PDA

View Full Version : Car Shows?? [split from drag racing schedule thread]

BringMeASunkist
12-16-2004, 11:20 PM
Hey, I'm new to the whole car show thing. I am an 18year old Lightning owner who is very interested in car shows, but never knows when they are happening, but always hears about them afterwads. But I just registered to this site, and was told about it throuhg a post. But anyway, I was reading about the upcoming show this Sat, Dec 18, at Hallsville. I was wondering if that is more of a racing event, or if it's just a bunch of people taking their trucks out and chillin. Meetin up with old friends and such.

Silver_2000
12-17-2004, 12:11 AM
Hey, I'm new to the whole car show thing. I am an 18year old Lightning owner who is very interested in car shows, but never knows when they are happening, but always hears about them afterwads. But I just registered to this site, and was told about it throuhg a post. But anyway, I was reading about the upcoming show this Sat, Dec 18, at Hallsville. I was wondering if that is more of a racing event, or if it's just a bunch of people taking their trucks out and chillin. Meetin up with old friends and such.
The post title is " Drag Racing Schedules " - Hallsville is all about racing

Welcome to the club

Doug

BringMeASunkist
12-17-2004, 12:29 AM
The post title is " Drag Racing Schedules " - Hallsville is all about racing

Welcome to the club

Doug

hey thanks

tliss
12-17-2004, 06:57 AM
If I see a car show that some of the guys here will be interested in I will post it up. More car shows happen during the summer months than the winter months, so keep an eye out starting in March or April.

Tom

L1nt2B
12-17-2004, 11:22 AM
http://www.gasolinealleycarshows.com/
This site will list all area shows and I atend alot of them myself but there wont be much untill spring

Steve P.
12-17-2004, 05:19 PM
Other show car websites to check out include:

www.carsroadshow.com
www.hotrodhappenings.com

Local show scene will be pretty thin until Dallas Autorama starting Friday Feb. 11-13.