PDA

View Full Version : Need to buy Denso's

rickgig
03-03-2005, 07:46 PM
My son in Georgia wants to buy Denso IT-22's for his Harley... When I bought them I paid WAY too much...

Anyone know where he can get them cheap?

The last set I got was $40 bucks but that was from a buddy that got rid of his truck.

99WhiteBeast
03-04-2005, 08:50 AM
My son in Georgia wants to buy Denso IT-22's for his Harley... When I bought them I paid WAY too much...

Anyone know where he can get them cheap?

The last set I got was $40 bucks but that was from a buddy that got rid of his truck.

$40 that is really cheap- I think the going rate just about any place I've seen them is $10 to $12 a plug

rickgig
03-04-2005, 09:09 AM
Yep... it was cheap. The guy I know got rid of his L over a year ago. Bought 4 new tires, plugs and other stuff.

I know better than to expect anything near that price. But from time to time venodrs run specials on these plugs and I haven't seen anyhing like that in a whiel so I was hoping someone else may have.

PoorSvtman
03-04-2005, 08:06 PM
i believe autozone sells densos.... i plan on going and finding out 2morow..

i found this nifty spark plug graph on nloc awhile back figured it could be helpful . Its crapy since i just attached it, but ill put a good view of it in my gallery later.

rickgig
03-04-2005, 08:36 PM
I got the same chart...

I changed to IT-22's at 12k and currently have 75k. No trouble at all and still good. I bought the set for $40 knowing that I'll someday put them in. All I have now is a small pulley and chip which is just fine for me.