PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Meeting Day Poll

tliss
12-01-2005, 11:54 AM
OK guys...it's December and time to get thie decision made. I'm going to post two polls and what comes of them is what we are going to do next year. This first poll is for day of the week. Saturday seems like a good day for a lot, but others want to keep it Thursday. So let's decide. If you select another day, post up and tell me which day. We will keep this to the first week of the month going forward.

Tom

03LightningRocks
12-01-2005, 01:41 PM
OK guys...it's December and time to get thie decision made. I'm going to post two polls and what comes of them is what we are going to do next year. This first poll is for day of the week. Saturday seems like a good day for a lot, but others want to keep it Thursday. So let's decide. If you select another day, post up and tell me which day. We will keep this to the first week of the month going forward.

Tom

I hate to be the one to bring up issues, but having other on the poll seems pointless. So let's say other wins....are we going to rehash the same, what day, conversation we already had?

Rocks:cool:

Moonshine
12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Wednesday still works best for me as a year round day, although Thursday is OK in the winter.