, $28,961
12 months of truck insurance, $864
Having an L that's newer than your sons (trueblueaggie), priceless!

L8 APEX
12-19-2003, 12:06 AM
Mike is going to be owned by his mom having the faster truck:rll: . Let the mods commence:burnout:

True Blue Aggie
12-19-2003, 12:54 AM
Yes, mom did go and buy the 04'. If she would have bought it sooner, there could have been some amount of mods under the tree this year, but no no.....
Now at least I won't have to come to SA to haul stuff around for her....

Oh....and I was rear-ended AGAIN tonight on 75 North. No damage really, but that is the second time in less than a year. I absolutely hate the drivers in this town.

Can someone ban her so she does not come on here talking trash to me and everyone about me?
:banned

Sixpipes
12-19-2003, 04:28 AM
Now your mom can kick your a$$ and brag about it on the internet. No son deserves a fate like that................ And right here at Christmas time, too. :tongue:

microsuck
12-19-2003, 07:02 PM
Yes, mom did go and buy the 04'. If she would have bought it sooner, there could have been some amount of mods under the tree this year, but no no.....
Now at least I won't have to come to SA to haul stuff around for her....

Oh....and I was rear-ended AGAIN tonight on 75 North. No damage really, but that is the second time in less than a year. I absolutely hate the drivers in this town.

Can someone ban her so she does not come on here talking trash to me and everyone about me?
:bannedditto, almost trashed the L this morning. moron just came into my lane and just kept coming. honked and braked and shifted. they went back. then they did it again. WTF!!! OMG!!! TWICE! moron, some people dont know how to think or calculate their driving, they just hope **** will randomly work out. freakin pisses me off. at least they waved.

99WhiteBeast
12-19-2003, 07:08 PM
ditto, almost trashed the L this morning. moron just came into my lane and just kept coming. honked and braked and shifted. they went back. then they did it again. WTF!!! OMG!!! TWICE! moron, some people dont know how to think or calculate their driving, they just hope **** will randomly work out. freakin pisses me off. at least they waved.Well I hope you waved back
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=253&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=3

dboat
12-19-2003, 07:14 PM

You go Girl!!!:tu: :beer:

my2002lightning
12-19-2003, 07:44 PM

Aggie Mom!

Congrats on the '04 L! :tu: I see some SERIOUS L v. L "throw-down" happening family-side now.:D

My Mom keeps saying she wants to drive my '02 L but is "hesitant" with "all that HP/TQ". Dad's driven it once before (he's 63 y.o.) and we were going 80mph+ before we knew it and Dad was :d the whole time!

Ronald
PS: Univ. of OK. Alumni Class of '98 - Mgt. Info. Systems. :nana2

Michael, start making some meets, slacker! :nono: We have the Toy-Run going on Sunday. Try to make it! :burnout:

L8 APEX
12-19-2003, 07:52 PM
You didn't waste any time, thanks for the order Cathy. Shipped today it should arrive Tuesday:tu: That package is what everyone starts with and will definately put Mike behind you:rll: . Happy Holidays!

PoorSvtman
12-19-2003, 08:10 PM
Aggie Mom!

Congrats on the '04 L! :tu: I see some SERIOUS L v. L "throw-down" happening family-side now.:D

My Mom keeps saying she wants to drive my '02 L but is "hesitant" with "all that HP/TQ". Dad's driven it once before (he's 63 y.o.) and we were going 80mph+ before we knew it and Dad was :d the whole time!

Ronald
PS: Univ. of OK. Alumni Class of '98 - Mgt. Info. Systems. :nana2

Michael, start making some meets, slacker! :nono: We have the Toy-Run going on Sunday. Try to make it! :burnout:

My mom drove my L to work one day. She left 20 mins before me and i still ended up passing her. She looked pretty scared :eek2: . She called me and asked for me to bring her car back to her at lunch :evil

Silver_2000
12-19-2003, 08:34 PM
Now your mom can kick your a$$ and brag about it on the internet. No son deserves a fate like that................ And right here at Christmas time, too. :tongue::rll: :rll: :rll: :rll: :rll:

