PDA

View Full Version : Women SUCK!

PoorSvtman
01-22-2004, 12:42 AM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Why cant us guys (or just me) ever make a girl happy. Its :bs :)

Just need to rant. That is all :vomit: :)

bobbywade69
01-22-2004, 12:44 AM
What did u do now!!!!!!!!!!!:nono: :evil I think its time to go to tha club.:tu:

PoorSvtman
01-22-2004, 12:51 AM
What did u do now!!!!!!!!!!!:nono: :evil I think its time to go to tha club.:tu:

Meh all i did tonight was tell her i got my chip sorted out. She thinks the L costs way more than my civic did and its causing me to live at home still. When its my job thats causing me to live at home still. But im only 20 also.

Guess im destined (sp) to piss girls off :hammer:

She also thinks i spend more time with the L than her. Well i do drive it to work every day. Hell when i met her my civic was falling apart and i had to work on it basicly everyday to get to work and out to dallas to see her. It drank a qt of oil a week and took a tank of gas lasted 2 1/2 days :eek2:

bobbywade69
01-22-2004, 12:53 AM
Been there bro, now I have a girl with a kid so no time to spend on the L or money to spend on the L.

PoorSvtman
01-22-2004, 12:57 AM
Yea but you just met your girl. and its not your kid.

bobbywade69
01-22-2004, 01:02 AM
I know I was just kidding:D :evil

skalywags
01-22-2004, 01:37 AM
funny thing is this same conversation is also going on in the Motorcycle Cross Country racing forum I'm on too. Only it's bikes instead of L's.

tliss
01-22-2004, 07:03 AM
This seems to be a common thing with the women around this group (not all, just some). At one point or another they complain that you spend too much time or too much $$ on the truck. Phrases like "you love that truck more than you love me," or "I wish you would wax me like you wax that truck" are common. Tell her to get over herself, it's a truck and it's a hobby that you enjoy. If you didn't have that truck, you'd be bothering her (believe me when I tell you, eventually, as you spend more time togehter, you will get sick of one another!). Life is too short to ***** about silly things.

My $.02.

Tom

Sixpipes
01-22-2004, 08:29 AM
Phrases like............ "I wish you would wax me like you wax that truck" are common.
TomIn 29+ years of marriage, I have never heard anything that racy coming from my spouse. However, if hell froze over and that did happen, I would still not use Zaino. I have heard of a Mr. Zogs product that might be more appropriate.

http://www.sexwax.com/

Having said that, my observations are; the older the women, the more they quit sucking. That may be some relief to you young guys.....................and then again maybe not. I actually find that my wife prefers having me spend time with my truck (and various truck activities) so she can spend more time shopping and going to the movies with "the girls". Maybe I just married right. :cool:

tliss
01-22-2004, 08:42 AM
....Having said that, my observations are; the older the women, the more they quit sucking. That may be some relief to you young guys.....................and then again maybe not. I actually find that my wife prefers having me spend time with my truck (and various truck activities) so she can spend more time shopping and going to the movies with "the girls". Maybe I just married right. :cool:That's kinda what I said. If he didn't have the truck, he'd be bothering her...that could be worse. I know if I'm around my wife a little too much, she starts getting a bit frustrated; and thoughts of what that ball-peen hammer in the garage would do come into my mind. So I go tend to the truck or throw the ball around for the dog. Time away is good :tu: .

And to reply to your comment....they better not quit sucking :nono: !

Tom

Nuhklz
01-22-2004, 09:06 AM
...Having said that, my observations are; the older the women, the more they quit sucking. That may be some relief to you young guys.....................and then again maybe not. I actually find that my wife prefers having me spend time with my truck (and various truck activities) so she can spend more time shopping and going to the movies with "the girls". Maybe I just married right. :cool:

:tu: I've been with the same women 24 years. In our earlier days I was into British sports cars and, one MGB in particular, she hated because of the time and money it took. She used to spit on it :eek2:.

Now she loves the L and when we go crusing she tells me to go faster because she loves the whine and the feel.

My $0.02

PoorSvtman
01-22-2004, 09:32 AM
See what i think is funny is that i bought that 2lb from steave, got a free FTVB and got a chip from terry and shes upest i spent some money on my toys (around 300 for it all). But when i had my civic i was consantly spending money on it and she did say a word. But heres the thing. Her parents bought her some new rims, cd player, koni adjusable shocks, and coil overs for her civic. When i bring that up she says its different. Only way i see it is that her parents helped her get her ride moded sincer her last civic was totaled. But since i spend my own money on the L it isnt right.

:confused: :hammer:

Atleast i know im not the only one that is having this problem

tliss
01-22-2004, 09:49 AM
See what i think is funny is that i bought that 2lb from steave, got a free FTVB and got a chip from terry and shes upest i spent some money on my toys (around 300 for it all). But when i had my civic i was consantly spending money on it and she did say a word. But heres the thing. Her parents bought her some new rims, cd player, koni adjusable shocks, and coil overs for her civic. When i bring that up she says its different. Only way i see it is that her parents helped her get her ride moded sincer her last civic was totaled. But since i spend my own money on the L it isnt right.

