PDA

View Full Version : PiCk YoUr CoLoR 02BOLT

03'svtlight
01-24-2004, 09:59 PM
Hey Rob, I told my bud about your offer to stomp any one of those ZO6's on the lot and all he had to say was ' pick your favorite color'. And if its in stock, he'll glady bring one home for some service road street action. I kinda hinted to him without giving up your whole hand , to the fact that your truck isn't my truck, not by a long shot, but now since he was able to role by me, he thinks the ZO6's are king of the hill. I told him in about a week you will be ready. Lets go get'um!! He has a very big mouth.. Its time to shut it up for him............. :throw: :nana2 :evil :tu:

Alpine
01-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Hey Rob, I told my bud about your offer to stomp any one of those ZO6's on the lot and all he had to say was ' pick your favorite color'. And if its in stock, he'll glady bring one home for some service road street action. I kinda hinted to him without giving up your whole hand , to the fact that your truck isn't my truck, not by a long shot, but now since he was able to role by me, he thinks the ZO6's are king of the hill. I told him in about a week you will be ready. Lets go get'um!! He has a very big mouth.. Its time to shut it up for him............. :throw: :nana2 :evil :tu:Can you say " A$$ Rackin'":banana: Rob is the king of the service road. I have seen him hunt down many of corvettes on the 360 service road! Make sure you get it on video. And Rob.....dont fudge it up meathead.:D

02BOLT
01-25-2004, 12:49 AM
Can you say " A$$ Rackin'":banana: Rob is the king of the service road. I have seen him hunt down many of corvettes on the 360 service road! Make sure you get it on video. And Rob.....dont fudge it up meathead.:D

With upwards of an anticipated 600hp on tap, all I'll have to do is mat the gas nice and smooth, and then hold on. The KB will take care of the rest:nana2. Oh yeah, Electron Blue should look real nice in my rearview mirror!:eek2:

This should be fun! Hey Ron...how about a little tag team action!:burnout:
Trey, I'll let you know when I'm ready....hopefully next weekend!

Later,
Rob

03'svtlight
01-25-2004, 12:37 PM
ok ......... I got the camcorder too :cool:

03LightningRocks
01-25-2004, 06:14 PM

This should be fun! Hey Ron...how about a little tag team action!:burnout:
Trey, I'll let you know when I'm ready....hopefully next weekend!

Later,
Rob

:d :tu: :burnout:

Rocks:evil