PDA

View Full Version : New Long Tubes next week!!

L8 APEX
04-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Who is going to be the first to have the new LFP headers? I should have my first set Monday or Tuesday next week.knana They feature a new ceramic coating from JetHot and stepped runner technology. Normally 739 plus 25 s&h I'll take 50 bucks off the first pair for testing. The SS hi flow cats, midpipe will be 300 bucks ( 50 bucks off normal pricing). Then we can either hook to your existing catback or install a new mild or wild system at the same time for 250 (100 bucks off normal pricing). Total labor for install I will do for 250 (50 bucks off normal pricing). For a total test dummy savings of 250 bucks off the top and maybe some other freebies:tu:
http://www.lightningforceperformance.com/Graphics/PartImages/headers_sm.jpg

03LightningRocks
04-02-2004, 02:03 AM
I thought Adam wanted those???

Rocks:cool:

cpeapea
04-02-2004, 06:46 AM
pretty nifty, whats the advantage of the 4-2-1 design?

tliss
04-02-2004, 07:01 AM
Dab nabbit...hit me while I'm out of mod money, you bastage! I would jump at this opportunity, but I'll have to pass if I don't want to get kicked out of the doghouse I'm in now.

This is frustrating. $3K into the truck so far this year and dying to get more. I need professional help.

Tom

StormShadow
04-02-2004, 07:23 AM
SOLD! I need a x pipe too and whatever other freebies come wit it. 11's here I come.

scott015
04-02-2004, 09:44 AM
terry, if ya wanna do 2 test dummies... id buy it too, i dont have the cash right now, but for that deal... ill use my credit card... i already have a set of magnaflow high flow cats....

so what exactly would I need? LT, XPipe, WILD Catback, Labor..... let me know if you are willing to still work on my truck and what "MY" price would be compared to everyone elses....

EDIT: how much extra would it cost for the bassani cat back compared to the WILD.... and other than the name, is there much of a difference in performance or sound???

scott015
04-02-2004, 09:50 AM
i tell ya what, i wont even go and shop the parts on ebay either... seems like a good deal :d

StormShadow
04-02-2004, 10:59 AM
terry, if ya wanna do 2 test dummies... id buy it too, i dont have the cash right now, but for that deal... ill use my credit card... i already have a set of magnaflow high flow cats....

so what exactly would I need? LT, XPipe, WILD Catback, Labor..... let me know if you are willing to still work on my truck and what "MY" price would be compared to everyone elses....

EDIT: how much extra would it cost for the bassani cat back compared to the WILD.... and other than the name, is there much of a difference in performance or sound???
Maybe he'll do your deal on the condition that you don't post on any of the 3 boards for a month. Still sound like a deal ?

scott015
04-02-2004, 11:07 AM
holy ****... thats crazy!!!! what will I do???? guess i still got ebay :banana:

L8 APEX
04-03-2004, 02:12 AM
I thought Adam wanted those???

Rocks:cool:Yeah Adam is the man:tu: I am going to check these out and see if I want to switch to them or continue the Kooks LT's.

StormShadow
04-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Is it next week yet?

L8 APEX
04-08-2004, 11:59 PM
Is it next week yet?Keep it up and I'll install them on Scotts truck for free:evil . I called and they are shipped and should be here tomorrow.:rolleyes:

03LightningRocks
04-09-2004, 12:45 AM
Keep it up and I'll install them on Scotts truck for free:evil . I called and they are shipped and should be here tomorrow.:rolleyes:

That is just mean:eek: .

00Bolt
04-09-2004, 08:46 AM
hey i offered to even pay, terry declined....

03'svtlight
04-09-2004, 08:49 AM
hey i offered to even pay, terry declined....
Scott isn't so bad afterall :rll: :rll: Kinda nuts though :rll:

L8 APEX
04-10-2004, 06:36 PM
hey i offered to even pay, terry declined....Here is your chance Scott. Bring the cash this week and I will install you a set of headers, your cats, and either your Flows or my system Friday. This is what is comonly known as put up or shut up I will even honor the sale price:tu: . I need the cash by Wed to get the system by Friday.

03LightningRocks
04-10-2004, 06:56 PM
Here is your chance Scott. Bring the cash this week and I will install you a set of headers, your cats, and either your Flows or my system Friday. This is what is comonly known as put up or shut up I will even honor the sale price:tu: . I need the cash by Wed to get the system by Friday.

Go for it Scott............he must be drunk on Crown. You'll never get this chance again:eek: .

Oh.....chuck your damned flows...go with his set up....you'll be real happy you did.

Rocks:tu:

00Bolt
04-10-2004, 07:11 PM
i would love to... but i cant do that to adam.... that would be wrong... but if ya can get a second set.... then we might talk...

but only thing holding me back is the cash.... do you take credit cards?

StormShadow
04-10-2004, 07:24 PM
i would love to... but i cant do that to adam.... that would be wrong... but if ya can get a second set.... then we might talk...

but only thing holding me back is the cash.... do you take credit cards?He must have 2 sets, because mine are being installed on Wed.

00Bolt
04-10-2004, 07:26 PM
well im leaving right now... ill be back on mon morning.... terry, if ya can do something... let me know... but i wont take your only set if its adams... unless he dont want anymore...

btw, adam... i OWN you now in arcade

Nuhklz
04-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Here is your chance Scott. Bring the cash this week and I will install you a set of headers, your cats, and either your Flows or my system Friday. This is what is comonly known as put up or shut up I will even honor the sale price:tu: . I need the cash by Wed to get the system by Friday.
Scott - If you read carefully it looks like Terry is going to order you a set at the sale price while taking care of Adam.:tu:

Go for his complete system; you won't be sorry!

L8 APEX
04-11-2004, 12:48 AM
I have plenty of headers. The sale price is a cash deal Adam always pays in cash. If you use Credit I can take it through PayPal for the regular prices. If you pay by Tuesday I will do it Friday.

dboat
04-11-2004, 09:16 AM
I have plenty of headers. The sale price is a cash deal Adam always pays in cash. If you use Credit I can take it through PayPal for the regular prices. If you pay by Tuesday I will do it Friday.

Not to state the obvious here, but just get the cash on your credit card.. :rolleyes:

Dana

00Bolt
04-11-2004, 11:59 AM
Ok, i decided not to do the credit card route.... ill pay cash... but here is my problem, i wont have it all until later in the week next week... if I got ya the money by say next Friday, can I still get the deal? and just do the install later on??

gimme an exact cost of what im looking at

wild catback
lfp headers
install all plus my high flow cats

gimme a good deal :twitch:

L8 APEX
04-11-2004, 01:26 PM
We'll see how I feel then:evil

00Bolt
04-12-2004, 07:06 AM
so what do ya say Terry....?

how much so i know what I need to get together...??

and will ya still do it? i cant get the money by Tue, but I could by the end of the week and ya can do that work later next week or whenever

00Bolt
04-12-2004, 07:29 AM
i tell ya what terry, as an added bonus to gaining me as a customer, ill even let you have my flowmasters for free to sell to someone :evil

00Bolt
04-12-2004, 10:21 AM
i think i can round up about $1200 by end of the week... since I dont need the high flow cats.... do I need the mid pipe and if so, how much of tha t$250 is the mid pipe and how much was the cats.... i bet ya gonna say the mid pipes are $249 and the cats were $1... j/k

but seriously... if i can get the deal for about $1200 or so, ill do it.... but if somehow its gonnna jump to $1500-$1600 i dont have that much... might have to dump the Wild and keep Flowmasters or just wait.... but anyway, just let me know down to the penny what its gonna be

StormShadow
04-12-2004, 10:28 AM
i think i can round up about $1200 by end of the week... since I dont need the high flow cats.... do I need the mid pipe and if so, how much of tha t$250 is the mid pipe and how much was the cats.... i bet ya gonna say the mid pipes are $249 and the cats were $1... j/k

but seriously... if i can get the deal for about $1200 or so, ill do it.... but if somehow its gonnna jump to $1500-$1600 i dont have that much... might have to dump the Wild and keep Flowmasters or just wait.... but anyway, just let me know down to the penny what its gonna be
How bout buy everything from him and sell your cats to someone else? Keep it in the family.

00Bolt
04-12-2004, 10:30 AM
i got a STEAL on these cats... would like to take advantage.... plus im already strapped for the cash... im barley gonna make it as is...

L8 APEX
04-12-2004, 10:49 AM
You are already annoying me with alll the posts and PM's this morning:hammer: . Lets see what I posted for prices in the top of this thread.. If you bring cash by Friday and don't post or PM me to death I just might do it.

LT's 764-50= $714
Labor for headers $250
Mild system $250
Midpipe with your cats $150
I add up $1364
Or $1114 no catback

blueoval01
04-12-2004, 12:21 PM
Terry, you might make sure Scott has rolled all the coins before he dumps his "spare change" jar in your lap. :rolleyes:
:rll:

00Bolt
04-12-2004, 01:20 PM
well luckly i havent gone to that extreme... but this truck has been a money pit... not counting the exhaust... i have spent between $3500+ on it in 6 months.....

ported blower
hood
paint
tb
ftvb
bed cover
flip chip
complete stereo setup
grille
headlights
tailights
shackles
pedals
high flow cats

not much more... but ill get there soon

StormShadow
04-12-2004, 03:00 PM
well luckly i havent gone to that extreme... but this truck has been a money pit... not counting the exhaust... i have spent between $3500+ on it in 6 months.....

ported blower
hood
paint
tb
ftvb
bed cover
flip chip
complete stereo setup
grille
headlights
tailights
shackles
pedals
high flow cats

not much more... but ill get there soon
weak

StormShadow
04-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Well....after hearing the "negative" comments today about the headers I'm having second thoughts. I don't want gay ass headers on my truck.

