PDA

View Full Version : Any Lightning members here a "Independent" Real Estate agent?

jim woods
01-21-2005, 06:07 PM
I am selling off 4 of my rental house (getting out this business) and need a real estate agent.I am selling the houses at Quick sell prices myself and do not need the full service of a real estate company.The low price will sell the house right away.All I need is a agent to do is handle Paper Work ONLY.I will already have preaproval letters/ deposits and contracts at price already.I just need you to provide me with any paperwork fill out to close sale.I.E. delcarations ect.I already have title company.You will not have to come out to house or anything.I will hanlde all inspections etc. I just need your knowlege for as what is needed. We can handle this all from FAX.You will probaly spend 30 minutes - 1 hour on each house from your home.I will deal with title company and their bank. We can meet at closing(title company) and I will give you 500$ per house/closing.
If you or leary off getting the 500$ I can sign some kinda contract with you or give you a personal check to hold up front until house closes.If interested e-mail me at jimwoods123@comcast.net or PM

my2002lightning
01-21-2005, 06:10 PM
You might speak with Mark/blueoval01 on here.

blueoval01
01-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Jim ......
E-mail sent ........