nevermind....

Mark #2
11-01-2004, 05:10 PM
If I look at my dyno charts,
14 to 22 degrees was worth about 22 hp.

So 8 degrees = 22hp

bobbywade69
11-01-2004, 10:22 PM
More timing isn't allways better Jim probley toke away timing and added more fuel to get the same effect as more timing but is ALOT safer on the block!!! Were as the PSP program is alittle more aggressive on the block!!! Man quit posting up the **** like I said you have been installing ALOT of stuff lately and haven't had time to look at the problems u had to start with!!!! Also each truck reacts differently to each mod!! But we need to get the problems u have to start with sorted out before u go aroung complaing and bitching on the forums!!!! Sorry not to sound mean but just give it a break for awhile lets getting these problems sorted out just have been too busy installing and trying to add power than trying to fix problems u have!!:nono:

BC Lightning
11-01-2004, 11:28 PM
from what I understand the dyno Jim used is a more accurate dyno, and typically dynojet which is what speedworks uses reads higher because most people want to see big numbers. the one terry uses at Wells dynos sprint cars, has done nascar truck series, and many other big number producing cars.

So in response to your question the 379 you saw from Jim was probably a safer and more accurate reading

If it were me I wouldnt be worried about hp/trq numbers but the a/f readings, the only numbers that matter to me are at the end of a 1/8 or 1/4 track :tu:

99WhiteBeast
11-01-2004, 11:55 PM
If it were me I wouldnt be worried about hp/trq numbers but the a/f readings, the only numbers that matter to me are at the end of a 1/8 or 1/4 track :tu:
Exactly:tu: