PDA

View Full Version : Trai is The Man of The Hour

03LightningRocks
05-31-2004, 04:41 PM
While many of us spent the day relaxing and taking it easy, Trai was working hard, taking care of some of our rides.

Thank You Trai. I had been wanting to get an alignment for some time now. It was very much appreciated:bows .

Rocks:beer: :beer: :beer:

StormShadow
05-31-2004, 05:13 PM
This one's for you good buddy :beer:

fuzzyduck
05-31-2004, 05:53 PM
Hell yeah, thanks alot Trai. I forgot how my car was supposed to ride! I really appreciate it! :)

wesman
05-31-2004, 05:57 PM
Yep...great job...appreciate the hook up Trai :tu:

--wes

03'svtlight
05-31-2004, 08:34 PM
Glad to help all of you...It was my pleasure. :beer: It was also cool to meet who I have'nt had a chance to meet. Wes, Wayne, and Damon. You guys put me to work. :D Sweet rides too..... Mike (Poorsvtman) you need to make up with Martina, get on your hands and knees and beg. She's a HOTTIE :bows Anytime you all need ANY help, you know where I'm at now... :tu:

Rocks, don't forget you gotta swing by my crib soon.

03LightningRocks
05-31-2004, 09:06 PM

:tu:

Rocks:beer:

StormShadow
05-31-2004, 09:15 PM
Trei even got dressed up for the occasion.

http://www.btinternet.com/~asghar786/cube/cube138.jpg

Tex Arcana
05-31-2004, 10:03 PM
Well, hell, if I had known about this... I wouldn't've been able to come, but I would've WANTED to!! :p

EDIT: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

andy_cain
05-31-2004, 10:06 PM
Hats off!:tu:

Man, what else can I say…I got the hook up todayknana

Amazing what a difference the alignment makes.

Was nice to get to see you guys and B.S. with ya.

Trai: Thanks again! You Da Man:bows

PoorSvtman
05-31-2004, 11:24 PM
Glad to help all of you...It was my pleasure. :beer: It was also cool to meet who I have'nt had a chance to meet. Wes, Wayne, and Damon. You guys put me to work. :D Sweet rides too..... Mike (Poorsvtman) you need to make up with Martina, get on your hands and knees and beg. She's a HOTTIE :bows Anytime you all need ANY help, you know where I'm at now... :tu:

Thanks for hooking her up Bro :tu: .

Krystle
05-31-2004, 11:30 PM
Mike (Poorsvtman) you need to make up with Martina, get on your hands and knees and beg. She's a HOTTIE :bows .
I dont think that he needs to do all that... I think he has his eye on someone else:D

I wish I didn't have to work today I could have got the good hookup too.. My truck needs it

03'svtlight
05-31-2004, 11:55 PM
I dont think that he needs to do all that... I think he has his eye on someone else:D

I wish I didn't have to work today I could have got the good hookup too.. My truck needs it
You missed out....Maybe they'll do it again soon.........

Tex Arcana
06-01-2004, 09:25 AM
You missed out....Maybe they'll do it again soon.........
I hope so.. I completely missed out on it.. :crying:

BLACKSUNSHINE
06-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Yeah I would have stopped by if I wasnt out of town, hellava deal. Props Trai

:beer:

True Blue Aggie
06-01-2004, 11:55 AM
I wish I could say Trai fixed everything on my truck, but there was nothing wrong with it. Either way, thanks for tryin.....:tu:

wesman
06-01-2004, 02:56 PM
I wish I could say Trai fixed everything on my truck, but there was nothing wrong with it. Either way, thanks for tryin.....:tu:
We can go curb hopping in it prior to the next one, that way you can get your moneys worth....lol

Good to meet everyone that I hadn't met before.

--wes

03'svtlight
06-01-2004, 10:20 PM
We can go curb hopping in it prior to the next one, that way you can get your moneys worth....lol

Good to meet everyone that I hadn't met before.

--wes
:rll: It was cool to meet you guys. What I would like to see Wes, is you and ol' INSANE Wayne line'em up!!! That Procharged' 350zx should be pushin' right what that Viper (450hp) is makin' wouldn't ya think?? :evil

Tex Arcana
06-01-2004, 11:26 PM
when's the next one?? :D

my2002lightning
06-01-2004, 11:53 PM
Trai,
Correction: that's Unsane Wayne. :hammer:

Wayne's particular about his "handle" on here. :D

:rll: It was cool to meet you guys. What I would like to see Wes, is you and ol' INSANE Wayne line'em up!!! That Procharged' 350zx should be pushin' right what that Viper (450hp) is makin' wouldn't ya think?? :evil

03'svtlight
06-01-2004, 11:55 PM
when's the next one?? :D
Dunno yet Tex, and BTW, you better make arrangements to get your hitch cover before I start charging LAY-AWAY fees.

03'svtlight
06-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Trai,
Correction: that's Unsane Wayne. :hammer:

Wayne's particular about his "handle" on here. :D
My bad, UNSANE it is..........sweet viper . You can spot that thing a mile away........Its about the color of this dancin' banana----> :banana:

Tex Arcana
06-02-2004, 01:51 AM
Dunno yet Tex, and BTW, you better make arrangements to get your hitch cover before I start charging LAY-AWAY fees.
argh.. you never replied to my last message about that, I thought you had sold it to someone else... :(