03LightningRocks
04-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Well....after hearing the "negative" comments today about the headers I'm having second thoughts. I don't want gay ass headers on my truck.

What makes them gay ass headers? I really haven't heard many reports on that brand of headers. Are there some bad reviews popping up on these?

Rocks

StormShadow
04-14-2004, 06:55 AM
Well....they are gay because Terry said so. Said he probably wouldn't be getting anymore of these because of the collector. Made me not want to drop $1300 on a product that doesn't even get the guys approval that's selling them to me.

03LightningRocks
04-14-2004, 07:46 AM
Well....they are gay because Terry said so. Said he probably wouldn't be getting anymore of these because of the collector. Made me not want to drop $1300 on a product that doesn't even get the guys approval that's selling them to me.

Wow!!!!!!!!!! I believe you should listen to Terry. If he thinks they are crap, then they probably are.

If it were me, I'd do like he says and just wait for him to get some Kooks. I know you wanted to get them done quick, but what's another week or so wait to get the ones he thinks are better.

That's one of the things I like about Terry. If he thinks they are crap, he will let ya know, instead of throwing them on your truck.

L8 APEX
04-14-2004, 08:10 AM
See that is part of being a test dummy:twitch:

StormShadow
04-14-2004, 09:31 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!! I believe you should listen to Terry. If he thinks they are crap, then they probably are.

If it were me, I'd do like he says and just wait for him to get some Kooks. I know you wanted to get them done quick, but what's another week or so wait to get the ones he thinks are better.

That's one of the things I like about Terry. If he thinks they are crap, he will let ya know, instead of throwing them on your truck.

Well Ron, if we all took everything off of our trucks that Terry thought was crap we would all have stock trucks. I know for sure you wouldn't have a plasma booster. :throw:

03LightningRocks
04-14-2004, 10:10 AM
Well Ron, if we all took everything off of our trucks that Terry thought was crap we would all have stock trucks. I know for sure you wouldn't have a plasma booster. :throw:

Are you telling me Terry doesn't like my Plasma Booster:eek: ?

PoorSvtman
04-14-2004, 08:41 PM

Very good point lol.

I like to be different. So i sometimes use parts that others dont use or think are gay or pointless. Thats just me, and it has never failed me before. Heck i built one heck of a motor in my Civic Si. I used parts nobody had ever used before on a import. But now everyone with a honda is using the parts on there motors.

If i had the cash id be all over these headers just to be different and try something new. If they dont work out i could sell them to a ebay maniac like scott. :evil :twitch:

L8 APEX
04-14-2004, 09:17 PM
I have been on a terror lately. I am suprised anyone is left standing. I am handling a LOT of personal issues right now and anger is my defense mechanism. Psychologist talk there:eek: my mom is begging me to see one ASAP and put down my bottle:beer: :crying: . Anyway, it is obvious I got carried away talking my usual smack. I just figured you paid it no attention like most who know me well. I may put these on my truck to eliminate the blown gasket issue with Kooks flat flanges:hammer: . My apologies and hope you come back to your senses and go faster:burnout: . I wouldn't install anything I didn't think would last:tu:

StormShadow
04-14-2004, 09:57 PM
I accept your apoligy, and have since come to my senses and would like to be fast. I guess you can tell that I take what you say seriously when it comes to my truck. When this is done we can go drink a beer or piss on the same fence.

L8 APEX
04-14-2004, 11:51 PM
If you want come by the shop after work in the Stang. I will ride home with you and bring the truck back to the shop and do it Friday. Another PR benefit home pickup:tu: I think Rob abused this benefit:D Oops there I go again saying smart stuff:eek: If I ever had a big friendly brother that was my exact opposite you would be he. You live right my friend:bows

03LightningRocks
04-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Wow....I go out of town for a few days....and I miss all the god posts:rolleyes: .

It's great to see you two get this worked out...............:tu: .

Don't make him too fast Terry, i don't need him beating me with my motor and K.B.

That would be embarrassing:o .

Rocks:beer:

L8 APEX
04-26-2004, 09:14 AM
Adam is on strike at his job and cannot afford this right now. I need to get them on the road and out of my shop. Anyone else ready for discounted long tubes? $1250 installed with high flow cats, $1500 complete with catback system (mild reccomended).

LonghornLightning
04-26-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm tempted to do this Terry..how long this gonna take? (i'd do the mild) hmmmmm PM me

L8 APEX
04-26-2004, 09:02 PM
I like two days but it could be done in one:eek: