PDA

View Full Version : Broken into!!!!!

bobbywade69
12-02-2004, 08:14 AM
Well now it was my turn!!!! The L got broken into last at my aptments the smashed the pass window but had plenty of time to move both seats forward and un hook everything nicely but the amp (because its bolted to the cab) and they toke my brand new head unit I got and Xm radio but didn't take anything else like my GPS system sitting in the glove box!!! A couple of days before I get my new alarm system, damit this suxs!!!!

00Bolt
12-02-2004, 08:26 AM
damn that sucks.... sorry bro!!! glad I have the luxury of parking in garage at night... but hey, thats not even safe, my bike got stolen out of my garage... broke into house and stole it

i hate theives!!! :flaming:

L-Fever
12-02-2004, 08:29 AM
That stinks! :flaming:

MoorePowerToYou
12-02-2004, 09:33 AM
Suckfest ! I hope they catch the little sh*theads.

Alpine
12-02-2004, 09:37 AM
Really sorry to hear that Bobby.:hammer:

Sandman
12-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Is this the alarm you were referring to??
Protect your truck. (http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7101&highlight=glock)

Nuhklz
12-02-2004, 10:22 AM
http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/smflame.gif http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/smflame.gif

Silver_2000
12-02-2004, 10:27 AM
That sucks - What idiot theives are stealing XM radios - They stole mine too....

I called XM suspended the acct and they noted the unit was stolen - it will never work again ..... Of course if the were smart they wouldnt be thieves

Doug

bobbywade69
12-02-2004, 10:37 AM
I just found out from the cops that last night in the same parking lot some guys were caught breaking into his car they broke the window drove off and then come back later to steal the stuff and found the owner waiting with his 45 for them and shot at them but they got away but they were hit so hopefully they get caught!!!

00Bolt
12-02-2004, 10:39 AM
shot their car or shot them??

bobbywade69
12-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Both the car and them the car is all shot up!!!!

shot their car or shot them??

03LightningRocks
12-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Both the car and them the car is all shot up!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: .

Just in case anyone thinks this is an option, if the dude doing the shooting killed anyone, it will be called....pre-meditated murder. He stalked them and then tried to kill them.

The property protection laws do not allow for this situation.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with the thieves getting a bullet. I just would hate for one of our L brothers to repeat a move like this and end up in prison.

Rocks:beer:

bobbywade69
12-02-2004, 01:01 PM
I talked to the officer and he said they let him go because he waited till the got in his car again before he started shooting at them so it was all legal even if he killed one!! Thats what the crime scene guy told me also after finger printing my truck!

:eek: :eek: :eek: .

Just in case anyone thinks this is an option, if the dude doing the shooting killed anyone, it will be called....pre-meditated murder. He stalked them and then tried to kill them.

The property protection laws do not allow for this situation.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with the thieves getting a bullet. I just would hate for one of our L brothers to repeat a move like this and end up in prison.

03LightningRocks
12-02-2004, 01:11 PM
I talked to the officer and he said they let him go because he waited till the got in his car again before he started shooting at them so it was all legal even if he killed one!! Thats what the crime scene guy told me also after finger printing my truck!

The crime scene guy is full of sh!t. Believe what you want guys, but if anyone thinks they can just open fire in a parking lot to protect their stereo...they are smoking crack.

I am speaking from experience here.....the lesson cost me around 30 grand....I hope anyone that tries something that stupid, has lots of money they don't want to keep.

Good gosh almighty...thank gawd the shooter didn't put a bullet in an innocent by stander. Sometimes people need to think with more than their egoes..........

None of this is against you Bobby, I just feel like the idiot doing the shooting is more of a hazard than the guy stealing stereo's from the "insurance business".

Shiner1
12-02-2004, 01:39 PM
I agree Rocks....As much as we like to talk about guns and shooting criminals in the street like Wyatt Earp, no radio is worth a stretch in the pokey. Not to mention the other issues that come into play if you shoot and kill an innocent bystander. Now protecting your family in a home invasion crime is one thing but shooting at a car as it's leaving.....:nono:

00Bolt
12-02-2004, 01:44 PM
ill be honest, i dont know the fun laws that much.... so what is allowed? would I be allowed to shoot the thugs that stole my bike? they did break into garage... i never saw or anything, so I didnt have chance to... but just curious if I could in case it ever happened again

03LightningRocks
12-02-2004, 01:56 PM
ill be honest, i dont know the fun laws that much.... so what is allowed? would I be allowed to shoot the thugs that stole my bike? they did break into garage... i never saw or anything, so I didnt have chance to... but just curious if I could in case it ever happened again

Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other mistake people make, is getting their understanding of how the law works in Deadly force situations from buds that have watched too many movies.

