PDA

View Full Version : dyno day

daves03l
11-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Hi, Just wanting to know if anyone has used Mikes Xclusive Customs in hurst. Called the other day and he said dyno day Sat. the 12th. Would this be worth going to? Thirty bucks for three pulls. Thanks Dave

PoorSvtman
11-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Ive been there and dynoed...

99WhiteBeast
11-08-2005, 05:36 PM
+1 Mike is a good guy. The price is right.:tu:

Mika
11-08-2005, 07:02 PM
I might have to hit that place up. It's right around the corner.

Mika

FRDRCING
11-08-2005, 10:25 PM
I can be there, I need to re-dyno with my new setup

BLACKSUNSHINE
11-08-2005, 10:29 PM
been there 3 or 4 times :tu:

bluesvt
11-09-2005, 01:22 AM
I missed a dyno day and he gave me a good price a few days later when he was busy. So def a good guy. :beer:

lenard_hester
11-09-2005, 09:49 AM
I have been wanting to get a Dyno for months. Where and when is this, I would like to go.

wesman
11-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Hmmm...anyone have their info? I'm going to get the truck dynoed soon with some additional boost so i need to get on the dyno. Anyone know what he charges per hour/half day etc ?

--wes

PoorSvtman
11-09-2005, 02:47 PM
414 highway 26
Hurst,tx
phone 817-581-7409
fax 817-581-9418

Mike is the owner.

wishihadone
11-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Hmmm...anyone have their info? I'm going to get the truck dynoed soon with some additional boost so i need to get on the dyno. Anyone know what he charges per hour/half day etc ?

--wes
I believe he told me its $100 an hour for tuning,but not on his $35 dyno day...You have to go on a different day..

03LightningRocks
11-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi, Just wanting to know if anyone has used Mikes Xclusive Customs in hurst. Called the other day and he said dyno day Sat. the 12th. Would this be worth going to? Thirty bucks for three pulls. Thanks Dave

It depends on what you are wanting to find out at the dyno. Dyno day deals can tell you what HP/TQ your getting. But as far as having time to do any data logging or what not, it is usually hard as they are trying to run as many guys as they can through the dyno. I don't know about the place you mentioned...never been there myself...but 35 bucks is pretty cheap for three pulls. You might want to ask if this includes finding out the AF ratio. Also ask them if they have done pulls on Lightnings before. I have had some frustrating experiences with Dyno operators that don't know how to dyno my Lightning properly.

Edit...I just read the other posts saying that they have done some Lightnings from here before...so I guess the question about pulling dynos on L's doesn't have to be asked.

PoorSvtman
11-09-2005, 06:27 PM
It depends on what you are wanting to find out at the dyno. Dyno day deals can tell you what HP/TQ your getting. But as far as having time to do any data logging or what not, it is usually hard as they are trying to run as many guys as they can through the dyno. I don't know about the place you mentioned...never been there myself...but 35 bucks is pretty cheap for three pulls. You might want to ask if this includes finding out the AF ratio. Also ask them if they have done pulls on Lightnings before. I have had some frustrating experiences with Dyno operators that don't know how to dyno my Lightning properly.

guess you didnt read the thread:throw: ... i have been there and others have posted that they have been there. This place is even mentioned in the memebers recomend forum. I have had my best pulls done by this place

Yes you get air/fuel. I just wouldnt trust him with tuning my truck.

PoorSvtman
11-09-2005, 06:28 PM
haha you sniper edit your post rocks lol

03LightningRocks
11-09-2005, 06:34 PM
haha you sniper edit your post rocks lol

Well gawd damn Mike.....you didn't let me finish talking before you started talking.... .:evil