PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say wassup

03'svtlight
09-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to you guys (and gals). Adam, Rocks, Sayle, Terry, Tom ,Tim, Doug, Rob, Wayne, Bobby,Dennis, Mike,and if I forgot a name, my bad :D . Me, well I've just been keeping those big Freightliner wheels rollin'. It was a rough beginning but my investment is beginning to show a positive in the cash column :banana: . I was in Atlanta, Ga. last nite and it was raining so hard I almost had to pull over. Visibility was zero. And that carried all the way into Alabama where it finally let up. Great to see TALON is still alive and well...... Ill try and make the next get-together.

Trai

03LightningRocks
09-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Oh hell Yeah.........Trai.......how the heck are you doing??? We've missed ya around here.

You made it happen, I see. Everytime I see a truck out on the open road....I wonder if it's you.

You know what to do if you see a Black Lightning being towed by a black F150 extended cab...right?

Glad to read your out and about and doing well.

Rocks:beer: :beer:

StormShadow
09-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Wassup homie. I tried to call you the other day. Glad to see your doing allright.

03LightningRocks
09-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Wassup homie. I tried to call you the other day. Glad to see your doing allright.

Maybe he changed his cell phone number, to get rid of us.....LOL:d . You and I should be receiving a PM with the new number...;) .

and no.......I didn't wink at you:rll: .

Rocks

PoorSvtman
09-05-2004, 02:02 PM
wuz up glad to see ur alive and well

bobbywade69
09-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Glad 2 see your still kickin bro!!:tu:

03'svtlight
09-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Maybe he changed his cell phone number, to get rid of us.....LOL:d . You and I should be receiving a PM with the new number...;) .

and no.......I didn't wink at you:rll: .

Rocks
:rll: I got a new number so all my old hoes couldn't call me anymore. I actually told one of them (and for the record this is a TRUE story) I was getting a new phone, and not thinking I told her it was gonna be a NEXTEL. To make a long story short, after not being able to reach me, she took it upon herself to persuade a guy she knows who happens to work at NEXTEL to give her my number :throw: . I told her I hope you gave him some head for doing that because he is gonna lose his job behind what he done. He works at the collins (arlington) location, but not for long. :evil

Aggie Mom
09-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Hey Trai, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Besides, if the stories I hear are true, I'd be bribing the Nextel guy for your phone number too babe! :tu:

03LightningRocks
09-05-2004, 08:54 PM
:rll: I got a new number so all my old hoes couldn't call me anymore. I actually told one of them (and for the record this is a TRUE story) I was getting a new phone, and not thinking I told her it was gonna be a NEXTEL. To make a long story short, after not being able to reach me, she took it upon herself to persuade a guy she knows who happens to work at NEXTEL to give her my number :throw: . I told her I hope you gave him some head for doing that because he is gonna lose his job behind what he done. He works at the collins (arlington) location, but not for long. :evil

LMAO.......:rll: . Now that your doing the truckin thing, you should have one in every port...or is that truck stop?

Wht95Lightning
09-05-2004, 09:07 PM
^^ Also known as Lot Lizards. :rll:

03'svtlight
09-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Hey Trai, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Besides, if the stories I hear are true, I'd be bribing the Nextel guy for your phone number too babe! :tu:
:rll: maybe you can tell me EXACTLY what you've heard :banana:

03'svtlight
09-05-2004, 09:51 PM
LMAO.......:rll: . Now that your doing the truckin thing, you should have one in every port...or is that truck stop?
:rll: I was in a stripclub in Atlanta thurs. nite and all I can say is I'm going back over the first chance I get. :D :nana2

Tex Arcana
09-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to you guys (and gals). Adam, Rocks, Sayle, Terry, Tom ,Tim, Doug, Rob, Wayne, Bobby,Dennis, Mike,and if I forgot a name, my bad :D . Me, well I've just been keeping those big Freightliner wheels rollin'. It was a rough beginning but my investment is beginning to show a positive in the cash column :banana: . I was in Atlanta, Ga. last nite and it was raining so hard I almost had to pull over. Visibility was zero. And that carried all the way into Alabama where it finally let up. Great to see TALON is still alive and well...... Ill try and make the next get-together.

Trai

Are you going down into Florida? Hope not, becasue I hear it's gonna be a nasty time down there. :eek2:

[:ron:] My ex-brother-in-law is a trucker, and was driving down there when Andrew blew thru... he had no idea, and was in a huge storm with visibility near zero, so he got off the freeway, crossed over the overpass to a truckstop, where the wind lifted his trailer and slammed it into the jersey barrier a couple of times. :eek2: He gets tot he truck stop, and is sitting there watching the weather on the tv, and sees that the eye is passing directly over where he is... holy moly!! :eek: [/:ron:]

Rocks, STFU: this was fairly pertinent to the conversation: if ya don't like it, you'll get over it before your a$$hole grows shut. :tu: ::p:

:rll:

my2002lightning
09-06-2004, 01:03 AM
aka: "Wife for the night". :cool: :D

^^ Also known as Lot Lizards. :rll: