PDA

View Full Version : Club Photo - Edition III???

tliss
01-21-2005, 10:08 AM
Rumor has it that some of you want to get together and do another group picture. I figured I'd toss a tickler out there to gauge interest. Are you guys up for this? This will not likely occur until March/April (like last time), so now's a good time to start planning. Also, let me know your ideas for improvement or additions to the picture...

Do you want to get posters/8x10s again? Doug, how many people bought them last year?

Sites?

Lemme know and we'll get this ball rolling. Prolly need some volunteers to help coordinate everything like last year, too.....

Tom

Sixpipes
01-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Yeah, and I'll bring the Porta-toilet. :evil

SpeedyBolt
01-21-2005, 11:01 AM
I think it would be a great idea. I wasn't on this board yet when y'all did last year's and there have been alot more join since me. I bet it would be a BIG turn out.

tliss
01-21-2005, 11:06 AM
I think it would be a great idea. I wasn't on this board yet when y'all did last year's and there have been alot more join since me. I bet it would be a BIG turn out.

We had 60+ (64 I think) trucks in the last photo and 28-ish the previous one. We'll need to better that this time around...

Tom

00Bolt
01-21-2005, 11:25 AM
lets do this.... but can we do it in a different place so that the pics dont look identical?

Wht95Lightning
01-21-2005, 01:16 PM
I chose maybe. I'm interested but depending on the date I may not be in town.

Silver_2000
01-21-2005, 01:42 PM
lets do this.... but can we do it in a different place so that the pics dont look identical?

Sure Scott - We need you to find a place that will give us an arial type view that will hold 80+ trucks

Doug

TP Derrick D
01-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Rumor has it that some of you want to get together and do another group picture. I figured I'd toss a tickler out there to gauge interest. Are you guys up for this? This will not likely occur until March/April (like last time), so now's a good time to start planning. Also, let me know your ideas for improvement or additions to the picture...

Do you want to get posters/8x10s again? Doug, how many people bought them last year?

Sites?

Lemme know and we'll get this ball rolling. Prolly need some volunteers to help coordinate everything like last year, too.....

Tom

Hey Tom,
You know you can count on me. Just like last year. Just can't be on Sat's unless I'm on vacation. Last year was on Sun,perfect for me ,especially since I can't make Thurs meets.

Tony2000
01-21-2005, 01:59 PM
talking about pics I never picked up my 8x10 pic i only picked up the large picture

Aggie Mom
01-21-2005, 02:02 PM
I'll be there if it's on a weekend.

99WhiteBeast
01-21-2005, 02:13 PM
We discussed this at dinner the other night.

How about filling the entire 1/4 mile side by side-with a shot from the big end towards the starting line- Ennis would make a nice backdrop

Silver_2000
01-21-2005, 02:20 PM
We discussed this at dinner the other night.

How about filling the entire 1/4 mile side by side-with a shot from the big end towards the starting line- Ennis would make a nice backdrop

Sounds interesting but we would need some way to get up about 100 feet in the air to be able to see the trucks - The big end of Ennis has no buildings.

Anyone have a hook up for a 100 foot bucket truck ???

Edit - 80 trucks side by side would be 2 lines approx 1000 feet long - Nearly the entire 1/4 mile - The trucks past half track would be DOTS - Just like in the "Other" group picture. Maybe we can get 4 wide on the track BUT we still need LOTS of altitude to get a decent picture

TX SVT LIGHTNING
01-21-2005, 03:34 PM
I've always bragged about Talon's 'from up high' pictures to other car groups wanting to take group pictures. I like how you can see more vehicles other than the front row. :tu:

may drive up from austin for it this year, could possibly snag a couple more.

Just make sure there is not a shitbox/port-o-jon in the picture :d

L-Fever
01-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Maybe we could rent Texas Stadium at a reduced rate since the Cowboys are moving to Arlington? :D

BC Lightning
01-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Jerry Jones give a discount :rll:

L-Fever
01-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Jerry Jones give a discount :rll:

Good point! :d

my2002lightning
01-21-2005, 08:06 PM
We'll do our best to make it again this year. Last year's shoot was fun.