:confused: :hammer:

Atleast i know im not the only one that is having this problem
Just tell her many of the guys in the club have spent several thousand dollars on their trucks, so she's lucky. I personnally have spent nearly $8,000 on after market stuff for my truck, and there are guys here that have put over $15,000-$20,000 into theirs. If you've spent $300, and it is your money, there should be no comparitive issue. Also, if she is complaining about you spending money on your truck, then ask her what would be the difference if you spent that same $300 on her. Would she still be pissed then, because you blew $300? I seriously doubt it. It sounds like the "me, me, me" syndrome.....let her know there's more to this world than what she wants...and if she elects not to get up tomorrow morning, the world will still spin.

Sorry to be so cynical, and I hope I don't offend....this kind of crap from the females of the species just ticks me off. As long as you provide sufficient attention and $$ to your mate, they should have no issues.

Tom

L8 APEX
01-22-2004, 09:51 AM
Mike, you better get a pimp grip on her right now. You are only 20 and dating it doesn't get any better as far as control. Tell her to move out and get her own place. It is all down hll from here so you better set it straight. No kids, no ring, no say in what you do with your truck:tu: . Find one that wants you to go faster and enjoy your hobbies.

REXRENEGADE
01-22-2004, 11:41 AM
It will get worse before it gets better. Men and Women think and perceive things differently. The two groups are going in oppisite directions most of the time. My only advice is this, as odd as this may sound, find someone you don't have alot in common with, but share the same values (Family, Religion, Animals, ACDC, etc..). Example: My wife loves to go to the movies, I don't, but I love movies too . She goes with her friends ,which I encourage, and they have a great time. I stay home and play on my guitars. My wife loves Sushi, so do I, we go eat sushi and have a great time. My wife loves to shop at the mall, I don't, I shop online mostly, but I ask her for her opinion and include her in the process. She likes my L but not to the extent that I do. Things end up working out fine. This is important, Don't kiss ass for anyone unless they are paying $$$ YOU for it. But, be respectful and you will avoid alot of :bs . Let it be known what your interest are and if She (your lady) don't like it, can't understand, or don't respect it, they are not for you Bro. Tell them to take a hike. Unattached women are a dime a dozen at your age. It's easy pickins !:tu: Don't make things complicated, Keep It Simple! As a window cleaner once said "If I Don't See You Through The Week I'll See You Through A Window" silly but true, Yea BABY!!!
My Warped 2 cents
Curtis
:beer:

PoorSvtman
01-22-2004, 11:52 AM
Mike, you better get a pimp grip on her right now. You are only 20 and dating it doesn't get any better as far as control. Tell her to move out and get her own place. It is all down hll from here so you better set it straight. No kids, no ring, no say in what you do with your truck:tu: . Find one that wants you to go faster and enjoy your hobbies.

We dont live together. I still live at home with my mom.

It sounds like the "me, me, me" syndrome.....let her know there's more to this world than what she wants...and if she elects not to get up tomorrow morning, the world will still spin.It sounds like the "me, me, me" syndrome.....let her know there's more to this world than what she wants...and if she elects not to get up tomorrow morning, the world will still spin.

Sorry to be so cynical, and I hope I don't offend....this kind of crap from the females of the species just ticks me off. As long as you provide sufficient attention and $$ to your mate, they should have no issues.

Tom

Pretty well put and im not offended. It takes alot to offend me or get me worked up. Now that i think about it, i have seen alot of the "me me me" syndrome

my2002lightning
01-22-2004, 06:29 PM
Mike,

Just my $.02 here, but do you're parents/friends know her? What do they think of her? What do they all "see" when you two are together?

My 2nd Jennifer ( gf of 8 yrs. :flaming: ) was an admitted b#tch (no offense to any female viewers) and I couldn't "see" it b/c I couldn't "see the forest for the trees". The funny thing is, on the job, her bosses liked her "b#tch attitude" for getting things done and managing people.

Family/friends told me for years, but I finally saw the light. She even "talked" me out of the white '00 L I had a deposit on. :rolleyes:

I hate to say it, but I wish I had those 8 years back. :hammer: I make it a point to blind-cc her on emails/pics to my friends that I have an '02 L now and "living-large"! :beer: :rll:

Basically, other people close to you can see things you can't and just go with your "gut-instinct". Live and learn...

Good luck with the gf situation and start making TALON meets. We need MORE Ls out there! :tu:

Ronald

dboat
01-22-2004, 07:12 PM
However, if hell froze over and that did happen, I would still not use Zaino.
Having said that, my observations are; the older the women, the more they quit sucking. That may be some relief to you young guys.....................and then again maybe not. I actually find that my wife prefers having me spend time with my truck (and various truck activities) so she can spend more time shopping and going to the movies with "the girls". Maybe I just married right. :cool:

Denis, same way with me.. I was so fortunate on my second wife, Kim. She lets me spend money and time on the truck because she would rather have me do that than spend money on some other woman.. Its also a "trust" thing too..
Our relationship gets better over time.. When you are 20, dont put up with any stuff, just leave and go elsewhere.. BTW, sometimes the dating part is the best and it can go downhill after that.. think about it..

