PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Floor Mats

BC Lightning
10-26-2004, 11:00 PM
I'm going to order a set of floor mats from Chickenears and I was wondering how good they were and what color of mats and stitching anyone else got, I wanted to keep the dark grey to match the carpet but I'm not sure on the stitching?

L8 APEX
10-26-2004, 11:05 PM
I'll sell my old Loydds mats for $50 bucks they are pretty clean. Dark gray and white stiching.:D

my2002lightning
10-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Talk to Dana/dboat on here. I believe he has a set and is pleased with him.

Tim/Chickenears is a good guy. I ordered my Bed-Rug from him back in the day and have spoken on the phone with him numerous times. Nice guy, great svc. and gotta' love that "Carolina" accent! :beer:

Consider Wet-Okole's too if you're into interior "bling" and seat wear-protection.

Ronald

I'm going to order a set of floor mats from Chickenears and I was wondering how good they were and what color of mats and stitching anyone else got, I wanted to keep the dark grey to match the carpet but I'm not sure on the stitching?

BC Lightning
10-26-2004, 11:16 PM
terry, i'll have to take a look at them, i'm not sure what I think about the white stitching

L8 APEX
10-26-2004, 11:20 PM
terry, i'll have to take a look at them, i'm not sure what I think about the white stitchingWhy, you want PINK:rll:

BC Lightning
10-26-2004, 11:26 PM
maybe..............:d

03LightningRocks
10-27-2004, 12:06 AM
I ordered a set from him a couple months ago. The quality is pretty low. They keep sheding. And I mean some big arse clumps.

I believe he is advertising a new style...but if itis the same manufacturer...stay away.

One more thing....how are going to buy my wheels/tires if you keep spending all your money......Hmmmmm...I may have to put em back up for sale. I'm getting tired of moving them around my garage:cool: .

Rocks

BC Lightning
10-27-2004, 12:13 AM
did you not get my pm i sent you? I'll have your money by the Fall TALON Classic if not before. I'm in the process of selling my Jeep CJ-7, the day it sells I'll be there to hand you all your cash the same day :tu: , I'm hoping it will go in a week or two, and these other purchases are ones I want after I get the slicks. Sorry for the delay Uncle Rocks.

Michael

03LightningRocks
10-27-2004, 12:32 AM
did you not get my pm i sent you? I'll have your money by the Fall TALON Classic if not before. I'm in the process of selling my Jeep CJ-7, the day it sells I'll be there to hand you all your cash the same day :tu: , I'm hoping it will go in a week or two, and these other purchases are ones I want after I get the slicks. Sorry for the delay Uncle Rocks.

Michael
That will work. About an hour ago, I went out to the garage for something and tripped over one of them. It stumped the sh!t out of my toe. The damn thing almost became a frisbee....:mad: . My house is turned upside down, so I am beginning to look for things to throw away. Then I see you posting and think to myself, "cool, someone to fock with".:evil

Gawd I'll be glad when the workers are done in here:hammer: .

Don't forget...the quality of those floor mats used to be sh!t....make sure it is not the same manufacturer he used a month or so ago. Tim is a good guy to work with. I have bought a few other items from him. This was the first time I was disapointed.

Rocks:beer:

BC Lightning
10-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Were abou to move so everything in our house is everywhere, and I mean everywhere. my dad's to the point that if it might be in his way he will chunck it. He threw away my stock leaf springs that I was going to give to terry. I went outside to load them up and go to PR, and my dad came home, said he triped on them, so he made a trip to the dump with some other things :flaming: . So i boxed everything else up and hid it from him.

I cant buy anymore things for my truck, traction before power, well anymore power and I'll really spin the tires, so my next purchase will be your slicks. :tu:

Michael

Shiner1
10-29-2004, 08:03 AM
What Rocks said.......I bought a set from him 6-8 months ago and the quality was ok. I used them for shows so they got very little wear and looked good. I think if you used them everyday they would fall apart. His new ones maybe better.