PDA

View Full Version : Ashchroft&bonds

QIK KAT
02-14-2004, 09:34 PM
I can not believe the U.S. government as to get involved with Barry Bonds and the use of roids along with 35 other players. I know bonds went from 175lbs as a rookie to 235lbs and a pumpkin head now, but jesus leave that ball player alone. In 2yrs he will hit his 756th HR and i cant wait to see it, just like i seen arron hit 755 in atl. agianst Al Downing & the dodgers.

TP Derrick D
02-14-2004, 11:01 PM
I can not believe the U.S. government as to get involved with Barry Bonds and the use of roids along with 35 other players. I know bonds went from 175lbs as a rookie to 235lbs and a pumpkin head now, but jesus leave that ball player alone. In 2yrs he will hit his 756th HR and i cant wait to see it, just like i seen arron hit 755 in atl. agianst Al Downing & the dodgers.
To be honest, putting on that kind of weight in that time period is not un-usual.He's been in the majors at least 15 years. I started lifting at 24 weighting 175 and in 1998 I weighed 248 no roids, no bull. I don't lift anymore because of back pain and 2 knee ops but I still hover between 230-235 and I'm almost 44 now so I know it can be done without roids.Don't know how he did it but I 'm sure pro athlethes have better trainers and stuff than the "average" guy.