PDA

View Full Version : Puppy needs home

SILVER2000SVT
05-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Hey guys,

I ended up getting my Mom a puppy for Mother's day because she lost her dog of 12 years about a month or so ago. It just seemed like the perfect thing to do and she had even talked about getting another dog in the past couple of weeks, but I guess it wasn't the right time or the right dog. She told me that she really couldn't take the puppy right now.

It's a male rottwiler golden retriever mix about 8 weeks old. It's colored just like a rottwiler but I think it will end up being smaller because the mother (retriever mix) was about 40-50 lbs and more of the body style of a retriever. It's a real beautiful puppy, and really smart too. It learned to use the pet door the first time we showed it to him.

My mom took him to the vet Sunday and got his first shots. Currently my Mom is taking care of him until we find him a home. He's free to who ever will give it a loving home, and is not looking for a fighting dog. PM me if you or you know somebody that is interested...

Thanks,
Jason

It's not a very good pic, I'll try and get a better one tomorrow

98Cobra
05-10-2004, 08:12 PM
Post some pics, man...I'll show them around...

Wht95Lightning
05-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Awwww that is a really sweet lookin' puppy. If I didn't already have a dog, well... I hope you find a really good home.

puppy pics are just what I needed on this day from hell too. Thanks and good luck.

PoorSvtman
05-12-2004, 09:31 PM
damn thats a cute puppy. Id take it if my dog i have know wasnt the queen of my house. She hates when other dogs, i tired having 2 dogs and it didnt work out

PoorSvtman
05-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Might have found a home for your puppy!

Give me a call
817-939-5924