PDA

View Full Version : Scott: Was that you?

Nuhklz
02-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Pretty sure I saw you at noonish today going west on Arbrook turning south on Cooper.

Truck looks and sounds good :tu:!

scott015
02-13-2004, 02:38 PM
ya that was me.... but it sure didnt look good.... i bet ya didnt know I have a DSG did ya... yall thought it was black.... well i got new paint job courtisy of the RAIN!!!!!!!

i gotta wash it bad.... but its going to paint shop tonight to get my new ram air/cowl hood painted... along with redoing my front bumper and all ground effects (rock chips).... so ill have it back next week nice and clean for the group pic!!!

i saw you and waved, but wasnt sure who you were... but yours was real nice and clean!!!!

so u liked the sound? everyone seems to dis on Flowmasters...

scott015
02-13-2004, 02:43 PM
by the way, did u get a good look at my tailights and headlights??? im still up in debat if I like them or not... some times i look at them and LOVE them... but others I sorta wish I had the clears back on.... not sure..... gimme honest opinion

Nuhklz
02-13-2004, 02:43 PM
ya that was me.... but it sure didnt look good.... i bet ya didnt know I have a DSG did ya... yall thought it was black.... well i got new paint job courtisy of the RAIN!!!!!!!

i gotta wash it bad.... but its going to paint shop tonight to get my new ram air/cowl hood painted... along with redoing my front bumper and all ground effects (rock chips).... so ill have it back next week nice and clean for the group pic!!!

i saw you and waved, but wasnt sure who you were... but yours was real nice and clean!!!!

so u liked the sound? everyone seems to dis on Flowmasters...

I took the dirt into consideration :)

Sort of sounded like the wild that PR installs.