PDA

View Full Version : Dillo in the yard.

Shiner1
11-14-2005, 04:00 PM
I think I have wrongly accused my dog of digging up the yard. I repaired all the holes in he yard and flower beds only to see them dug up this morning and the dog had not been outside. Can anyone help a brotha' out with a dillo trap for a few days? I'd be happy to release him on your property after I catch him. :rll:

my2002lightning
11-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Shiner1,

For a moment, your thread-title made me think of certain "rambunctious" partying lesbanians in my acquaintance.:d I've seen beer-bottles thrown in people's yards, but never "those". :d

Try some ground-up cayenne peppers sprinkled around the yard as they're supposed to "head for the hills" with their sensitive noses.

BTW, I'm referring to the yard "dillos" in reference to the cayenne spices.... not the female acquaintences, in this instance.:D

The cayenne pepper would most likely work and be least invasive, as well and easiest to apply.

They have a nose-from-hell!:tu: The scaley-little creature that is. ;)

Here's a little Armadillo trivia: The name "Hoover hogs" began when Armadillos were eaten by the economically disadvantaged during the Depression, when Herbert Hoover was President.

Ronald

I think I have wrongly accused my dog of digging up the yard. I repaired all the holes in he yard and flower beds only to see them dug up this morning and the dog had not been outside. Can anyone help a brotha' out with a dillo trap for a few days? I'd be happy to release him on your property after I catch him. :rll:

True Blue Aggie
11-15-2005, 12:44 AM
For a moment, your thread-title made me think of certain "rambunctious" partying lesbanians in my acquaintance.

BTW, I'm referring to the yard "dillos" in reference to the cayenne spices.... not the female acquaintences, in this instance.:D
Ronald

:Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit

my2002lightning
11-15-2005, 12:54 AM
:Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit :Bullshit

You obviously don't know me very well.

Beaudee
11-15-2005, 03:24 AM
Must be one of the two i caught and released:d You can get a coon haveahart trap at the home depot for 40 bucks.Works good.They say use earthworms in pantyhose to bait them.Use a 2by10 to funnel them in.I used kibble and bits dog food,i caught 2 dillos,1 possum and the neighbors cat:rll: .Id let you use mine but i still have a few more to get rid of..