PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys aquire Henson

StormShadow
03-13-2004, 01:15 PM
You heard it hear first.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpNWZic251BF9TAzI1NjY0ODI1BHNlYwN0 aA--?slug=ap-cowboys-hensontrade&prov=ap&type=lgns

03'svtlight
03-13-2004, 03:42 PM
You heard it hear first.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpNWZic251BF9TAzI1NjY0ODI1BHNlYwN0 aA--?slug=ap-cowboys-hensontrade&prov=ap&type=lgns
thats really good!!! I like the kid alot.He won't start the upcoming season but he is the future. New stadium at the Fair Park also. :beer:

StormShadow
03-13-2004, 04:20 PM
Now we need to get Chris Perry. I kinda doubt they will put the new stadium at Fair Park. It would be better to put it by the Trinity by the Jail and clean that area up a little.

03'svtlight
03-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Now we need to get Chris Perry. I kinda doubt they will put the new stadium at Fair Park. It would be better to put it by the Trinity by the Jail and clean that area up a little.
No doubt about Chris Perry homie :beer: I see you are a draft guru like myself. He won the Dolk Walker award. If he's sitting @22, I doubt if thu'boys will pass on him. Greg Jones(FloridaState) will be there also.He's a stud but the things he did in college(runnin' flat over people) won't make it too long in the pro's. :cool:

TP Derrick D
03-13-2004, 08:05 PM
You know Fair Park is too close to " da hood " for all the things Jerry Jones want his football kingdom to become ,look at the areas he has tried to sell his idea to,big money areas.(Las Colinas,North Arlington..)

03'svtlight
03-13-2004, 10:42 PM
You know Fair Park is too close to " da hood " for all the things Jerry Jones want his football kingdom to become ,look at the areas he has tried to sell his idea to,big money areas.(Las Colinas,North Arlington..)
true dat Derrick. :beer: