PDA

View Full Version : Garland, Plano, Richardson, East Dallas Convoy

Avalanche
08-24-2005, 11:32 AM
Hey guys who is inerested in a convoy from our side of the world? I think maybe around Greenville Ave or something close to 75 this will catch the guys coming from Allen Mckinney area and then the rest of us that are on the EAST side.

I am thinking of leaving Garland around 2:45 or so and then going 635 to 114.

Let me know if you are interested or I will just buzz on by.

Brent

Tex Arcana
08-25-2005, 11:19 PM
Hey guys who is inerested in a convoy from our side of the world? I think maybe around Greenville Ave or something close to 75 this will catch the guys coming from Allen Mckinney area and then the rest of us that are on the EAST side.

I am thinking of leaving Garland around 2:45 or so and then going 635 to 114.

Let me know if you are interested or I will just buzz on by.

Brent

Brent, I'm organizing a convoy from up here in McKinney, and we're not gonna get anywhere near you. We're gonna run out west on 380, then loop around north of Denton to IH35, then down 35W to TMS, it's the fastest route thre from here. I'm also posting up a convoy thread as well.

my2002lightning
08-25-2005, 11:26 PM
There's always 121 to 114.

I'm there either way, fellers.

Tex Arcana
08-25-2005, 11:37 PM
There's always 121 to 114.

I'm there either way, fellers.
That route is a major bitch, especially when you're coming from as far northa s you and I are. Check my thread.

dboat
08-26-2005, 05:28 AM
That route is a major bitch, especially when you're coming from as far northa s you and I are. Check my thread.

:ron: likes it that way so then he can have a :ron: to tell later... :D

geesh Tex, go with :ron: on this one, otherwise we wont have new :ron: to hear later on..

This was great, gave me a reason to use four :ron: , now five in a post.. :tongue:

Tex Arcana
08-26-2005, 10:59 AM
:ron: likes it that way so then he can have a :ron: to tell later... :D

geesh Tex, go with :ron: on this one, otherwise we wont have new :ron: to hear later on..

This was great, gave me a reason to use four :ron: , now five in a post.. :tongue:
:rll: