PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Wish the Talon Racers Good Luck

03LightningRocks
06-02-2004, 06:52 PM
I am about to leave for Gainesville and wanted to wish the Oklahoma bound Talon members a safe trip and a successful race event.

Bring home some points folks:nana2 .

Talk to y'all next week.

Rocks:beer:

StormShadow
06-02-2004, 08:12 PM
:beer:

Same to you and your boy. Bring us back a 1st this time Uncle Rocks.

Sixpipes
06-02-2004, 08:35 PM
I am about to leave for Gainesville and wanted to wish the Oklahoma bound Talon members a safe trip and a successful race event.

Bring home some points folks:nana2 .

Talk to y'all next week.

Rocks:beer:Same to you Ron. Don't know if you guys have been paying attention, but Ron is tied for the lead in FFW/Tough Truck points after 4 events. :tu:

http://www.funfordevents.com/index.php?submenu=Points&src=gendocs&link=Points_List&catid=toptruck

StormShadow
06-02-2004, 08:54 PM
WOW!!! How cool is that!!! knana

Silver_2000
06-02-2004, 09:08 PM
Same to you Ron. Don't know if you guys have been paying attention, but Ron is tied for the lead in FFW/Tough Truck points after 4 events. :tu:

http://www.funfordevents.com/index.php?submenu=Points&src=gendocs&link=Points_List&catid=toptruck
Great work Ron

:bows :bows

LonghornLightning
06-02-2004, 10:09 PM
:tu: :bows

Band
06-02-2004, 10:54 PM
Sweet, congrats on the progress!

Good Luck to you too! knock those other three down to size!

my2002lightning
06-03-2004, 01:01 AM
Uncle Rocks,
Git 'er done! :beer: Best of luck in FL. and good luck to everyone at Thunder Valley! :tu:

Not to go off on one of my stories again, but when I knew I had to have a Gen 2 was 99/00 and I would head down to Thunder Valley near Noble, OK. and watch the Ls run.

I visited with Albert Tepker/Alightning (white '99 L and later his red '01 L) and Alan Chavis ( http://www.alanchavis.com (http://www.alanchavis.com/) - white '00 L back in the day) in the pits and picked their brains on how they all worked.

I'd like to run up to OK. with TALON and visit some of my old "stomping grounds", but we're booked up for Kenny Chesney/TMS.

skalywags
06-03-2004, 08:10 PM
ronald, sorry to dis you or anything, but I think i would be hitting the highway to OKC at at lweast 125 to get away from having to do teh Kenny Chesney thing! Good luck on sitting through that!

Good luck to you guys doing TMCC and Rocks af FFW. I'm heading the Bryson, Tx to race cross country on the dirt bike this weekend. Stinkbug, you heading to Bryson?

03LightningRocks
06-07-2004, 05:31 PM
:(

Hey everyone....I just got in....damned I am tired. I didn't fair so well in Gainesville. I got put out in the second round....now I am tired and bummed out.

I am still tied for second with Paul G:D . Virginia will be mine:evil .....I am tired of messing around. It is time to roll up the sleeves and get serious with those guys...LOL.

I was just checking to see how the Talon club did in Oklahoma. I may have to check later...I can hardly keep my eyes open... I am sure y'all did us proudknana

Time for me to hit the sack.......

Thanks for the well wishes......sorry I didn't bring back the trophy. There are 5 more events and I learn something new at every one of them. These fellows are tough to beat. You darn near have to cut a .03 light or better and hit your darned dial on the money to win these things. One small mistake...and your packing it up.

ken cryder
06-07-2004, 09:27 PM
don't get discourage ron we are all backing ya . keep the positive attitude an you will do great :tu:

ken

02BOLT
06-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Sorry to hear 'bout your early exit at G'ville. Give me a call when you get a chance. Haven't had a chance to visit with ya in a while. I still owe you dinner for picking my sister up in BFE a while back. Congrats on your points standings too man, that's kick a$$!:nana2

Talk atcha later,
Rob

03LightningRocks
06-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Ken and Rob,

Thanks for the encouragement. I didn't fall behind as much as I was afraid of. I am 20 points out of first, That can be made up for pretty quick in one race.

Looking at the point spreads for the 10 top fellows on the list, it is one close competition. At this point it is anybodies game.

I need about 2 wins in a row to put some space between me and the other guys:D .

Thanks again fellows....it means alot to me. I'll give ya a call here in a minute Rob:tu: .