PDA

View Full Version : The L's were out and about in Arlington today

wesman
11-18-2004, 09:29 PM
I saw probably 4-5 L's today in Arlington on Cooper. I havent seen an L is a couple weeks, then I see like 6 of them today in 2 hours.

First one, silver getting some new shoes at Discount on S Cooper....looked like Boyd Coddington Wheels and Nitto 555 tires. Also had some #'s on the window, presumably from the track. Never saw the owner.

Heading toward the fish store and I saw a black 99-00 (I think it was Scott), truck was way clean, looked good, had a Gorilla type hood. With him there was a silver 04, at least it had 04 wheels. They looked like they were together, presumably lunch or something ???

Saw a red one with some bling bling wheels on a little further down cooper and then another silver one coming back from the fish store.....

I miss the L, looking forward to getting it back :burnout:

--wes

00Bolt
11-18-2004, 10:13 PM
thanks wes!!! yup, thats me!!! i work right there on cooper/i-20 and roam that area everyday!!!

wesman
11-18-2004, 10:59 PM
Yep...you were takin a left by Chic-Fila , probbaly heading back to work.

I was in the black Viper that passed by you while you were waiting at the light.

--wes

00Bolt
11-19-2004, 07:25 AM
ya i saw the viper... i have a small trophy/award store there next to applebees... you should stop by someday when u get the truck back... i cant wait to see it....

Nuhklz
11-19-2004, 08:08 AM
My wife saw a blue one yesterday near Martin HS and told me about it when I got back in town last night. She said that it had cool wheels and stickers on the back window.

The point of this is that she noticed http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif

99WhiteBeast
11-19-2004, 10:24 AM
Damn- you must have missed the two other white ones on Cooper yesterday afternoon.

I was out and about around lunch time and then Jeff was over there off Cooper at lunch and again about 2:30.

If you're talking about the fish store down past Turner Warnell that was probably Derrick (silver L with 20's) as he lives real close to there.

Larry-
The Sonic Blue one is a kid that goes to Martin. I told him about the club when I saw him in the parking lot the other day.

TP Derrick D
11-19-2004, 07:34 PM
Damn- you must have missed the two other white ones on Cooper yesterday afternoon.

I was out and about around lunch time and then Jeff was over there off Cooper at lunch and again about 2:30.

If you're talking about the fish store down past Turner Warnell that was probably Derrick (silver L with 20's) as he lives real close to there.

Larry-
The Sonic Blue one is a kid that goes to Martin. I told him about the club when I saw him in the parking lot the other day.

No, it wasn't me this time. I haven't moved the L in almost 2 weeks. Since before all the gloomy,rainy weather been here. Steve-O, got to contact you about the cheerleader car(truck)show.

bigdale83
11-20-2004, 04:09 PM
it's always like that in arlington, we roll deep over here!

wesman
11-20-2004, 05:01 PM
I live in Arlington, I haven't seen more than one L a day in the longest time, other than meets etc.

--wes