PDA

View Full Version : TMS onboard mpegs from this evening

my2002lightning
05-09-2004, 03:42 AM
Granted, this is my first time on a track, but I was taking it easy and getting used to the whole track thing.

When I hit 105, maybe I let-off / braked a little early, but that was like my 2nd run down the straights and wanted to "get a feel" going into the bank.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/344Straightaway-TMS.MPG

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/344105-Straightaway-TMS.MPG
I just wished the evening would've ended better! :hammer: :throw:

FRDRCING
05-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Hey Ronald the second one won't open up

andy_cain
05-09-2004, 09:57 AM
Looks cool Ronald.:tu:

Your knuckles look like you are have the "death grip" on that steering wheel in the second video:rll: Very cool :beer:

03LightningRocks
05-09-2004, 11:14 AM
Looks cool Ronald.:tu:

Your knuckles look like you are have the "death grip" on that steering wheel in the second video:rll: Very cool :beer:LOL.........I was about to mention that when I read your post. You beat me to it. We needed a forehead shot...I bet the perspiration was just pouring off. The steering wheel will need replaced now:rll: .

Rocks:beer:

L-Fever
05-09-2004, 05:23 PM
That exhaust sounds awesome! :nana2

my2002lightning
05-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Tyson,

Try again... Works fine for me and others. Good to meet you at TMS. Just go get the exhaust from Terry! You'll love it.:tu:

Insane Wayne/Uncle Rocks,

If you think my death-grip on the wheel was tight, I can name something else that was even tighter ! :eek2: :D

Mr. Fungus,
Thanks! knana Thats Terry's Big-Mouth exhaust with an open 12" cone-filter. Bone-stock other than that. Oh yeah, 4 F1s in the bed, too. :D

Good time had with all the TALON racing team and others! :)

I have plenty of other jpegs I'm going to post later.

Ronald

FRDRCING
05-09-2004, 06:10 PM
I right click and saved them so I have them on the computer now. I will probally head to terrys as soon as I get back on my feet for the wild system and talk to him about porting my blower as well.