PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have or heard of Dynatech Exhaust?

RCrown2
05-24-2005, 10:47 AM
Well, I had ordered the Borla cat-back system from rpmoutlet 2 weeks ago, I just called them today to ask what was up and they said something about Borla working on the '05 systems and then getting with everyone's order. So that would be about 3 more weeks. So, the offered to either send me the dynatech X-pipe true dual cat-back or cancel my order. This exhaust is more expensive than the borla, I just don't know too much about it, so I though I would seek wisdom here. So, any thoughts and likes or dislikes?

Thanks,

RC

G'Lightning
05-24-2005, 06:59 PM
I have the same set-up ( not the same system). It is the same as the JDM silver bullet. I just got two of the magnaflow magnapaks (4" round and 16" long) and an X-pipe and had a local muffler shop put it on w/3.5" tips for about $325. But i do love the sound next to the Bassani IMO its the best sounding cat-back.- Gary

BLACKSUNSHINE
05-24-2005, 09:04 PM
I have dynatech long tubes and bassani cat back. :banana: The headers are a real nice quality

RCrown2
05-24-2005, 10:44 PM
Ok, thanks for your help guys, I'll let you know how everything turns out once I get it.

RC