03LightningRocks
01-21-2005, 08:40 PM
I would be up for it....as long as it isn't an FFW weekend. Maybe the tower at ennis is tall enough.....get on the top of it. I would bet the trucks in the back still look like dots though.

The place last year was actually perfect for a large group shot...maybe boring...but perfect. Dennis is bringing porto-potties. Maybe bring some trees to set here and there for affect:rolleyes:

Avalanche
01-21-2005, 08:53 PM
I would be up for that the last photo shoot was great and I agree with Rocks the last location was great but I don't think it will be big enough this year.

tliss
01-21-2005, 09:39 PM
I am leaning toward trying to find a downtown backdrop perhaps, or something distinctively DFW. We have to make sure we can get high enough up to allow all trucks to be visible and we definitely need enough space. Ennis would be a cool idea, but I don't think we'll have a chance in hell of them letting us on the track for a pic, and I don't believe the tower is tall enough.

You know, the Texas Stadium thing is not a bad idea...Ford is a sponsor of the Cowboys...I wonder if we can leverage that...:confused: , or ask Ford to step in and deal for us. Maybe...maybe not.

Keep the ideas coming!

Tom

my2002lightning
01-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Tom,

There's always Reunion Tower in downtown Dallas.

Ronald

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/317DSC01324.JPG

skalywags
01-22-2005, 12:56 AM
try TMS, then watch Ronald get another ticket on the way out. If you do it I know Roanoke pulls you over for 65 in a 55.

my2002lightning
01-22-2005, 01:26 AM
Yep, Roanoke frowns upon 77 in a 55, too. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif

FRDRCING
01-22-2005, 09:13 AM
how about at the ballpark in arlington.

blueoval01
01-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Last year I had the rare privilege of working with a great bunch of guys to put the Group Picture event together. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gifhttp://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gifhttp://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gifhttp://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gifhttp://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

It still stands out today as the best event I’ve been involved with in 10 years, hands down. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/bows.gif

If I can offer my time to help this year, then by all means please count me in as a helper.
http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Silver_2000
01-23-2005, 10:57 AM
Keep the ideas coming - If you can think of a place that offers a HIGH ( 70 feet or more ) point to take pictures from AND a cool back drop - that we can get permission to use lets look into it ..

Ennis is out cause they are never going to let us and the only high point would be the best backdrop.

Ranger Stadium is a possibility - is there a HIGH spot that we can use AND have the Stadium in the background ?

Texas Motor Speedway might be a possibility once again we need permission and a good vantage point. If we lined up on the front straight 5 or 6 wide the shot might be doable from one of the suites BUT getting permission would be near impossible

Are there any good spots near a lake ? Water is always a good backdrop ..

Sixpipes - you always find cool places to pose your trucks have you seen any ??

Doug

Silver_2000
01-23-2005, 11:05 AM
I sent TMS an email asking how much of a charitable donation would be required

We'll see what happens

Doug

REXRENEGADE
01-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Can't we just doctor the photo and put anything in the background we want?:confused:

Nuhklz
01-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Can't we just doctor the photo and put anything in the background we want?:confused:

I vote for the Playboy mansion.

Mark #2
01-24-2005, 03:33 PM
I sent TMS an email asking how much of a charitable donation would be required

We'll see what happens

Doug

Why don't you send an e-mail to Mark Cuban for the AAC? He is usually up for crazy ideas.

True Blue Aggie
01-24-2005, 03:34 PM
If we were to get to use TMS, I would think that we should line the trucks up four wide on the straightaway and take the picture standing in the infield. The HALO picture this past year is not the best just because of the distance associated with the trucks from the camera.

Plus, I would hate to think that the Houston owners would think that we would copy anything from them.....:rolleyes:

Silver_2000
01-24-2005, 05:28 PM
Why don't you send an e-mail to Mark Cuban for the AAC? He is usually up for crazy ideas.

First we need a crazy idea

Second we need his email address

Doug

Mark #2
01-24-2005, 05:29 PM
First we need a crazy idea

Second we need his email address

Doug

mark.cuban@dallasmavs.com. I was thinking of putting them in the AAC for the picture.:tu:

REXRENEGADE
01-24-2005, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE= I was thinking of putting them in the AAC for the picture.:tu:[/QUOTE]

Now that would be COOL! :cool:

00Bolt
01-24-2005, 05:43 PM
mark.cuban@dallasmavs.com

Sandman
01-24-2005, 06:20 PM
The HALO picture this past year is not the best just because of the distance associated with the trucks from the camera.

