PDA

View Full Version : Kinda sucks when you walk out to find..

r1eater
02-02-2005, 06:56 PM
couple of guys checking our your L then they see you and jump in a Surburban and drive off. Kinda makes me feel like the L has been marked for death. :( I'm gonna leave a sticky on the steering wheel tomorrow that says "I'm watching your monkey ass.... through my scope!!!"

StormShadow
02-02-2005, 07:06 PM
I think that you should just take the battery out and take it in the building with you when you go to work tomorrow. Then they will either have to go get another battery or wait untill tomorrow to come back and steal it. Then you can alternate it. Maybe take the fuses out one day. Maybe one day you can let all of the air out of your tires and then inflate them when you get ready to go home.

00Bolt
02-02-2005, 07:09 PM
secret kill switch

StormShadow
02-02-2005, 07:10 PM
I had another idea. Get you one of those removable steering wheels and take it off when you go to work. J/K fool, nobody likes to think that someone is going to jack their ride. Hope it works out for you. Just think, if they do steal it then you don't have to explain to the old lady why you wanna sell your truck and get a cobra.:banana:

Wht95Lightning
02-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Put an alarm siren in the cab. That saved me once. It's so damn loud they can't stand to be in it.

Beaudee
02-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Just put a big dick dog in the back, like a bullmastiff :d

03LightningRocks
02-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Put an alarm siren in the cab. That saved me once. It's so damn loud they can't stand to be in it.

Hey, I like the sh!t out of that idea. Nice loud piercing noise. Maybe something that would be loud enough to make their fricking ears bleed...:evil .

I want one for each of my trucks. I might even leave the doors unlocked so I can surprise me a few azzhole thieves.