PDA

View Full Version : E-Bay Ford Boss Truck

Beaudee
05-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Anyone see this, i like the sellers last comment in red @ the end!! :rll: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4546370135&category=6219

Razor
05-04-2005, 09:28 PM
:vomit: What a chit box.

bluesvt
05-04-2005, 09:42 PM
better than a lightning??? :vomit: i want what this guys smoking! :d

ThunderBolt
05-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Sweet! :tongue:

Wht95Lightning
05-05-2005, 06:04 AM
:eek: :vomit:

Beaudee
05-05-2005, 07:03 AM
This would have been in my 15000.00$ of mods. http://www.seanhylandmotorsport.com/online/product_info.php?cPath=56&products_id=807 :hammer: Would have been nice except for the color and lack of a supercharger!Motor prob. doesnt come with right guts to supercharge either or does it?

Nuhklz
05-05-2005, 07:05 AM
That's a lot of yellow :vomit:

BLACKSUNSHINE
05-05-2005, 09:25 AM
:vomit: :vomit: That is the ugliest piece of shi# i've ever seen. How is it better than a lightning??

TP Derrick D
05-05-2005, 12:55 PM
This conversation has been posted before. I only know Larry and met Ron @ FFW Houston this past weekend but I see a lot of new guys on the board and most don't have a clue to what they are posting about ,they are just posting a comment to get their post count up. Learn some history of the subject being posted about before you post.

Beaudee
05-05-2005, 01:37 PM
This conversation has been posted before. I only know Larry and met Ron @ FFW Houston this past weekend but I see a lot of new guys on the board and most don't have a clue to what they are posting about ,they are just posting a comment to get their post count up. Learn some history of the subject being posted about before you post.
Did you actually touch this one, maybe sit in it, maybe even give advice on the color :d

BLACKSUNSHINE
05-05-2005, 03:45 PM

Yeah im woried about my low post count :rll: . Im not new and I remember the previous post on the subject, I still have no problem re-saying that truck is a piece of sh!t in a new thread....look at it. Plus, big deal its conversation. I didnt know there was such a strict post policy requirement.

Beaudee
05-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Is there something like Jack In The Box Has here @ Talon, but called WIN DOUGS STUFF! knana How many posts to win his truck? :rll: :rll:

TP Derrick D
05-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Like I said some of you don't have a clue. Instead of trying to be a funny man,why don't you guys try coming to some TALON events so somone would know who you are. Put some credibility behind your posts.

Beaudee
05-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Like I said some of you don't have a clue. Instead of trying to be a funny man,why don't you guys try coming to some TALON events so somone would know who you are. Put some credibility behind your posts.
Lightning up Derrick! Its all about having fun. I will try to make one of the meetings. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6392387597&rd=1 Just what makes you have credability anyway, i think this site is for having fun and sharing opinions on one thing we all have in common, owning a L. Please define your credibility. :bows

TP Derrick D
05-05-2005, 10:13 PM
Lightning up Derrick! Its all about having fun. I will try to make one of the meetings. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6392387597&rd=1 Just what makes you have credability anyway, i think this site is for having fun and sharing opinions on one thing we all have in common, owning a L. Please define your credibility. :bows

First of all YOU come on this site and pissed everyone off. You bought a Lightning yesterday and came on here with your "I know everything about this truck ,none of you all have had a Lightning for 4-5 years since they first came out in 1999 attitude." You came on here trying to question people knowledge that has been on here for years,going to the events,posting threads and whatever.You the one that came late. You the one came on trying to be a smartass, you the one came on here as a big 6'8" bald black guy. All the while I knew you were lying,you see I AM a 6'1" 235 lb, hair cut short almost bald black guy that has been on here for a few years,I have had my Lightning more than 4 years,I have been driving nothing but Fords for past 17 years to include highly moddified Mustangs.My current one is over 600 horses. I'm the one that has established a friendship with the core TALON guys over that time period and they are the ones that has earned their credibility, when they post something its probably going to be something worth the space and not BS. Its a lot harder to post something thta BS when no one knows you vs posting when everyone thats a real member know you.Believe me I had to prove myself,but I do believe Rocks,Sixpipes,Terry,Jeff,JD,Wa2Fast,Steve-O,Adam,Larry,Scott,Mike,Rob,JCBlack,Doug,Tom,Unsan e Wayne,Bobby,TrueBlue,Mark,Ronald,Garrett,Crawford and a couple more .You get the picture, These guys are whom I call the core TALON members,crediable and probably will be at most if not all events. They have earned that over the past few years,not BS their way to it. Before I met Wa2Fast I thought he was full of BS also(sorry Wa2Fast)I even told him when I met him "so you the little guy talking all that shi+!" But his posts was worth reading and he came to be someone I feel know his stuff(although it is Chevy stuff..right Wa2Fast) I believe he feels I know mine (Fords),So until you do something and a lot of it and post something worthy...you have no crediability. I could care less if you try to come back with something ,I just named the guys I think know what I'm about. And they certainly know what I look like. I'm out.

Lightning Dude
05-05-2005, 10:35 PM

Beaudee
05-06-2005, 11:23 AM
What i look like.Thats my last truck,f-150 nasscar! :d

TP Derrick D
05-06-2005, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE=Beaudee]What i look like.Thats my last truck,f-150 nasscar! :d[/QUOTE

Now come to some TALON events and maybe this can be put away.

BLACKSUNSHINE
05-06-2005, 01:08 PM
:eek: Wow....Chill out man. TALON is not "your" club. Its a club for people to share their thoughts and opinions on a vehicle we're passionate about. If your not willing to accept new people into the club start your own TALON VIP club.

I'll try to meet you at the next meeting, and become more involved....Where's the love man!, were a big family.

Beaudee
05-06-2005, 01:10 PM
:tu: :tu: :tu:
:eek: Wow....Chill out man. TALON is not "your" club. Its a club for people to share their thoughts and opinions on a vehicle we're passionate about. If your not willing to accept new people into the club start your own TALON VIP club.

I'll try to meet you at the next meeting, and become more involved....Where's the love man!, were a big family.

Silver_2000
05-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Not sure how this got so far off topic but since my name was raised... Ill offer my 2 cents

Its ugly and its slow, the guywho is selling it is completely full of **** and has a huge chip on his shoulder, thats a powerful combination

There is in fact a Win Dougs Truck contest - The tickets are $100 a piece and we have to sell 350 tickets.

In reference to the comments about credibilty and starting needless BS - I have to agree with Derrick. The club was started by me and some like minded enthusiasts a few years ago. We have been fortunate to have a good group of guys that seem to be able to run off the trouble makers and the trash without too much trouble. So if you are here just to start **** then, if history is any indication you will get bored soon and move on, if you are here to participate and can act like an adult at least a portion of the time then welcome.

Doug

Mark #2
05-06-2005, 02:49 PM
I think the truck looks as bad as this thread:D

I only posted this to get my thread count up, I didn't feel very credible today.