PDA

View Full Version : Wtb F1

Lyfisin
12-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Before I got out tire shopping, I thought I'd see if anyone locally has an extra F1 they are looking to sell. Mine got ruined on the way down to Temple. :mad:

I'm not looking for anything very new. I'm just trying to match as best I can the three that I have left.

PM me if you have anything.

Thanks!!

99WhiteBeast
12-05-2005, 03:36 PM
try here
http://nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110917

BLACKSUNSHINE
12-05-2005, 10:35 PM
I have one with about another 2-3k miles left on her. tread but not alot. I'll give it to ya, just come pick it up.

Lyfisin
12-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Your PM Box is full. :)

Drop me an email at lyfisin@yahoo.com with your contact info. Or if you send me an email I'll send my contact info to you.

Thanks a ton!!!

Steve, I can't post on that forum. I joined, but I never got the email where it validates my account. All I can do is read. ><

(edit) I figured out what happened to the email. It went into the "Bulk Trash" bin.

L8 APEX
12-06-2005, 11:03 AM
I would take it to GOodyear and show it to them. Maybe they will feel guilty and think the alignment wore it out and discount a new one:confused: .

Lyfisin
12-06-2005, 12:54 PM
I did take it to Goodyear.

They said it looked like it broke apart due to low inflation. The closest new tire they could find was in Laughton (sp?) Oklahoma. Discount Tire wasn't able to help much either. Both wanted well over $300.00 and I know they're not that much.

Well yesterday they were. :hammer:

Lyfisin
12-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Just wanted to publicly thank Mike (Blacksunshine) for the tire. Very nice of you guy and mike truck doesn't look gimpy anymore.