PDA

View Full Version : Bobby and Tami are engaged!!!

BobbysLightningChick
12-25-2004, 03:30 PM
Bobby popped the big question this morning in front family. Of course I, Tami, said "YES" !!! He gave me a big fat rock we will post a pic of it later!!
Merry Christmas!!! :d knana

Shiner1
12-25-2004, 03:34 PM
WOW!!!....yeah baby, Merry Christmas...Congratulations.

my2002lightning
12-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Tami/Bobby,
Congratulations to both of you on your engagement and Merry Christmas! :nana2

Tami,

Welcome to TALON and, do you realize, your going to be the 2nd female TALON member to own 1/2 of a Red Gen. II L ? :D :tu:

PoorSvtman
12-25-2004, 05:54 PM
Tami/Bobby,Congratulations! :tu:

Alpine
12-25-2004, 08:13 PM
Your killin me over here Bob, I am not going to be able to hold Amy off much longer now. :tongue: congrats to you both.:beer: We are leaving for Vegas tomorrow, the drive thru is looking pretty good!

Shiner1
12-25-2004, 08:55 PM
Tami/Bobby,
Congratulations to both of you on your engagement and Merry Christmas! :nana2

Tami,

Welcome to TALON and, do you realize, your going to be the 2nd female TALON member to own 1/2 of a Red Gen. II L ? :D :tu:
I know Texas is a comunity property state but if he owned it prior to the marriage is half of it still hers?:evil

StormShadow
12-25-2004, 10:46 PM
It sure does!! And now his balls belong to her now too!!! :rll:

Congrats Bobby. :beer:

P.S. No more titty bars for you once the Batchelor Party is over. :o

Nuhklz
12-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Bobby popped the big question this morning in front family. Of course I, Tami, said "YES" !!! He gave me a big fat rock we will post a pic of it later!!
Merry Christmas!!! :d knana Congrats to you both!!

Your killin me over here Bob, I am not going to be able to hold Amy off much longer now. :tongue: congrats to you both.:beer: We are leaving for Vegas tomorrow, the drive thru is looking pretty good! They don't have Sonic's in Vegas.

my2002lightning
12-25-2004, 11:34 PM
John/Shiner1,

I hope you're right! :twitch: :D

Jeff,

You driving or flying? If driving, taking the L? I've been passenger on a fast run from DFW to Winslow, AZ. in one day (953 miles!) and then to Vegas the next day over the Hoover Dam and it's a haul ! :burnout:

Getting married in a Vegas drive-through ceremony in your L! That'd be classic! knana

Ronald

dboat
12-25-2004, 11:45 PM
I know Texas is a comunity property state but if he owned it prior to the marriage is half of it still hers?:evil

The real answer is,,,,

if it was his free and clear before the marriage then its his, if its not free and clear then depending on how much was paid off prior to the marriage, then how much is paid off after the marriage, there is a percentage that would be owned by her. But it wont be 50/50..
Take my word on this one, I know..
Dana

99WhiteBeast
12-26-2004, 09:42 AM
Congrats to you both:beer:

L1nt2B
12-26-2004, 10:07 AM
:banana: far out!

bobbywade69
12-26-2004, 12:06 PM
Big Rock=Kenne Bell & Headers :evil Thanks Guys:tu:

tliss
12-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Doh....another one bites the dust. Marriage isn't all that bad...kinda like a slow painful death...

Just giving you a hard time. You are like the rookie joining the fraternity...prepare for your hazing.:throw: . Congrats to you both. When's the bachelor party :) ??

Jeff, marriages, like deaths, always happen in threes. Ronald, now Bobby...who's next?

Tom

REXRENEGADE
12-27-2004, 12:50 PM
Start saving your money now you will need it! Congrats Bobby and Bobby's Lightning Chick.

:d :tu:

cpeapea
12-27-2004, 07:32 PM
Big Rock=Kenne Bell & Headers :evil Thanks Guys:tu:
Tell her not to smoke the whole rock all at once :evil jk

Goodluck on the new marriage!

02BOLT
12-27-2004, 11:58 PM
Congratulations Bobby and Tami! That's great news!:tu:....

Where ya at Jeff?!?:evil

George G.
12-28-2004, 11:38 AM
I got dibs on the playboy shirt now that he can't use it:evil

03LightningRocks
12-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Damn...........I have been watching this thread since it started. I feel really bad about this, but I just can't bring myself to say congrats;) . Maybe it has to do with being married once myself...for 15 of the longest darned years of my life:eek: .
Maybe it has to do with all the guys I know that have had their nuts cut off by their "true loves" in the divorce:nono: .

