PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Poll - Who Wins Straight Up

dboat
01-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Which team will win the Super Bowl? Straight up no point spread?

StormShadow
01-26-2005, 09:12 PM
I wanted to Vote Eagles but I'm such a Cowboys fan that I couldn't do it, however it would be sweet if T.O.'s team won the super bowl and he didn't get to participate.:evil

wesman
01-26-2005, 09:51 PM
His ass said he's playing regardless....he don't need no stinkin doctors note.

--wes

00Bolt
01-26-2005, 09:59 PM
no brainer, Pats

TP Derrick D
01-26-2005, 11:27 PM
I'd like to see Philly win,especially since NE has won 2 of last 3 and all the trash that druggie Rush Limpbag said about McNabb

dboat
01-27-2005, 05:39 AM
I wanted to Vote Eagles but I'm such a Cowboys fan that I couldn't do it, however it would be sweet if T.O.'s team won the super bowl and he didn't get to participate.:evil

Me too but he would still get a ring.. :flaming:

Sixpipes
01-27-2005, 09:07 AM
The misery continues for Philadelphia. :evil

00Bolt
01-27-2005, 09:39 AM
im not a Pats fan by any means, just stating the obvious here.... Pats could be best team in history of NFL

dboat
01-27-2005, 08:14 PM
im not a Pats fan by any means, just stating the obvious here.... Pats could be best team in history of NFL

Best since the salary cap days, maybe.. but if you are going to include the teams prior to the salary cap.. no way... the Cowboys' teams that won in the 90's would kick their arse.. Its hard to compare some of the 80's teams to them but SF would do a tap dance on them too, IMHO...
Dana

If this doesnt get this thread off topic, then I dont know what will. :evil

StormShadow
01-27-2005, 08:29 PM
90's Cowboys would own all. Bar none.

......Yes Tom even the '85 Bears.

Shiner1
01-27-2005, 08:29 PM
I think NE is up there with the 70's Steelers, 80's 49'ers (94 team as well) and the 90's Cowboys. They have the right formula to keep winning and it doesn't look like to many of them will be going anywhere any time soon.

dboat
01-27-2005, 08:52 PM
I think NE is up there with the 70's Steelers, 80's 49'ers (94 team as well) and the 90's Cowboys. They have the right formula to keep winning and it doesn't look like to many of them will be going anywhere any time soon.

With the talent spread as thin as it is these days, they are good in todays terms.. but if you look at those teams before the salary cap, They would not hold a candle to them, those teams were talent rich and talent deep. Dallas would have owned them worse than they did Buffalo in the Super Bowl.. Same with SF, with the 70's Steelers or Cowboys, the problem is that the athletes on these teams now are so much bigger and faster, it would be hard to say.. IMHO...
Dana

Wht95Lightning
02-05-2005, 07:33 AM
I've got to go with Philly. I'm not a fan of either team but I always like to see the underdog take it.

FRDRCING
02-05-2005, 09:47 AM
I don't like tom brady and the Patriots either but they are to good right now to lose to the Eagles. My vote Patriots

tliss
02-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Every time I look in here I still don't see an option to vote for "who gives a f@ck". I'll be honest, I don't care for either team, and really want to see both lose. I'm sick and tired of New England and I just enjoy watching Philadelphia choke. I'm leaning more in favor of Philadelphia just because I want to see a different team win it...

Tom

dboat
02-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Every time I look in here I still don't see an option to vote for "who gives a f@ck". I'll be honest, I don't care for either team, and really want to see both lose. I'm sick and tired of New England and I just enjoy watching Philadelphia choke. I'm leaning more in favor of Philadelphia just because I want to see a different team win it...

Tom

Tom,
I didnt put that option out there purposely. Because I knew it would be the largest vote getter :hammer: :bs
Most of the Dallas folks dont care, just like most of the country doesnt care except that it will hopefully be a good game and not an early blow out, like so many in the past. I too am conflicted, I hate to cheer for the Eagles in any way, but its nice to see different teams win. The one thing I do like about NE is that they do play as a team..
Dana