PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of the Dead

PoorSvtman
03-27-2004, 01:37 AM
Just got back from seeing the movie Dawn of the Dead. There was a few times i wanted to :vomit:. Over all it was a good movie. Theres some dry humor in it thats funny but totaly dumb and could be left out. The ending sucks, but it could lead to a sequel of some sort.

Then there was the smart ass kids a few rows behind us that added there own comments but were funny so i didnt have to toss them down the stairs from the top row. :d I cant stand when someone keeps talking. Im the guy that will throw trash, popcorn, full drinks at the people running there mouth during the movie.

I give it a :tu:

Theres a short dirty sex scene as well for the horn dogs here. :evil

L8 APEX
03-27-2004, 01:46 AM
I thought dawn of the dead was when you drank too much ar the bar and woke up with an ugly chick the next morning :rll:

PoorSvtman
03-27-2004, 01:57 AM
Thats the other version. :D

L8 APEX
03-27-2004, 02:02 AM
I heard Bobby woke up with a chick so ugly he left his own house before she woke up and sent Mike in there to get her out:rll: . Then Mike fell in love with her and raised Boby's child as his own:eek2: . Okay 1am and not more drops for me, see yo uat the WH is I get up that erlee:tu:

PoorSvtman
03-27-2004, 02:04 AM
I heard Bobby woke up with a chick so ugly he left his own house before she woke up and sent Mike in there to get her out:rll: . Then Mike fell in love with her and raised Boby's child as his own:eek2: . Okay 1am and not more drops for me, see yo uat the WH is I get up that erlee:tu:

Must be a different Mike, But was her name big nasty? ;)

If your going to waffle house give me a ring on my celly ill try and get up early.

817-939-5924

jcblack
03-27-2004, 04:06 AM
.....817-939-5924
Who wants to make some prank calls

bobbywade69
03-27-2004, 04:51 AM

Ahh yes I will have to thank Mike for saving my azz on that one, but it turned out good he fell in love!!! :evil :bows

03LightningRocks
03-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Who wants to make some prank calls....817-939-5924

Maybe we should post the number in a sex chat or something:D .

PoorSvtman
03-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Go for it. Only 2 people call me anyways.

cpeapea
03-27-2004, 02:17 PM
I thought dawn of the dead was when you drank too much ar the bar and woke up with an ugly chick the next morning :rll:no way, thats cayote ugly man, youd rather gnaw off your own arm then wake the woman up. double cayote ugly is where after you got away from her by gnawing off your arm, you go ahead and gnaw off the other arm because you know she'll be looking for a man with 1 arm:rll:

PoorSvtman
03-27-2004, 02:20 PM
no way, thats cayote ugly man, youd rather gnaw off your own arm then wake the woman up. double cayote ugly is where after you got away from her by gnawing off your arm, you go ahead and gnaw off the other arm because you know she'll be looking for a man with 1 arm:rll:

:evil

REXRENEGADE
03-29-2004, 03:02 PM
The original "Dawn Of The Dead" was released in 1978. It's a classic, one of my FAVS.
:bows George Romero Rules!