If we did something like this, I wouldn't do one shot. I would take several shots closer up. Then stich them together to make more of a panoramic type shot.

Silver_2000
01-24-2005, 06:46 PM
mark.cuban@dallasmavs.com. I was thinking of putting them in the AAC for the picture.:tu:

Inside the arena ??

00Bolt
01-24-2005, 06:53 PM
if it could happen that way, that would be sweet!!! inside!!!

Silver_2000
01-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Ok how do we spin this to Cuban ?

Whats the hook ??

00Bolt
01-24-2005, 07:10 PM
i dunno... but he a very smart business man, if he can make a dime off it, i bet thats the way to present it.... i have no idea to be honest... but wouldnt it be cool if he did some sort of commercial or something out of it and our trucks were on tv...

PoorSvtman
01-24-2005, 07:56 PM
either way im in, i need a nice group pic since i didnt get one last year. :throw:

BC Lightning
01-24-2005, 08:50 PM
or maybe inside of Texas Stadium

sonicbluetommy
01-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Ok how do we spin this to Cuban ?

Whats the hook ??

Too bad their not called the Dallas Lightning!!!

98Cobra
01-25-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't think we will get anything inside Texas Stadium or the AAC - that many vehicles with street tires will mess up the surfaces, and the floor of the AAC would probably not have enough room.

Some good ideas though guys, keep them coming!

SpeedyBolt
01-26-2005, 06:17 PM
I think the Ballpark sounds good. I know you can see forever, it seems, when your up on top. Plus there is that little pond that we might could get in the background.

tliss
02-01-2005, 08:57 AM
Guys, I am not feeling the love here. 23 yes and 5 maybe....that's a pretty crappy turnout IMO. Id' like to see at least half to 3/4 of the attendance we had last year saying they will come before I seriously consider working on another of these events. We had 63 responses to the feeler post from last year and 45 responded as saying they will be there. 23 is a far cry from last year!

Where my peeps at?? :confused:

Tom

99WhiteBeast
02-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Guys, I am not feeling the love here. 23 yes and 5 maybe....that's a pretty crappy turnout IMO. Id' like to see at least half to 3/4 of the attendance we had last year saying they will come before I seriously consider working on another of these events. We had 63 responses to the feeler post from last year and 45 responded as saying they will be there. 23 is a far cry from last year!

Tom

"if you build it they will come":tongue:

dboat
02-01-2005, 07:48 PM

Tom

PEEP...

Tom if I was there, I'd be with you man..
Dana

True Blue Aggie
02-01-2005, 08:50 PM
People on last years photo who no longer own Lightnings...

Unsane Wayne, Terry, Crawford, Rob (I think)....

Who else am I missing?

Added.....Band, Mark (Autothrottle), Lawrence (Red2002), Trai (03svtlight).....

StormShadow
02-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Haven't heard from Ken Kryder lately. Band also doesn't have his Lightning anymore.

ghostt
02-01-2005, 11:10 PM
know it kind of an odd one but i didnt see anything said about maybe at the feet of big tex or even the ferris wheel at fair park , i know sound like a tourist. but then why not let them know that yes in texas it is bigger . sorry working to many days in a row

StormShadow
02-01-2005, 11:12 PM
They take down Big Tex when the fair isn't going on. I also thought of the parking lot at Lone Star Park since it has a nice Ballpark in Arlington theme to it but I'm not sure there is a high point to take a picture from.

03LightningRocks
02-02-2005, 12:04 AM

Who else am I missing?

Rob is now sporting a Gen 1.....:beer:

03LightningRocks
02-02-2005, 12:07 AM
Haven't heard from Ken Kryder lately. Band also doesn't have his Lightning anymore.

Ken has been having a few health issues the past month or so, but from what I hear is doing well. He still has his L and is working on an engine from hell...:D . He may be the second Talon member to hit the 10's. Right after me...:evil .

