PDA

View Full Version : Airraid #400124 price

anglerx007
10-22-2004, 03:18 PM
I'm looking for the best price on an airraid intake for my 04 l. The best so far is $222.99 at SpeedTek in Dallas.

Any others?

Boosted 03
10-22-2004, 10:41 PM
I saw this same system on rpmoutlet.com for 179.95. Hope this helps. :burnout:

Silver_2000
10-22-2004, 11:14 PM
I saw this same system on rpmoutlet.com for 179.95. Hope this helps. :burnout:
If you buy anything at RPMOutlet - Ill ban you instantly ;)

They suck - Tons of examples of BAD service - bad parts -

Doug

Boosted 03
10-22-2004, 11:35 PM
I deeply apologize I did not know they sucked so bad. But pleeeeease don't ban me I'm new to this and I'm trying to learn the from the best site around. :bows :o

Silver_2000
10-23-2004, 12:10 AM
I deeply apologize I did not know they sucked so bad. But pleeeeease don't ban me I'm new to this and I'm trying to learn the from the best site around. :bows :o
I was kidding ....

No worries... Crawford sold his truck and bought a ricer and we havent banned him yet ... LOL

BC Lightning
10-23-2004, 07:07 PM
One person who bought from RPM and regreats it. Parts were supposed to be to me the next day and it took 2 weeks to get them, the parts look cheap and act cheap, if it were me and I had to do it over again, I would go through Terry for buying and installs. He can get any parts, plus the best and most precise installer I have dealt with.

Oh and stay away from Lonestar, the tune they did on my chip in my 02 lightning was for 8psi. yeah I was running 14. It went, KABOOM!!

Shiner1
10-23-2004, 07:38 PM
I was kidding ....

No worries... Crawford sold his truck and bought a ricer and we havent banned him yet ... LOL
:rll: At least I'm not buying rice.....

anglerx007
10-25-2004, 08:49 AM
One person who bought from RPM and regreats it. Parts were supposed to be to me the next day and it took 2 weeks to get them, the parts look cheap and act cheap, if it were me and I had to do it over again, I would go through Terry for buying and installs. He can get any parts, plus the best and most precise installer I have dealt with.

Oh and stay away from Lonestar, the tune they did on my chip in my 02 lightning was for 8psi. yeah I was running 14. It went, KABOOM!!

If its an Airraid product how can the quality be any different at one site compared to another?

I'm sure Terry is a good connection for parts and labor but his shop is too far away for me to take advantage. Plus an intake should be within my capability to install.