PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, Im new

ElScotO
04-02-2004, 12:06 AM
Hey guys,

I live in stephenville texas, about an hour from ft worth, and im fixing to purchase a 01 red lightning, and im very excited about it!!

btw, i was reading about the lightning stomping the srt-10's ass.

we need to put that video all over the net, to show the dodger's whos boss!!

That'll show em!!

Nice to meet all of you!!

Scott

kragle23
04-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Scott,

Let me be the first to welcome you! I am relatively new myself, and I was warmly welcomed as I am sure you will be.

BTW, I am in Graford, just north of Mineral Wells, so maybe we can hook up some time! :tu:

Kasey

my2002lightning
04-02-2004, 01:09 AM
Scott/Kasey,

Welcome to TALON! This is a good/fun bunch. Now round up your Ls and make some meets.

We just got back from the monthly meet and had a pretty good turn-out.

Ronald and Laney

03LightningRocks
04-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Welcome Scott!!!!!!!

DID YOU SAY A RED LIGHTNING???????

I have heard of Stephenville...but I can't place where it is. Is that west of Dallas?

Rocks:nana2

cpeapea
04-02-2004, 06:44 AM
welcome scott! love the name too El Scoto, sounds official

tliss
04-02-2004, 06:51 AM
Welcome to the club! These guys are a great group to hang around...you'll have fun.

Tom

L1nt2B
04-02-2004, 07:57 AM
Welcome El ScotO...hope your not like the other guys with RED Lightnings...Dont Race :rll:

Sixpipes
04-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Anybody that uses "fixing to" in a sentence is OK by me. I sold my 99 Lightning wheels to a guy from Stephenville about three years ago. Welcome! :cool:

Krystle
04-02-2004, 08:39 AM
Welcome El ScotO...hope your not like the other guys with RED Lightnings...Dont Race :rll:

Awww... That is wrong... Ne ways... Welcome Scott..:)

They have a big thing on here that Red Lightnings DONT race.. but that is not true.. :bs
Just so you guys know I'm running the RED L this Saturday..

RED LIGHTNINGS DO RACE:D

Welcome agian!!

L1nt2B
04-02-2004, 08:41 AM
Awww... That is wrong... Ne ways... Welcome Scott..:)

They have a big thing on here that Red Lightnings DONT race.. but that is not true.. :bs
Just so you guys know I'm running the RED L this Saturday..

RED LIGHTNINGS DO RACE:D

Welcome agian!!
Why dont you come out to the track with us tonight?

Krystle
04-02-2004, 08:45 AM
Why dont you come out to the track with us tonight?
Sorry.. To far to drive this weekend..:(

I'm trying to save my money until I get my next check... Rusk is so much closer to me anyways..

Next weekend I will be up in the DFW area though..:)

Sandman
04-02-2004, 09:39 AM
I'll probably be at Rusk or the the one in Angelina Saturday night.

UUDLOSE
04-02-2004, 01:55 PM
I only recently joined myself, and the guys I've met are all okay by me, :tu: for what it's worth. They have made me feel welcome. Real friendly bunch, and some of them are pretty D--N funny! :rll: There was a club meet last nite, that I was hoping to make, and wuz on the way until the wife called me and said she was stuck in traffic, and need me to pick up our youngun at school. :crying: Oh well, maybe next time.

Lookin' forward to meeting you. :beer:
Mike