PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Dinner for Rocks

True Blue Aggie
06-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Edit.....Bonedaddy's at 6:30 on Wednesday night. Post up by that morning, and I will call to make the reservation. If everyone thinks I should make it for 7:00, let me know. I figure everyone who wants to come can get to Bonedaddys by 6:30, based on past get togethers....

Wednesday night is because of the TMS event Thursday, and i figure most people have plans for Friday already.

Since Ron won the Cordova Fun Ford Weekend event this past Saturday, I figured it would be cool to get anyone and everyone together to have a congrats dinner for Rocks. Assuming he is available, I'm thinking Bone Daddy's on Thursday night?

Post up if you interested....

(oh and Rocks is buying since he cleared a bit of prize money this past weekend...:tu: )

blueoval01
06-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Since Ron won the Cordova Fun Ford Weekend event this past Saturday, I figured it would be cool to get anyone and everyone together to have a congrats dinner for Rocks. Assuming he is available, I'm thinking Bone Daddy's on Thursday night?

Post up if you interested....

(oh and Rocks is buying since he cleared a bit of prize money this past weekend...:tu: )
Good idea, Michael.
I'm game for Thursday. :nana2

LonghornLightning
06-05-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm game........hockey game at 10:20 that night, but i'm sure we'll be eating before that, count me in.

my2002lightning
06-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Let's do it. :)

cpeapea
06-05-2005, 09:23 PM
:beer:
im game

BC Lightning
06-05-2005, 10:22 PM
i'll be there :beer:

Mark #2
06-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Hey that is qualifying night at TMS for the Trucks and IRL cars. Maybe we can buy Ron a beer or two at TMS.

Sixpipes, Doug, and I are planning to be at TMS that night.
Mark

Silver_2000
06-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey that is qualifying night at TMS for the Trucks and IRL cars. Maybe we can buy Ron a beer or two at TMS.

Sixpipes, Doug, and I are planning to be at TMS that night.
Mark

Sounds like agood plan - Ill buy Rocks entry and a beer....

True Blue Aggie
06-06-2005, 11:17 AM
We can set up the dinner then for Wednesday night? I would say TMS on Thursday is a good idea, but doesn't it cost money to get into the qualifying?

Not everyone might be willing to show up if they have to pay for tickets....

Speaking of which....i guess I should ask Ron if he is free to come to this. :D

StormShadow
06-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Friday would be better, that way we can continue the festivities over at the Clubhouse. I heard Ron is a good man to know at this type of establishment.

Mark #2
06-06-2005, 12:09 PM
We can set up the dinner then for Wednesday night? I would say TMS on Thursday is a good idea, but doesn't it cost money to get into the qualifying?

Not everyone might be willing to show up if they have to pay for tickets....

Speaking of which....i guess I should ask Ron if he is free to come to this. :D

Free tickets here
http://kscs.com/Article.asp?PT=Headlines&id=86867

Mark

03LightningRocks
06-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Either or both would be fun. I am pretty much open...being single and all....I don't have the "better half" issue.

Let's keep the congrats part to a minimum though......maybe just use it as a good excuse to get together at Bone Daddys or something...:o . Just say when and where.....I'll be there.

Adam has a good idea also, but that might be better done as just some of us getting together. There may be folks who aren't reall keen on hitting a full blown strip club....and it can get damned expensive too....:rll: .

Rocks:beer:

True Blue Aggie
06-06-2005, 11:11 PM
ttt

True Blue Aggie
06-07-2005, 08:25 PM
One last chance to post....
I'll call and make reservations for a table for 10 tonight, unless more people post up.

Michael :tu:

03LightningRocks
06-07-2005, 11:32 PM
So is Wed. night the night for dinner?:cool:

03LightningRocks
06-07-2005, 11:37 PM

:eek: ...............uh, I already spent the money. I guess this puts it on Michael.

Cammin4V
06-08-2005, 02:24 AM
Im gonna try and show up... Is it still on for 7?

Havent met many of you ****ers, and i guess i outta come out and celebrate for a fellow L owner...

03LightningRocks
06-08-2005, 03:21 AM
Im gonna try and show up... Is it still on for 7?

Havent met many of you ****ers, and i guess i outta come out and celebrate for a fellow L owner...

Heck yeah...it's still on. I might even put my street tires on and bring my Lightning. I don't think I have had the chance to show off my new cage to anyone yet. It's set up for racing right now, so I will have to put some 116 in it for the drive:eek: ...LOL...this is going to be expensive.

See ya there...............:beer: .

Sixpipes
06-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Sorry I can't make it. Work stuff..........:cool:

Mark #2
06-08-2005, 08:47 AM
I moved my weekly conference call with Japan from Thurs to Weds this week.

my2002lightning
06-08-2005, 11:32 AM
I'd like to make it, but found out yesterday I have a 5:30 conf. call w/work.:rolleyes:

Rocks, I was wondering... you had your L dyno'd lately? I'd be curious to see the #s.

Got any pics of the cage (interior/exterior)? Thought about mounting a video camera on the cage somewhere to film your runs? That'd be cool.

Ronald

True Blue Aggie
06-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Because of lack of availability for everyone who knows Rocks, this event has been postponed to a undetermined later date.

Michael!