PDA

View Full Version : THOGG show's the Dodge boys whats up

r1eater
08-08-2004, 04:56 PM
THOGG showed them what was up last night pulling off an amazing 1X.X @1X8mph in the 1/4. I loved the crowds reaction, it was like 800 people or so saying "HOLY $H!T! :eek: " all at the same time. Terry got much love after his run. There were also two other GEN 1's there. Best part about this was Terry didnt even run at full strength. I'll let THOGG fill in the X's if he so chooses. The only bad part was they DQ'd him because he didnt have a cage, none the less he proved that night who was faster. In Fact he had the Diesel guys crying before the race to the track officials. They knew there was no way they would beat the old Ford. So they were pulling out obscure rules from the rules book to try to get Terry DQ'd even before he ran. :rll: bunch of chochas

Aggie Mom
08-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Man, I'm sorry I missed the infamous T.Hogg. I bet it was awesome. :bows

cpeapea
08-09-2004, 09:18 AM
that silly terry, he will never have a cage :D

Crawford
08-09-2004, 10:11 AM
1X.X @1X8mph in the 1/4
ZZZzzZZZzzzzzZZzzzzZzz
Someone wake me up when there is something to report here...

Shiner1
08-09-2004, 10:29 AM
ZZZzzZZZzzzzzZZzzzzZzz
I'll second that!!!:rolleyes:

T Hogg
08-09-2004, 11:33 PM
ZZZzzZZZzzzzzZZzzzzZzz
Come on Crawford, you sound like those Dodge boys.:D

Heres the low down. Truck ran 10.8 @ 128mph:eek2: w/ a piss poor 1.65 60'. I bet my mother could run 60' faster than that. It didn't spin, think there is something wrong w/ the convertor. Or maybe she just needs a diet @ 4,550lbs:eek2: race weight.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10774

Like wil said those Dodge boyz don't like to lose. But I bet the next time they see a L driving down the road, they'll think twice about getting it on.

Should have a cage, good tune, and a little more NOS for L Fest.

Thanks again for the help and (DQ support) Wil. I'll send you that video later.

03LightningRocks
08-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Congrats Terry..........way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocks:nana2

J.D. Blackwell
08-10-2004, 09:06 AM
Congrats Terry. Just wait til you shave some weight off that beast. That will fix your 60ft.

Justin

Crawford
08-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Come on Crawford, you sound like those Dodge boys.:D
Just the facts baby! Dont give me X's give me DATA!

Congrats on the run man. Sounds like you have that thing running as fast as it sounds. I am lookin forward to seeing it run at LFest! http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/burnout.gif