TP Derrick D
02-02-2005, 01:11 AM

Tom

My bad Tom,
Earlier I had responded that I'd be more than happy to be on the planning commitee again but forgot to vote. So put me in the Tone Loc's " Lets Do It column."

T Hogg
02-02-2005, 10:21 PM
If we find a place w/ a nice back ground and it dosn't have a high place to take a pic. Then we could just rent a 80' Boom lift for $250 a day and take the pic. from there. I use them all the time.

skalywags
02-02-2005, 10:39 PM

Who else am I missing?

Trai sold his, unless he bought a new one. He's out big rigging on the open road, isn't he?
I may be in, but it depends on the day. Cross country races have a higher priority. It starts in two weeks and is pretty much every other weekend

Silver_2000
02-03-2005, 06:42 AM
If we find a place w/ a nice back ground and it dosn't have a high place to take a pic. Then we could just rent a 80' Boom lift for $250 a day and take the pic. from there. I use them all the time.

Thats a good idea terry - It would open up the options

BUT Unless we had a GREAT response we couldnt justify the expense

Doug

Lyfisin
02-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Add me to the short list you have.

I think as the date gets closer you'll see more interest. There could be a lot of people who haven't seen the thread yet also.

Fuzion
02-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Will Harleys be allowed back? Last year ya'll only had two, but the Texas Harley Trucks is now also alot bigger since last years photo.

tliss
02-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I think so, if we have a picture this year. Right now there isn't enough interest in my opinion to make it worth while. Unless someone can bring to light a compelling reason to schedule this I am tabling it until a later time.

Tom

REXRENEGADE
02-08-2005, 12:54 AM
You name the place Massta and as long as I am not in Jail, the Hospital, Or the Morgue I will be there bro!

:beer:

Shiner1
02-08-2005, 02:08 PM
I can get the hook-up for Texas Stadium. (maybe inside) Let me know and give me some time.

tliss
02-08-2005, 02:27 PM
I can get the hook-up for Texas Stadium. (maybe inside) Let me know and give me some time.

John,

This would be a compelling reason to do this. Work your magic to see if we can do something inside or if there is a lot where we can get the trucks in front of the stadium (preferably inside). If we can pull this off we'll work out the details of getting this pic kicked off.

Tom

DamonH
02-08-2005, 06:48 PM

and I might be able to if you can't. I doubt we'll be able to get all the trucks on the field without renting it, but I'm 90% sure I can get us in the parking lot and someone can take the pic from the upper deck looking out in the parking lot.

Shiner1
02-08-2005, 07:00 PM
I have a highly placed friend in the organization. Give me a couple of days to get a hold of him (he travels, even in the off season) and I'll be in touch.

DamonH
02-08-2005, 08:51 PM
I have a highly placed friend in the organization. Give me a couple of days to get a hold of him (he travels, even in the off season) and I'll be in touch.

Me too ... best friends dad is the Director of Operations. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/beerchug.gif Just let me know if your friend doesn't come through and I'll see what I can do.

tliss
02-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Damn...if I would have known you guys were this connected I'd have hit you up a long time ago! Since Ford is a big sponsor of the Cowboys, maybe we can tie this in and make it a win-win for everyone....

Keep me posted.

Tom

tliss
02-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Anything on Texas Stadium yet? I'm on the edge of my seat...and it's making my ass ache....

Tom

wesman
02-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Me too ... best friends dad is the Director of Operations. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/beerchug.gif Just let me know if your friend doesn't come through and I'll see what I can do.

Then why the hell don't you ever get tickets ? I know you don't like football but I do ;)

--wes

SpeedyBolt
02-17-2005, 12:53 PM
I hope something comes through! I really want a TALON Club poster!

DamonH
02-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Then why the hell don't you ever get tickets ? I know you don't like football but I do ;)

--wes

LoL. He basically has a set of box seats he gets every season, but he has to work the whole game and is on his feet so they are basically no use to him. He trades them to a car dealership buddy who gives him a new car every few months. Would be annoying to me, but he's been getting a new car every 3 months for years now. :shrugs: Point being, he doesn't really have any tickets to give out and I wouldn't want to ask him to take time out of his job putting out fires to come let our asses in the gate. Pretty sweet job though, he's gotten the real Superbowl Ring the last three they won. Nice bonus!

