PDA

View Full Version : Ford Ride and Drive

Red2002
07-13-2004, 10:39 AM
On Thursday and Friday Ford is having a Ride-and-Drive program where salespeople or anyone associated with Ford goes out to Texas Motor Speedway to drive new or redesigned Ford vehicles. The new Freestyle, Five Hundred, '05 Mustang GT and the re-designed Super-Duty trucks are the vehicles we get to drive. The Ford GT will be on 'display', but hopefully they'll give rides at the least.

I'll post pics later in the week. Did anyone else get an invite?knanaDoug?..

Silver_2000
07-13-2004, 10:59 AM
On Thursday and Friday Ford is having a Ride-and-Drive program where salespeople or anyone associated with Ford goes out to Texas Motor Speedway to drive new or redesigned Ford vehicles. The new Freestyle, Five Hundred, '05 Mustang GT and the re-designed Super-Duty trucks are the vehicles we get to drive. The Ford GT will be on 'display', but hopefully they'll give rides at the least.

Im a nobody ....

sonicbluetommy
07-13-2004, 11:27 AM

Let me know what you think of the new superduty's and it would be nice to see a couple pics of a real one not some Ford ad slick. The reason I am asking is my brother just ordered a new 05 site unseen. He special optioned it out at a sticker of close to $55 G's :eek: (diesel, dually, leather, loaded). I think he is nuts but he is getting it on the Ford Employee Plan (Z? X?, not sure of all Ford's codes) at around $41 G's. That was how I got my L at a respectable price. knana tommy

Tex Arcana
07-13-2004, 03:28 PM
Im a nobody ....

QFT... :d :p :evil:

mardyn
07-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Can anyone come out or do you have to be currently employed at a dealer... I used to be a Service Mgr for a big dealer here in Dallas, but that was several years back..

mardyn

I really like to check out some new product, and I'd love to get a look at a new GT... :bows