PDA

View Full Version : Early AM Tales from the disturbed.

L8 APEX
12-24-2003, 02:41 AM
It is late and my mind is roaming as usual. This is a tale from my youth. I took the saying "smart enough to be dangerous" to an extreme. When the first Super Soaker water guns came out I was about 12yrs old. I got bored quickly thinking there was much more fun to be had shooting flames. So to give mine a little more kick I filled it with gasoline:evil . I filled the tank no problems, screwed it in and pumped it up. I ran around the side of the house preparing to test my improved Super Soaker. As I squose the trigger gas began leaking and pouring out of the gun:hammer: . Those bastards didn't build it with fuel resistant seals and gaskets:flaming: . So I never got around to building a lighter and making my own flame thrower.. Thinking back I probably could have used alcohol instead.
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/65/02/kifmBoys_PlaysetsSuper_SoakersSuper_Soaker_50-resized200.jpg

Wht95Lightning
12-24-2003, 09:16 AM
I used Bacardi 151 in a water pistol when I was about 16 yrs old. It didn't turn out so well as the whole gun caught on fire but I couldn't see the flames. I only new that my hand was burning like hell AND I couldn't make it stop! I ended up using the neighbors outside faucet. Took all the hair off my hand and made my skin nice and shiny red.:throw:

L8 APEX
12-24-2003, 10:07 AM
An old man once told me that we are not as messed up as we think we are. just talk to other peolpe and see they did the same or worse and you will feel better:beer:

bobbywade69
12-24-2003, 10:10 AM
I just blew things up.:D

PoorSvtman
12-26-2003, 09:58 AM
I just blew things up.:D

Same here.

That reminds me i have a ton of fireworks still :throw: