PDA

View Full Version : My Truck is Spooked

03'svtlight
02-27-2004, 09:29 PM
It quits on me twice within a week and now I find out my TPS a mile off. :hammer: It was at 1.5v. Should've been about .96-.99v. But I did figure out why it was going dead when I put it in reverse. So thats fixed. I knew something had to wrong, I only got 120 miles on a half a tank!!! :eek2: :hammer: Plus it was jerking alot which reminded me when I had my 88' mustang when the TPS was off. Wish I would've known that was it, I prolley could've ran quicker than what I did when we all went to Ennis. :crying: I'm ready to go back. It must be the color. Adam, watch out, theres gremlins in those DSG's bro. :cool:

StormShadow
02-27-2004, 09:41 PM
It quits on me twice within a week and now I find out my TPS a mile off. :hammer: It was at 1.5v. Should've been about .96-.99v. But I did figure out why it was going dead when I put it in reverse. So thats fixed. I knew something had to wrong, I only got 120 miles on a half a tank!!! :eek2: :hammer: Plus it was jerking alot which reminded me when I had my 88' mustang when the TPS was off. Wish I would've know that was it, I prolley could've ran quicker than what I did when we all went to Ennis. :crying: I'm ready to go back. It must be the color. Adam, watch out, theres gremlins in those DSG's bro. :cool:
Sorry to hear that Trai. My DSG thinks its silver sometimes and black other times.

cpeapea
02-28-2004, 03:12 PM
black is the fastest! :d

StormShadow
02-28-2004, 04:17 PM
I make sure to race my truck regularly so that it doesn't think its Red.

03LightningRocks
02-28-2004, 04:59 PM
I make sure to race my truck regularly so that it doesn't think its Red.

:eek2:

my2002lightning
02-29-2004, 12:31 AM
:eek2:
:nono: :rolleyes: :D