PDA

View Full Version : I'm Supposed to Get to Test Drive an SRT-10 Tomorrow

tliss
01-29-2004, 06:58 PM
I just spoke the sales guy I bought the Liberty from and he said they've got an SRT-10 sitting on the lot. I have been informed that I will ahve the opportunity to take it out for a spin and see what it's all about. I'll post impressions tomorrow.

Tom

jcblack
01-29-2004, 07:18 PM
I just spoke the sales guy I bought the Liberty from and he said they've got an SRT-10 sitting on the lot. I have been informed that I will ahve the opportunity to take it out for a spin and see what it's all about. I'll post impressions tomorrow.

Tom
Traitor!!!:nono: Unless it is undercover to get the inside.:tu:

andy_cain
01-29-2004, 07:25 PM
"accidently" dump the clutch:rll:
If the salesman doesnt loose control of his blatter, you didn't rev high enough:D

tliss
01-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Traitor!!!:nono: Unless it is undercover to get the inside.:tu:
I'm just checking it out...no chance in hell of me buying one! Maybe I'll get one of the famous pictures!

Tom

my2002lightning
01-29-2004, 07:30 PM
I'm just checking it out...no chance in hell of me buying one! Maybe I'll get one of the famous pictures!

Tom
Tom,

I've available tomorrow to get some jpegs and maybe some .mpegs of our "competitor". What time, tomorrow?

Which dealership?

Ronald

my2002lightning
01-29-2004, 11:01 PM
Tom,

I've available tomorrow to get some jpegs and maybe some .mpegs of our "competitor". What time, tomorrow?

Which dealership?

RonaldThis will be good, Tom. We need a little photo-shoot action! :nana2

You driving the L tomorrow? We will be.:tu:

What'll the Dodge-Girls think with a coupla' Ls on their lot ? :rll:

Ronald and Laney

99WhiteBeast
01-30-2004, 12:03 AM
You should do some covert ops- when you roll out of the parking lot call one us which could be waiting nearby as the L rolls up next to you- just tell the salesman I couldn't resist:burnout:

tliss
01-30-2004, 06:56 AM
I will put the hammer down and see if that HP feels as good as the Lightning. I'm not going to go too crazy, as I don't want the get this sales guy in trouble (I like the guy and he's a buddy). I am going to take it to the red line a few times and see what it is to drive it, though.

Ronald, I won't be driving the Lightning today. I just got the Liberty back after a major engine cleaning (had major carbon buildup causing cylinder misfire), so I need to drive it today to make sure the bugs are out. Besides, the Lightning needs some rest. I've got some new goodies to install this weekend :tu: .

Tom