OK....I am going to be the only honest Talon member here and say what everyone else is thinking...............RUN BOBBY...LEAVE THE COUNTRY....IT'S NOT TO LATE. YOU CAN STILL SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocks:beer: :beer: :beer:

Shiner1
12-28-2004, 12:33 PM
C'mon Rocks...be nice. Not everyone had been ruined for life. I've been married 20 years and I'm still alive and still happy. Look at it this way. If you let her drive the L and she likes it....double income for mods.:evil

03LightningRocks
12-28-2004, 12:37 PM
C'mon Rocks...be nice. Not everyone had been ruined for life. I've been married 20 years and I'm still alive and still happy. Look at it this way. If you let her drive the L and she likes it....double income for mods.:evil

LOL......That's what all married guys tell single guys. I am thinking about the old saying...."Misery Loves Company"...:d .

Shiner1
12-28-2004, 02:14 PM
LOL......That's what all married guys tell single guys. I am thinking about the old saying...."Misery Loves Company"...:d .
They make us say it when they arn't around...:evil

Sixpipes
12-28-2004, 02:18 PM
Congratulations Bobby. Sharp looking little gal there. :beer:

my2002lightning
12-28-2004, 02:20 PM
Uncle Rocks,

Dammit, I (uh, we) made it past the 2 month mark and you're not helping! http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/bash.gifhttp://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/devil.gifhttp://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

L8 APEX
12-28-2004, 09:06 PM
It should be agianst the law for a man to get married under 30 unless he has a terminal illness. I wish I had better personal experiences to go by. But even my 76 year old grandparents have been divorced a few times. I am not even married and am losing my business to a divorce:hammer: . Plan B is never have kids and make all large purchases in someone elses name. That way you won't lose your stuff and won't have to pay child support for 20 years of your life;) .

03LightningRocks
12-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Here are a couple of tools that will soon have meaning to you, Bobby..:rll: .

http://www.farmingsuppliesdirect.com/images/products/TA882_castrat.jpg

http://netrevenue.ca/images/S_vice.jpg

bobbywade69
12-28-2004, 10:01 PM
:evil This stuff is funny, i couldn't wait to see what ya'll had to say on the matter, but she is going to Germany for 3 weeks tomorrow, so here come the bars and dancers while I have a chance!!!:evil

99WhiteBeast
12-28-2004, 10:02 PM
here's another that will ring true

Wht95Lightning
12-28-2004, 10:11 PM
I found your cake topper.

http://www.islandweddingshop.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/ballandchaincaketopper.JPG

BobbysLightningChick
01-08-2005, 10:07 AM
:evil This stuff is funny, i couldn't wait to see what ya'll had to say on the matter, but she is going to Germany for 3 weeks tomorrow, so here come the bars and dancers while I have a chance!!!:evil
:hammer: Babe I saw what you said HA HA HA!!! You can go to the titty bars all you want. and the comment about the Kenne bell and the headers yeah! That is so funny!!! Your in trouble!! J/K I love you and Miss you!! :bows

tliss
01-08-2005, 01:49 PM
:hammer: Babe I saw what you said HA HA HA!!! You can go to the titty bars all you want. and the comment about the Kenne bell and the headers yeah! That is so funny!!! Your in trouble!! J/K I love you and Miss you!! :bows

Damn, I never realized that chain connected to Bobby's leg could reach half way around the world! :rll: You have a powerful one Bobby...

Oh, and when she says "go to the titty bars all you want," she means "set one foot in a titty bar while I'm gone and I'll pull your balls out through your a$$hole and wear them as earrings" (in case you don't know how translate woman-talk into English!).

Tom

Tex Arcana
01-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Damn, I never realized that chain connected to Bobby's leg could reach half way around the world! :rll: You have a powerful one Bobby...

Oh, and when she says "go to the titty bars all you want," she means "set one foot in a titty bar while I'm gone and I'll pull your balls out through your a$$hole and wear them as earrings" (in case you don't know how translate woman-talk into English!).

Tom

Give it up.. sh'es got him hooked, now; it's just a matter of time before the nose ring is ready and installed. There's not a young man alive that'll listen to an old married guy, 'til it's WAY too late. ;)

L8 APEX
01-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Give it up.. sh'es got him hooked, now; it's just a matter of time before the nose ring is ready and installed. There's not a young man alive that'll listen to an old married guy, 'til it's WAY too late. ;)
I listened a long time ago starting when I was 7 and my old man was writing out his $1200 a month support checks to my mom that remarried well and never needed a dime of it back in the 80's. Then after watching my high school buddies screw up, my customers and friends loosing homes, businesses, credit etc.. I listen well;) .