Dana

PoorSvtman
01-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Mike,

Just my $.02 here, but do you're parents/friends know her? What do they think of her? What do they all "see" when you two are together?

Good luck with the gf situation and start making TALON meets. We need MORE Ls out there! :tu:

Ronald

Well most of the guys here that have meet her dont realy know her as she hasnt been around alot because of skool. Which i told her comes first before me. But all my friends that do know her like her. Mom loves her.

But as stated above after thinking about it i have seen some of the me me me syndrome. I understand why shes upset why we dont go out much but my job sucks. When i got the L i got the job i have now and it was fine but during the winter is slow and i barely scrape by with my payments and such. Its just upsets me more than it dose her but i shrug it off. Better to keep thinking positve than negative and let it get you down. But it is getting stressful not being able to find a new job :throw: . But im still happy with my life. Owell Im going to talk with her and try and give it another shot. If not then i guess my new g/f or b/f is Louie the light bulb (Name given to the L by a friend)

I was at the last meet and plan on being at the others. Dont worry ill be there if i can. :tu:

Aggie Mom
01-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Well, here is some Aggie Mom advice, for which I'm sure I'll get slammed for. It's pretty safe to say that it is high maintenance to own an L. But, we do because it makes us happy. Can you say the same about your girlfriend? If not, maybe it's time to get a new model. (I'm talking about the girl and NOT the truck.) :)

Also, did you ever think that she didn't say a word about your Civic because her's was nicer? Now that you have an L, she's not the alpha dog anymore. Sounds like jealousy to me.

PoorSvtman
01-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Well, here is some Aggie Mom advice, for which I'm sure I'll get slammed for. It's pretty safe to say that it is high maintenance to own an L. But, we do because it makes us happy. Can you say the same about your girlfriend? If not, maybe it's time to get a new model. (I'm talking about the girl and NOT the truck.) :)

Also, did you ever think that she didn't say a word about your Civic because her's was nicer? Now that you have an L, she's not the alpha dog anymore. Sounds like jealousy to me.

See the reason we met was because we both had Hondas. My civic was way faster than hers but she had nicer rims and such on hers. Hell my civic rims that were 700 a piece. But i got the for trading my stokers. Everything ive done to the L so far ive gotten a damn good deal from guys here. She dosent like the L because she thinks its costing me more. Yes the payments are a tad higher than the civic but my insurance went way down so im actually paying less a month on the L .

We had a good talk last night so im gonna see how that goes. been together for 2 years know her longer and love her to death. But these past 2 months when we broke up we aruge when we are on the phone but when were together were fine and have fun. We both agreed to see how things are till valentines day. If its still not any better we are going to take it from there.

We both have our flaws but i just dont show my feelings like she wants me to.

i dunno just have to see how it pans out.

99WhiteBeast
01-23-2004, 12:09 PM

I'm with Dennis on this one. I prefer the OKG (older, kindler, gentler) type. They know what they want, there's no games to play, and they usually have enough going on in their world that don't need to be by your side all the time.

Logan
01-23-2004, 02:20 PM
Women give me a headache. So does crappy wine. Coincidence? I think not. Whine...Wine... ha...hahahahha....hgahahahhahahahahahaha. I crack me up.

andy_cain
01-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Ummm, pretty simple if you ask me....who's money is being spent?
Who makes that money?
It is and always will be "the golden rule", he(or she) who has the gold will rule:beer:
As for spending $$$ on the "L", I would much rather buy stuff for the "L" than sheets, curtains and crap like that...
If you have the money to spend, and are not going into debt over it...what is the problem:confused:
Tell her to be thankfull you haven't spent what some of the guys here have:rll:

Crawford
01-23-2004, 04:10 PM
If you have the money to spend, and are not going into debt over it...what is the problem:confused:
... and if you dont have the money to spend and decide to go into debt over it anyway then you would be me and you should promptly kill yourself. Because being me sucks despite the fact that I am perfect.

PoorSvtman
01-23-2004, 05:10 PM
... and if you dont have the money to spend and decide to go into debt over it anyway then you would be me and you should promptly kill yourself. Because being me sucks despite the fact that I am perfect.

Im doing alright money wise. But my job now is causing me to still live at home. But what i have planned is if we work things out we can get an apt when shes done with skool or something along those lines. Gives me more time to save $ and might be able to get a house. But first its got to be a better job. This flag rate pay sucks and isnt cutting it. One month i bank next i go broke and its getting old. :hammer:

blueoval01
01-23-2004, 06:29 PM
There are some alternatives as far as girlfriends ........
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/510/442P6297394.jpg