PDA

View Full Version : Wonder why people make fun of Aggies?

StormShadow
04-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Michael, do you know these guys?

http://home.austin.rr.com/btl96/raiseup.wmv

dboat
04-02-2005, 04:40 PM
AAWWWWWWW, wasnt that cute? :rolleyes:

bigdale83
04-02-2005, 06:22 PM
pffffffffffff!!!

98Cobra
04-02-2005, 07:00 PM
http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/rofl2.gif That's great.

Drop those phat beats!

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/rofl2.gif

my2002lightning
04-02-2005, 10:03 PM
When will those Aggies ever learn? :rll: :tu:

True Blue Aggie
04-03-2005, 12:16 AM
This is a cruel joke by someone not affiliated with Texas A&M....(at least that is what I have made myself believe)

What is sad is that these guys are a dime a dozen there. All gung ho about everything about A&M, the school can do no wrong types....hate those phuckers.

r1eater
04-03-2005, 09:37 AM
This is a cruel joke by someone not affiliated with Texas A&M....(at least that is what I have made myself believe)

What is sad is that these guys are a dime a dozen there. All gung ho about everything about A&M, the school can do no wrong types....hate those phuckers.

Keep making yourself belive that brother but I saw the ring as he puts in the CD... Those are real ag's.

BTW I agree with you, I have meet and might have even worked with some of those AGGIES who feel A&M is it and an education from anywhere else is not as good as what they got there because of all the tradition associated with A&M :confused:

I'll stick to Community college and UT

dboat
04-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Keep making yourself belive that brother but I saw the ring as he puts in the CD... Those are real ag's.

BTW I agree with you, I have meet and might have even worked with some of those AGGIES who feel A&M is it and an education from anywhere else is not as good as what they got there because of all the tradition associated with A&M :confused:

I'll stick to Community college and UT

Its not where you got the degree, at least most of the time, its what you do with what you learned that matters.
University of Houston Class of 1979 :nana2

r1eater
04-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Its not where you got the degree, at least most of the time, its what you do with what you learned that matters.
University of Houston Class of 1979 :nana2

UOH :bows

They have a great law pogram there.

You're absolutely right, but as Mike said there are these young kids that think thier university is the best.

My uncle is a lawyer and he went to UT law. He pretty much said what you just said. He knows lots of lawyers that graduated from top law schools that suck and he also knows some that graduated from small schools that are own in court. Its doenst really matter where you get your ticket from, its what you do with it. :tu:

dboat
04-03-2005, 11:29 AM
UOH :bows

To us grads,, Its Cougar High, because there is no HIGH like a Cougar High..
:D

Dana

L8 APEX
04-03-2005, 10:50 PM
I shall never drive hwy 6 again:rolleyes: :hammer: