PDA

View Full Version : tmccc

lbt
11-23-2005, 03:25 PM
What is it like at the tmccc event how well does talon do .

How many trucks show up:) .........LBT

03LightningRocks
11-23-2005, 03:30 PM

Our turnout is a little sporadic...Dennis and Michael(Sixpipes and Trueblueaggie) usely show up for more of the events than anyone.

We are only into our second year with TMMC, so we are in the building stages.

Rocks

To answer your question about how well we do...we have some pretty darn good bracket racers in our group.

lbt
11-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Our turnout is a little sporadic...Dennis and Michael(Sixpipes and Trueblueaggie) usely show up for more of the events than anyone.

We are only into our second year with TMMC, so we are in the building stages.

Rocks

To answer your question about how well we do...we have some pretty darn good bracket racers in our group.

If we are able to run with talon; we will give it our all .

This is our first hotrod we only have 43 runs on it .
We like redline ; thats were we go and test-n-tune but i still need more seat time. The first race (tmccc) is in march right :nana2 .......LBT

And by the way i also have a 96' f-150.

Sixpipes
11-23-2005, 03:51 PM

I won my class (Street) in 2004 and Michael came in second in his class (Factory), and Adam placed in his class (King). But I only attended two events in 2005 due to Sunday commitments. I'd like to do the deal again in 2006, but will have to wait and see how things shape up. Anyone is welcome to run with the club during these events. :cool:

lbt
11-23-2005, 04:01 PM
I won my class (Street) in 2004 and Michael came in second in his class (Factory), and Adam placed in his class (King). But I only attended two events in 2005 due to Sunday commitments. I'd like to do the deal again in 2006, but will have to wait and see how things shape up. Anyone is welcome to run with the club during these events. :cool:

I would like to hang out with the truck guys:beer: .....LBT

03LightningRocks
11-23-2005, 04:10 PM
I would like to hang out with the truck guys:beer: .....LBT

That would be us....nuttin but truck guys...:beer: .

lbt
11-23-2005, 07:42 PM
That would be us....nuttin but truck guys...:beer: .

Nothing makes me happier than whoop'in up on a big block camaro:nana2

With my TRUCK........LBT

03LightningRocks
11-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Nothing makes me happier than whoop'in up on a big block camaro:nana2

With my TRUCK........LBT

Isn't that the truth. Half the fun of having the truck is knowing you beat em with a farm implement:rll: :rll: :rll: .

lbt
11-23-2005, 08:05 PM
Isn't that the truth. Half the fun of having the truck is knowing you beat em with a farm implement:rll: :rll: :rll: .

:beer: ..........LBT