Tex Arcana
02-21-2005, 12:07 PM
What would be kewl is if we could get hold of a P38 Lightning aircraft, and do it at the Cavanaugh Air Museum... :D

Lightning Dude
02-21-2005, 11:07 PM
I might be intersted in having a club photo. It would be the first time for me to see so many Lightnings in one place(heck seeing 2 at the same time would destroy my record of 1 in the same place).

tliss
02-26-2005, 11:08 AM
DamonH, Shiner1,

Any update on Texas stadium? I'm giving it one more week and then I'm giving up on the idea of a club photo this year.

Please post up and let me know.

Tom

dboat
02-26-2005, 11:20 AM
I'm giving it one more week and then I'm giving up on the idea of a club photo this year.

Tom

That would be a sad thing.
Dana

tliss
02-26-2005, 11:25 AM
That would be a sad thing.
Dana

Unfortunately there is just not enough interest from what I can see. I'm still looking for a compelling reason to move forward, but unless I see a surge in interest or a really cool venue opportunity, I'm going to pull the plug. So guys, pipe in with your ideas, interest, etc, if you want this to stay alive.

Tom

03LightningRocks
02-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Unfortunately there is just not enough interest from what I can see. I'm still looking for a compelling reason to move forward, but unless I see a surge in interest or a really cool venue opportunity, I'm going to pull the plug. So guys, pipe in with your ideas, interest, etc, if you want this to stay alive.

Tom

Tom......:( ,

34 seems like interest to me. I thought the club photo was just something kewl to do every year. I wonder if we really want to turn it into a contest to beat last years numbers. This may never happen again. Besides, there are alot of readers(lurkers) here that never post anything...they may still show for a group pic. And does it really matter if we only have 30? It is still the 2005 groupknana knana knana , no matter how many there are.

I hope you don't take this like I'm bustin anybodies chops....you are the one that will have to organize it, so it is your choice. Just something to think about:beer: .

Sandman
02-26-2005, 12:10 PM

34 seems like interest to me. I thought the club photo was just something kewl to do every year. I wonder if we really want to turn it into a contest to beat last years numbers. This may never happen again. Besides, there are alot of readers(lurkers) here that never post anything...they may still show for a group pic. And does it really matter if we only have 30? It is still the 2005 groupknana knana knana , no matter how many there are.

I hope you don't take this like I'm bustin anybodies chops....you are the one that will have to organize it, so it is your choice. Just something to think about:beer: .

What he said.

Tex Arcana
02-26-2005, 12:24 PM

I'm with him, stay the course, find a nice venue for the pic, and make it happen. 30 is better than zero, and if it's done at the right place (say, Frisco's Central Park, mebbe we can park 'em among the cattle and have a really interesting backdrop this time), it'll be killer.

If you want some help with this, give me a call, and I'll do waht I can.

BC Lightning
02-26-2005, 12:56 PM
34 seems like interest to me. I thought the club photo was just something kewl to do every year.

Besides, there are alot of readers(lurkers) here that never post anything...they may still show for a group pic. And does it really matter if we only have 30? It is still the 2005 groupknana knana knana , no matter how many there are.

Plus there are 7 that put maybe, thats up to a possible 41. Also, I'll be bringing the Gen. 1 and Gen. 2. that makes 35 for sure :tu: .

DamonH
02-27-2005, 07:00 PM
DamonH, Shiner1,

Any update on Texas stadium? I'm giving it one more week and then I'm giving up on the idea of a club photo this year.

Tom

Tom,

I was waiting on Shiner1. I'll go ahead and get in touch with my buddies dad and see what he thinks about it.

Damon

99WhiteBeast
02-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Lets keep this going. The photo is always a cool gig no matter what the numbers.

Just what Rock's said there is a large group that just lurk and rarely post but will most likely show for the photo. Think of the guys last year that you didn't know and were there.

Wht95Lightning
02-28-2005, 09:50 AM
I will make it dependant on the date. If I am in town I will do it, if not then obviously I cannot. :(

f150freak
03-16-2005, 12:55 AM
If it's on a weekend ya'll can count me in. Anytime during the week I can't say if i'd make it or not.