L8 APEX
12-19-2003, 08:46 PM
What is it with Mom's wanting to drive our trucks? I let my mom drive mine with the paper tag on it. She putted around a few blocks and came back home. Then she heard I put a built motor in it and wanted to drive it again:nono: . She used to be cool back in the 70's much like Eric Estrada but not any more. She had a 69' Firebird with a 400 small block back in the day. Ever since marriage just 4,6cyl econo cars. She is a super safe driver no tickets in 30 years. I took her out to dinner a while back and blipped it over 100mph for a second. She politely requested a slower pace, lol. I told her she needed to feel what a 100mph was again before she died. I am sure it has been 28+ years since she went that fast willingly. That will be my good deed to the elderly is taking them for one last run:tu:

http://www.erikestrada.com/erik-on-motorcycle.jpg
http://www.erikestrada.com/larry-and-erik-in-openshirt.jpg

my2002lightning
12-19-2003, 08:51 PM
My mom drove my L to work one day. She left 20 mins before me and i still ended up passing her. She looked pretty scared :eek2: . She called me and asked for me to bring her car back to her at lunch :evil
Gotta' love Moms! They just don't realize that the differnce between a regular '01 5.4L. Ex-Cab Lariat and a '02 L is when you mash on the go-pedal and put it through it's paces !

I tried to tell Mom that...and it has a little more exhaust rumble/road-noise/etc. oh, well.

Moms/Dads! :bows

Now, my brother Regan was a little less forgiving on the gas pedal on our romp up to 100+ toward Mom/Dads!:nana2

Ronald

PoorSvtman
12-20-2003, 02:58 AM
She used to race autocross all the time and drag raced sometimes. She had a fast ski boat, her dad owned a stock car and i beleive a co owner on a indy team. Dad was the same streetraced, was the president i beleive of a car club in Rome georgia. So Racing and cars is in the family. It comes out in my mom ever so often.

True Blue Aggie
12-20-2003, 11:59 AM
First mod......hmmm? Oh well...there better be at least two of everything, Terry.
I'll be in SA for Christmas, so there should be some good pictures to take of all the Lightnings around the christmas tree....
Now all I have to do is work on Grandma and grandpa and we can have a whole family full of L's...:tu:

p.s. Ronald, I would be making more meetings, but this fall there was usually two or three things going on that had to be done on those days. I'll be out there soon, I promise....

L8 APEX
12-23-2003, 10:17 AM
Here's Mom's new plate:D http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/15license_20031223071503_28074.jpg

True Blue Aggie
12-23-2003, 12:04 PM
Nice Terry....I have no doubt that is on order with TxDOT right now...:rolleyes:

By the way, since the two of you seem to be conducting some kind of business, do I need to bring my tools with me to SA? She has not let me know or not....

Michael!

L8 APEX
12-23-2003, 07:58 PM
No need to bring tools, she said she wants to come up to Dallas soon. She wants to crimp your flow, get some parts installed, and hang with the L club:beer: :tu: .

cpeapea
12-23-2003, 08:05 PM
so Aggie Mom...any embarrassing stories about Trueblueaggie?

L8 APEX
12-23-2003, 08:12 PM
She said he can't sleep with out his "rub" (special bankie). And something about stealing his sister's panties from the laundry:eek2: :d

Aggie Mom
12-23-2003, 10:45 PM
so Aggie Mom...any embarrassing stories about Trueblueaggie?

I got tons of them.. but the two that come to mind are the PK story (i.e., pedestrian killer). And the time him and his friend came home slightly inebriated and swore they saw Sasquatch on the hood of my Z. It turned out to be a neighbors extremely large white dog. :rll:

God I love this kid. :tu:

cpeapea
12-24-2003, 02:43 PM
hehe

True Blue Aggie
12-28-2003, 07:17 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/408DSC00288-z.jpg

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/408DSC00015-z.jpg
:hammer:

Dean!
12-29-2003, 12:06 AM
Hey Michael! That is totally awesome that your mom bought an L ! I wish my mom would buy something cool, all she likes are Town Cars and Cadillacs, bleh...

Man, now I'm starting to miss my old True Blue ! :)

- Dean!
Former owner:
01 L, white
02 L, true blue - sold to trueblueaggie!