PDA

View Full Version : Going to KENNEDALE tonight

Dean!
08-22-2002, 03:52 PM
Yea yea, I know, last minute announcement..

but..am going to Kennedale tonight for some 1/8mile action!

Also, September 8 is racing in Hallet... go to
www.zcluboftexas.com (or .org )

wesman
08-22-2002, 07:47 PM
Dean,

What do you know about Z's ?

I have a few Z32's and a 350Z on the way....just noticed the link and was wondering.

--wes

Dean!
08-23-2002, 10:30 AM
I know nothing about the new Z's...other than the 3.5 motor is awesome! :) Altimas are running low 14's !

The 350Z and or Infiniti G35 Coupe would be fun!

Kennedale report:
There was a Chevy 1500 with a flame job that actually had a license plate, "SVT-KLR" I say, HAAAH!!!

It was running 9.3's all night long WITH NITROUS!

HAH!

He could have at least backed up his license plate....

wesman
08-23-2002, 10:47 AM
Cool....when I get mine I'll have to bring it to one of the meetings.

May take it to the track for some break in ...see what it can run bone stock....the magazines say 13.9....they are usually a bit slow though :burnout:

--wes

Dean!
08-23-2002, 11:51 AM
Chuck Stong is the president of the Z Club of Texas...he lives in DFW someplace...

He'd have all the latest info... plus more info about the Hallet road race circuit!

Brock Yates interviewed the 1 Lap of America participants and they consistently said HALLET was probably the most fun road course of all of the courses that comprised the various 1 Lap events....

curtis75051
08-24-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Dean!
I know nothing about the new Z's...other than the 3.5 motor is awesome! :) Altimas are running low 14's !

The 350Z and or Infiniti G35 Coupe would be fun!

Kennedale report:
There was a Chevy 1500 with a flame job that actually had a license plate, "SVT-KLR" I say, HAAAH!!!

It was running 9.3's all night long WITH NITROUS!

HAH!

He could have at least backed up his license plate....

Yeah that was pretty funny to me to when I saw that. I was there too. I didn't get a very good time but it was better than a 9.3. My best was 8.8. It would not cool down for $hit on Thursday. It was 94/95 when I made all my runs.