PDA

View Full Version : I used to do ALL this when I was younger !

my2002lightning
12-23-2003, 05:55 PM
Ok, maybe not all ... :D :d

<url redirect issues>:flaming: I've got the .wmv if Doug wants to host. I can FTP it...
(http://www.momsbox.com/redir.php?ke...0589&title=holy)

This guy's level of athleticism is crazy! Check out what he does with the soccer ball and all the gym scenes! :eek2:

The funniest part is at the end when he grabs his 40 oz. of Sapporo or something and takes a slug!

Ronald

StormShadow
12-23-2003, 07:58 PM
...:confused:

my2002lightning
12-23-2003, 08:11 PM
...:confused:
Basically, I was trying to link to a url for a vid. I saw today at home for lunch and got around to posting on it this evening, but the url is broken, BUT... not before I DL-ed it locally on my PC.

I'm trying to get it hosted and edit my original post.

Hmm... there's not enough Gigs allocated to my acct. What's up with that, Doug? :D

Ronald

Silver_2000
12-23-2003, 10:46 PM
Ronald

As I mentioned in the PM - All the supporting members have 25 mb of space. That is all the space we can spare till we get moved to the new server.

I guess we need to decide ... How much is enough ? There may be more once on the new server.

Email me the wmv file and Ill post it.

Doug

my2002lightning
12-23-2003, 11:21 PM
Ronald

As I mentioned in the PM - All the supporting members have 25 mb of space. That is all the space we can spare till we get moved to the new server.

I guess we need to decide ... How much is enough ? There may be more once on the new server.

Email me the wmv file and Ill post it.

Doug
Doug,

Can your email acct. digest a 6 Mg. .wmv file? Just wondering...

If not, that's why I suggested an FTP alternative. I'm not looking to "poke-around" your IP addrs. :tu:

Ronald