Quite honestly......I do not feel that I want to trade, spending the rest of my ife seeing a person I killed in my dreams for any piece of property I own.

Yeah...everyone wants to talk tough...and I did too at one time. But spend about an hour two thinking you just killed someone, and you will see things a little different....

There is only one situation I would even consider using that kind of force....the lives of my children, loved ones, friends in jepordy....self defense. But trust me...even when it's self defense...it focks with you.

This topic is starting to piss me off....sorry fellows...my rant is off.

00Bolt
12-02-2004, 01:58 PM
ya ill be honest, id be a little pussy when came down to it.... i dont know if I could live with actually killing someone.... but was just curious

StormShadow
12-02-2004, 02:03 PM
ya ill be honest, id be a little pussy when came down to it....
We already know this Scott. :rll:

03LightningRocks
12-02-2004, 02:03 PM
I agree Rocks....As much as we like to talk about guns and shooting criminals in the street like Wyatt Earp, no radio is worth a stretch in the pokey. Not to mention the other issues that come into play if you shoot and kill an innocent bystander. Now protecting your family in a home invasion crime is one thing but shooting at a car as it's leaving.....:nono:

You want to know what really scares me about these kinds of threads??? I have two adult children that I can just picture innocently getting home at that apartment complex late at night, only to be shot by some ignorant Rambo protecting his precious stereo.

I agree....a situation such as home invasion...or threatening your life or family...deadly force is called for.

03LightningRocks
12-02-2004, 02:05 PM
We already know this Scott. :rll:

LMAO.......thanks Adam...I was gettin myself too worked up. I needed that for a good laugh. Now I have to clean the coke off my laptop.:rll: :rll: :rll:

NO Go back to work......quit playing with the customers computer....:D

StormShadow
12-02-2004, 05:12 PM
LMAO.......thanks Adam...I was gettin myself too worked up. I needed that for a good laugh. Now I have to clean the coke off my laptop.:rll: :rll: :rll:

NO Go back to work......quit playing with the customers computer....:D

:d ....:evil

03LightningRocks
12-02-2004, 07:57 PM
:d ....:evil

I think I may have missed a good post....:cool:

00Bolt
12-02-2004, 08:21 PM
I think I may have missed a good post....:cool:

prolly better its gone..... :evil

PoorSvtman
12-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Man that sucks. Theres been a string of thefts going around.....

Some one busted the gates at our travel trailer parking lot. They frozze the gate lock, picked out a nice 30 ft travel trailer with a super slide and drove off with it.......

Now given that in order to get the slideout in you have to have a batter or jump box for the trailer itself... They arent rookies.. they even layed the lock on the ground nicely like nothing was wrong with it, when our manager picked up it shattered in his hand....

TP Derrick D
12-02-2004, 10:17 PM
Well now it was my turn!!!! The L got broken into last at my aptments the smashed the pass window but had plenty of time to move both seats forward and un hook everything nicely but the amp (because its bolted to the cab) and they toke my brand new head unit I got and Xm radio but didn't take anything else like my GPS system sitting in the glove box!!! A couple of days before I get my new alarm system, damit this suxs!!!!

Man,you too huh Bobby?
Well its been a couple months since I got hit but at least my truck didn't get major damage.And they only got a 4 year old brand new jack from under the front seat.Just glad I learned not to leave anything of value in there overnite. I'm still :flaming: when I see my L and think about it being violated. :mad:

bobbywade69
12-02-2004, 11:33 PM
I hear ya just :flaming: everytime I think about it!!!

Man,you too huh Bobby?
Well its been a couple months since I got hit but at least my truck didn't get major damage.And they only got a 4 year old brand new jack from under the front seat.Just glad I learned not to leave anything of value in there overnite. I'm still :flaming: when I see my L and think about it being violated. :mad:

Beaudee
12-03-2004, 09:56 AM
A 12volt baby monitor plugged in the dash will work and a 44mag.You will deffinetly need this in appartments.You will cath them in the act too!Good Luck! :throw: