PDA

View Full Version : Fake Lightning

FRDRCING
05-21-2004, 07:10 PM
This was a regular f150 at my neighbor's house and the worst part of it all was they put lightning badges on the sides and have a aftermarket look a like front bumper on it. Sounds like ass with the exhaust setup they have out the back. The L is always outside when they are around and they allways give me a look when I :burnout: :banana:

bobbywade69
05-21-2004, 07:18 PM
I hate posers I have 2 fake L's at my apt, both of them are V6's and they piss me off all the time telling me they can take me, but for some reason they won't race me they tell me its a waste of gas to race me!!!:flaming: :vomit:

L1nt2B
05-22-2004, 07:08 AM
man, that thing is butt ugly...I would call the city to have them remove that trash...I feel bad for you dude :rll:

Ivanhoe_Farms
05-22-2004, 08:44 AM
For what the guy probably spent on that, he might have been able to buy an L:rolleyes:

Silver_2000
05-22-2004, 08:51 AM
For what the guy probably spent on that, he might have been able to buy an L:rolleyes:
Where have we heard that before ? :evil :rll:

Aggie Mom
05-22-2004, 08:58 AM
It's all just false advertising. :Bullshit I wonder what else he fakes? Just like the truck, once you get a closer look you know it's not what it appears to be.

mardyn
05-22-2004, 12:11 PM
That thing is extra tacky with a side of fugly...

mardyn ;)

tliss
05-22-2004, 12:20 PM
I personally think it looks craptacular!

They'll sell Lightning badges to anyone. That depresses me. :(

Tom

FRDRCING
05-22-2004, 06:01 PM
man, that thing is butt ugly...I would call the city to have them remove that trash...I feel bad for you dude :rll:

The good thing is the only time I have to look at that peice is when the lawn is getting mowed next door.

Krystle
05-22-2004, 06:14 PM
That thing is fugly..

But there is a extended cab f-150 with side steps and chrome bed rails that has 3 Lightning rims on it with the regular stock f-150 rim on the front right and to top it off he has 1 lightning badge and he still has the other f-150 badge on one side..

I don't know if the dude was tyring to be funny but it is aweful.. Next time I go back to Tyler I need to find it and take a picture.. It makes me laugh everytime I see it

ThunderBolt
05-22-2004, 07:55 PM
I'm speachless. :vomit:

Avalanche
05-24-2004, 03:50 PM
I noticed Saturday my wife and I were going to eats, We were in my L and there was a four door F150 in front of me as I got up behind him I saw that he had and SVT badge on the tail gate. I could not get around him but when he turned the corner I noticed that he had lightning badges on the fenders:hammer: . Well need less to say this pissed me off and I left LOTS of rubber in Garland streets tring to catch me but he got through the light before I could catch him. Not to worry I know were he lives and I will pay him a visit when he gets home:evil :flaming:

REXRENEGADE
05-24-2004, 05:25 PM
Some people have absolutely NO CLASS!
Much less GOOD TASTE!
What a F#&!@*&G JOKE ! :eek:
Somebody should kick the owner of that thing right in the BALLS.

skalywags
05-25-2004, 08:51 AM
I've seen an Expedition in Addison with Lightning badges and SVT logo as well.
Wishful thinking I guess. Seems Ford should hotrod the SUV's, too, I know they did a concept or two.

jlightning01
05-25-2004, 10:48 PM
On my way to work I always see a Fake Lightning. This poor guy lives a few blocks from my house it is red, has an ugly ass grill, 20' wheels that pop out about 2 inches, some wana be 01 clear tail lights that he my have bought at Pepboys or something and the interior is of a regular F-150 and it is a stick. It sound weak. I tried to race him while I was pulling a trailer and the punk would not even look my way. It pisses me off to see that fake P.O.S., but he tells people that it is real. :mad:

PoorSvtman
05-25-2004, 11:01 PM
I see atleast 2 different regular f-150, expiditions, etc with atleast the Lightning front end on it. Some have badges some dont. I also see a few Screws with HD rims on em.

I think its funny when they look over at my L and have to take a double take then everyone in the truck and in the bed of the truck are staring at me. So i goose it and get around them and i see nothing but smiles. :burnout: