PDA

View Full Version : Arcade - Submit Score HELP

scott015
04-02-2004, 11:10 AM
when i finish a game and die, it doesnt give me option to submit score... i get a screen for about half a second that says "transmitting data" and then it goes right back to the arcade home page.... iv never done good enough to be the high scorer on anything... but there were a few times where i would at least be on the top of the lists.... what gives?

even when i click on my statistics.... it shows 0 games played

Sixpipes
04-02-2004, 11:41 AM
when i finish a game and die, it doesnt give me option to submit score... i get a screen for about half a second that says "transmitting data" and then it goes right back to the arcade home page.... iv never done good enough to be the high scorer on anything... but there were a few times where i would at least be on the top of the lists.... what gives?

even when i click on my statistics.... it shows 0 games playedApparently, you do not exist. :D

Nuhklz
04-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Apparently, you do not exist. :D

You kill me!! :rll:

Silver_2000
04-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Your PC must be handling flash in a weird way - try updating your version of flash

or try taking less shots at the bald fat guy who runs the website...:evil :evil :rll: :rll:

Logan
04-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Apparently, you do not exist. :D
Technically speaking, lack of existence would indeed present an issue.

Sixpipes
04-02-2004, 07:39 PM
Now it's all starting to make sense. You really don't exist. :D

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5045

00Bolt
04-03-2004, 09:58 AM
well its weird.... i totally uninstalled flash, then downloaded the latest version... and i can play the games fine, but as soon as its over, it goes back to the arcade home page, but in the top left corner... it doesnt allow me to leave a comment for my previous' score...

i tried on another computer and it works fine....

any ideas?