PDA

View Full Version : Snow

L8 APEX
02-14-2004, 04:53 AM
There is snow in my yard, yeah:)

Wht95Lightning
02-14-2004, 06:10 AM
Me Too! It's snowing pretty good over here AND it's sticking.

I just took this pick in my back yard 10 minutes ago. :)

http://webpages.charter.net/silverspurs21/talon/Snowdog021404.jpg

Nuhklz
02-14-2004, 07:33 AM
Me Too! It's snowing pretty good over here AND it's sticking.

I just took this pick in my back yard 10 minutes ago. :)

http://webpages.charter.net/silverspurs21/talon/Snowdog021404.jpg
Even your dog is covered :eek2:

Plenty of snow here and it's still coming down. Got a fire going and enjoying a nice Sat morning.

my2002lightning
02-14-2004, 08:07 AM
There's about 3 inches on the ground over here.

If the streets look alright, I'd like to take the truck out.

A friend of mine back in Medina, OH hasn't taken his TB '02 L out of the garage since September! :hammer:

On 2nd thought, maybe I shouldn't take the L out! :D People who can't drive when it's cold outside. (http://www.losingstreak.net/files/black_ice_fun.wmv)

Ronald

bobbywade69
02-14-2004, 08:57 AM
It started snowing about 11:00pm here and hasen't stoped yet it was snowing soo hard around 4:00am I couldn't see in front of me going to Whataburger!! There is 4" of snow here!:banana:

99WhiteBeast
02-14-2004, 09:46 AM
It started snowing about 11:00pm here and hasen't stoped yet it was snowing soo hard around 4:00am I couldn't see in front of me going to Whataburger!! There is 4" of snow here!:banana:

that should make for easy spinouts in the parking lot bobby:d

bobbywade69
02-14-2004, 10:19 AM
Yea make it easier got stuck in parking space at work this morning had have some of the guys give her a push to get it out all it did was sit there and :burnout:

But its all good!:tu:

dboat
02-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Oh, its snowing in Big D?? not snowing here.. its downright balmy outside. I bet it hits the 60's today :rll:

Open your owners manual and what does it say about driving in the snow? It says DONT DO IT..So be careful out there.. My L has been in the garage since the beginning of December. Jan was the 2nd snowiest in Erie history but it wasnt that bad.. We have had some great weather over the last couple of days but tomorrow is gonna be colder than a witch's t**. But it will start to warm up after that..

Ronald,
werent you told not to post up snow .jpg's? I guess there is a reprieve on for the rest of the crew.. eh? :evil

Dana

my2002lightning
02-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Oh, its snowing in Big D?? not snowing here.. its downright balmy outside. I bet it hits the 60's today :rll:

Open your owners manual and what does it say about driving in the snow? It says DONT DO IT..So be careful out there.. My L has been in the garage since the beginning of December. Jan was the 2nd snowiest in Erie history but it wasnt that bad.. We have had some great weather over the last couple of days but tomorrow is gonna be colder than a witch's t**. But it will start to warm up after that..

Ronald,
werent you told not to post up snow .jpg's? I guess there is a reprieve on for the rest of the crew.. eh? :evil

Dana
Dana,

I thought about posting a few newer ones of them for these "snow-lightweights" down here to show TALON how GOOD they have it, but thought better of it. :tu:

There's a 6 ft. tall snowman below our balcony and the apt. mgt. has been taking .jpgs of it.

Ronald

98Cobra
02-14-2004, 01:40 PM
No snow pics yet, Ronald? :rll:

On a serious note, the streets are fine. Snow is falling off the trees in clumps already, even though it is still coming down. No ice that saw. I wouldn't worry about it....

QIK KAT
02-14-2004, 02:50 PM
You have know idea how many times i saw that last year about this time. Last year was a lot worse though because of the ice. I took 6 loads out to plano from dfw 2 days after the storm and i kidd you not i probably saw at least 20 differant recks! thank god i didnt plow somebodys arse.:tu:

my2002lightning
02-14-2004, 03:21 PM
No snow pics yet, Ronald? http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/rofl2.gif
That can be arranged! :D

That's the kind of cold that makes your teeth and hands ache.

TX is a much better place for us and we're glad to be running with TALON! :tu:

Ronald