03LightningRocks
03-16-2005, 02:13 AM
Lets keep this going. The photo is always a cool gig no matter what the numbers.

Just what Rock's said there is a large group that just lurk and rarely post but will most likely show for the photo. Think of the guys last year that you didn't know and were there.

:beer: :tu:

tliss
03-16-2005, 07:00 AM
This is still going. However, with the impending new job and overseas travel, I have not had the time to spend on this. I will be out of town for most of April, so hopefully in all that time on an aiplane will allow me to think about this. I'm thinking late April or early May to take the pic.

Thoughts on timing? How about a venue??

Tom

03LightningRocks
03-16-2005, 02:31 PM
This is still going. However, with the impending new job and overseas travel, I have not had the time to spend on this. I will be out of town for most of April, so hopefully in all that time on an aiplane will allow me to think about this. I'm thinking late April or early May to take the pic.

Thoughts on timing? How about a venue??

Tom

My thoughts on timing would be, anytime that isn't a FFW date. I really would like to be in the pic, but I understand I am about the only one this would affect...so if it happens that way, I will survive...:D .

Venue?....Hmmm...maybe the Texas Stadium deal will still happen. Hint...Hint.

tliss
03-16-2005, 03:35 PM
<<snippy snip>>Venue?....Hmmm...maybe the Texas Stadium deal will still happen. Hint...Hint.

Well, I'm STILL waiting to hear on that. I'm not going to hold my breath on that one, because I'll likely die....

Tom

Tex Arcana
03-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Well, I'm STILL waiting to hear on that. I'm not going to hold my breath on that one, because I'll likely die....

Tom
Hey, I thought my suggestion was pretty good... :tongue:

FRDRCING
03-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Dad and I were out at the speedway shop yesterday. If we all get togather in the parking lot behind the Dirt Track we could get a good picture. I will call on monday and see about useing the parking lot and getting to the top of the grandstand to take the picture will keep you updated.

Avalanche
03-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Cool Tyson that is one place tht woulld look pretty cool.

tliss
03-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Dad and I were out at the speedway shop yesterday. If we all get togather in the parking lot behind the Dirt Track we could get a good picture. I will call on monday and see about useing the parking lot and getting to the top of the grandstand to take the picture will keep you updated.

Post up a pic of the area so we can judge it....we need a few things to make it worthy:

1) room to park a bunch of trucks
2) a high vantage point from where to snap the pic
3) possibly some cool scenery in the background
4) somewhere cool to go drink beer and eat afterward

Keep the suggestions coming.

Tom

Tatom Mack
03-20-2005, 04:30 PM
ill come out :beer:

Cammin4V
03-21-2005, 11:28 PM
Post up a pic of the area so we can judge it....we need a few things to make it worthy:

1) room to park a bunch of trucks
2) a high vantage point from where to snap the pic
3) possibly some cool scenery in the background
4) somewhere cool to go drink beer(during and afterward) and eat afterward

Keep the suggestions coming.

Tom
fixed. :beer:

wesman
03-21-2005, 11:59 PM
fixed. :beer:

lol...I'm with you :beer:

--wes

TXBLU
03-27-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm in!!!:tu:

my2002lightning
03-28-2005, 12:13 AM
If I'm unable to attend, I'll have Elaine drive the L to the photo-shoot.:tu:

Shiner1
03-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Heard back from my friend and got a firm.....maybe. He has been out for a while and said he would get back asap.

03LightningRocks
03-28-2005, 09:51 PM
John,

I know I appreciate the efforts your making and I am sure everyone else does too. I am an optomist....I like a firm maybe:banana: .

Rocks:beer:

BC Lightning
03-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Maybe sure does sound alot better than a for sure. . . . no

BLACKSUNSHINE
04-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Im in...I just missed last years.

Tex Arcana
04-27-2005, 12:58 PM
So what's the word on the photoshoot?

tliss
04-27-2005, 03:05 PM
I just got back from a whirlwind world tour and this has been the furthest thing from my mind. Since I am back, I'll try to put some effort into planning this thing.

Have we heard any word on Texas Stadium yet? If not, I need some suggestions on venues...I have not had the time to explore new options (though I did see a great spot we could take the pic in Bangkok...would be a little costly getting the trucks there, though!)

Tom